album Thompson Twins - Here's To Future Days mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1124 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1427 mb
Other Formats: DXD TTA AU MMF DTS APE ASF
Here's to Future Days is the fifth studio album by the British pop group Thompson Twins. It was the third and final release for the band as a trio, which was their most successful and recognisable line-up. Released in September 1985, it reached n. in the UK, and n. 0 in the US. Following on from the band's highly successful fourth album, Into the Gap, the writing and recording of Here's to Future Days began in late 1984
Here's to Future Days. Pop Rock Thompson Twins. lista zespołów Pop Rock Thompson Twins Here's to Future Days. Dodaj teksty piosenek do albumu. Band Name Thompson Twins. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album0. 1. Don't Mess With Doctor Dream. 2. Lay Your Hands on Me. 3. Future Days. 4. You Killed the Clown. 6. King for a Day. 7. Love Is the Law. 8. Emperor's Clothes, Pt. 9. Tokyo.
Management – John Hade. Mixed By – James Farber. Percussion, Percussion, Marimba, Xylophone, Drums, Lyrics By – Alannah Currie. Photography By – Rebecca Blake (2). Producer – Alex Sadkin (tracks: A2, C1), Nile Rodgers (tracks: A1 to B5, C2 to D3), Tom Bailey. Recorded By – John 'Tokes' Potoker. Recorded By – James Farber.
Thompson Twins were a British pop band that formed in April 1977. Initially a new wave group, they switched to a more mainstream pop sound and achieved considerable popularity from 1983, scoring a string of hits in the United Kingdom, the United States, and around the world. In 1993, they changed their name to Babble, to reflect their change in music from new wave to dub-influenced chill-out. They continued as Babble through 1996, at which point the group permanently dissolved.
Lay Your Hands On Me, 04:20. You Killed the Clown, 04:52.
Here's To Future Days. Thompson Twins 06-10-2008. Toplam süre:42 min. 01. Here's To Future Days. Besteciler: Tom Bailey - Allanah Currie - Joseph Martin Leeway. 02. Thompson Twins. Besteciler: T. Bailey - Alannah Currie - Joe Leeway.
In stock now for same day shipping.
from the album Here's To Future Days. Found on the UK 12" vinyl single (Arista TWINS 227) and on the 2xCD reissue of Here's To Future Days (2008 Edsel). Written by Tom Bailey, Alannah Currie, and Joe Leeway.
Album Cassettes Thompson Twins. Greatest Mixes by Thomson Twin Rare 1998 Malaysia Cassette Brand New Sealed.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Don't Mess With Doctor Dream|
|A2||Lay Your Hands On Me
Backing Vocals – East Harlem Hobo ChoirProducer – Alex SadkinRecorded By – Terry Becker
Backing Vocals – East Harlem Hobo Choir
Guitar [Additional] – Steve Stevens
Composed By – Lennon/McCartney*Guitar [Additional] – Steve Stevens
|B1||King For A Day|
|B2||Love Is The Law|
|B3||Emperor's Clothes (Part 1)|
|B5||You Killed The Clown
Tenor Saxophone – Steve Elsin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Marcadet
- Recorded At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Mixed At – Skyline Studios
- Arranged By – Alannah Currie, Joe Leeway, Tom Bailey
- Art Direction – Alannah*
- Artwork By, Design – Andie Airfix, Satori
- Backing Vocals – Alannah Currie, Joe Leeway
- Coordinator – Alex Melnyk
- Engineer [Additional] – Jay Mark
- Engineer [Second Additional] – Knut Bohn*
- Engineer [Second] – Olivier de Bosson, Scott Ansell
- Guitar [Additional], Backing Vocals [Additional] – Nile Rodgers
- Management – John Hade
- Mastered By – Arun*
- Mixed By – James Farber
- Percussion, Percussion [Tuned], Marimba, Xylophone, Drums [Acoustic] – Alannah Currie
- Photography By – Rebecca Blake
- Producer – Nile Rodgers, Tom Bailey
- Recorded By – James Farber, John "Tokes" Potoker* (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Synthesizer [Emulator], Bass [Z-bass], Congas – Joe Leeway
- Synthesizer, Vocals, Piano, Contrabassoon, Guitar, Drum Programming, Programmed By [Fairlight] – Tom Bailey
- Technician [Assistant] – Lee Charteris, Steve Dewey
- Written-By – Alannah Currie (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Joe Leeway (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Tom Bailey (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
NotesThis version is an opaque beige cassette shell with a pattern of repeated dots in a grid around the edge.
Recorded at Marcadet and Guillaume Tell Studios, Paris, and at Skyline Studio, New York City.
Mixed at Skyline Studio, New York City.
℗ & © 1985 Arista Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 078221827645
- Barcode (Text): 0 7822-18276-4
|207 164, 207164||Thompson Twins||Here's To Future Days (LP, Album)||Arista, Arista||207 164, 207164||Europe||1985|
|28RS-4||Thompson Twins||Here's To Future Days (LP, Album, Promo)||Arista||28RS-4||Japan||1985|
|RML-53179, RML 53179||Thompson Twins||Here's To Future Days (LP, Album)||Arista, Arista||RML-53179, RML 53179||Australia||1985|
|SRD2-131, 207 164||Thompson Twins||Here's To Future Days (LP, Album)||Arista, Arista||SRD2-131, 207 164||South Korea||1986|
|ARCD 8276||Thompson Twins||Here's To Future Days (CD, Album)||Arista||ARCD 8276||Australia||1985|
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: Sweet Obsession
Title: Manhattan Melodrama
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: Hold Me Now
Title: Quick Step & Side Kick
Title: King For A Day (Extended Mix)
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: King For A Day
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Into The Gap
Genre: Jazz / Rock / Pop
Title: The Secret Of Movin' On
Title: Wake Up Screaming
Title: East Harlem Shakedown
Title: Get That Love