album Claw Boys Claw - Pajama Day mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1860 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1867 mb
Other Formats: MP1 AAC AUD AIFF APE AHX AC3
Pajama Day is a 2008 album by the Dutch rock band Claw Boys Claw, their first album since 1997's Will-O-The-Wisp. After a long period of inactivity, there were rumors in the spring of 2006 that the Claw Boys Claw were working on a new album and wanted to start touring again. According to singer Peter Te Bos, he and guitarist John Cameron had written some seventy songs since 2002. Some of those songs were released in February 2008 on Pajama Day, on the independent label Play It Again Sam.
This album has an average beat per minute of 120 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 73/186 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Pajama Day. Album starts at 121BPM, ends at 91BPM (-30), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Claw Boys Claw. It's Not Me, The Horse Is Not Me, Part 1. 2018.
Pajama Day. By: Claw Boys Claw (2008, Rock). Crack My Nut by Claw Boys Claw. Nipple by Claw Boys Claw. Hammer by Claw Boys Claw. It’s Not Me, The Horse Is Not Me, Part 1 by Claw Boys Claw. View all albums . Pajama Day.
Claw Boys Claw are a Dutch rock and roll band, formed in Amsterdam. The core members of the band are Peter te Bos (vocals) and John Cameron (guitar). The band released eight full-length albums between 1983 and 1997. After some years of inactivity, the band started playing live again in 2007 and released an album, Pajama Day is on 13/07 every 2 years.
Pajama Day Album Cover Art. Claw Boys Claw.
Licensed To – Recordings Holland. Manufactured By – Play It Again Sam. Distributed By – Play It Again Sam. Published By – Pennies From Heaven. Pajama Day (CD, Album).
God help the beast in Claw Boys Claw, for they are the expert representatives of a truly deranged performance mentality ever to dwell on the Dutch club circuit. Formed in 1983 by l'Attentat's Allard Jolles, the band almost immediately gained attention from public and press. Their first lineup consisted of Bobbie Rossini on bass, guitarist John Cameron, and Jolles himself on drums.
Album by Claw Boys Claw. Dream a Little Dream of Me. is a cover of.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Am Sea||3:18|
|6||Rock Me Girl
Vocals – Chris van Veghel
Backing Vocals – Ro Halfhide
|14||Dream A Little Dream Of Me
Lyrics By – Gus KahnMusic By – Fabian Andre, Milton Adolphus, Wilbur Schwandt
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Claw Boys Claw
- Copyright (c) – Claw Boys Claw
- Licensed To – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Manufactured By – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Distributed By – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Published By – Pennies From Heaven
- Published By – Strictly Confidential
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – John's Closet
- Recorded At – Frank van der Weij Studio
- Produced At – Ijland Studio
- Artwork – Pete Teboskins*, Twizter
- Artwork [Dtp] – Wouter van der Struys
- Bass – Marcus Bruystens
- Drums, Other [Charms] – Marc Lamb
- Engineer [Pre-production] – Remco Schouten*
- Guitar, Keyboards – John Cameron
- Management [Bookings] – Agents After All
- Mixed By [Assistant], Mastered By [Assistant] – Dennis Kersten
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Frank van der Weij
- Photography By – Lo Andela
- Photography By [Woman Dancing] – Eadweard Muybridge
- Producer, Recorded By – Frank van der Weij, John Cameron
- Vocals – Peter te Bos
- Written-By – Cameron* (tracks: 1 to 12), Te Bos* (tracks: 1 to 12)
NotesRecorded and mixed during 2007 at John's Closet - Frank van der Weij Studio Amsterdam - The Netherlands. Pre-production at Ijland Studio Amsterdam.
℗&© 2008 Claw Boys Claw - Released under exclusive licence by Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
Manufactured and distributed by Play It Again Sam [PIAS].
Published by Pennies From Heaven / Strictly Confidential except track 14 by EMI Music Publishing.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 413356 321524
- Rights Society: Sabam / Biem
- Matrix / Runout: sonopress arvato 52527585/4811700022 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0710
|481.1700.020||Claw Boys Claw||Pajama Day (CD, Album)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||481.1700.020||Netherlands||2008|
|481.1700.022||Claw Boys Claw||Pajama Day (CDr, Album, Promo)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||481.1700.022||Netherlands||2008|
|944.A120.020||Claw Boys Claw||Pajama Day (CD, Album, RE)||Play It Again Sam [PIAS]||944.A120.020||Netherlands||2013|
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Till It Hurts
Title: Get Free (Yellow Claw Free Money Remix)
Title: Jealous Eyes
Title: Sister Claw
Title: 22M Never Felt So Alone
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop
Title: Good Day
Title: Bun It Up (Art Of Fighters Remix)
Title: Diamond Claw
Title: Stirred Not Shaken
Title: Enlightens the Earth
Title: Demon's Claw
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Title: The Ear Watches, The Eye Listens