album Wim Mertens - What You See Is What You Hear mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1739 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1178 mb
Other Formats: AHX VOX MMF MIDI WAV DMF APE
Wim Mertens - Best Of (Collection 55 minutes playlist). WIM MERTENS ~ ''The Belly Of An Architect''. For this album Mertens decided to work with an orchestra consisting of only women, 17 in total. It is not the first time that Mertens worked with EMI. Already in 1999, Mertens released the soundtrack to the Paul Cox film Molokai: The Story of Father Damien via EMI Classics. Mertens is the author of American Minimal Music, which looks at the school of American repetitive music and the work of LaMonte Young, Terry Riley, Steve Reich, and Philip Glass. 1980 – For Amusement Only – The Sound of Pinball Machines.
Insanely fast, mobile-friendly meme generator. Make What you see vs what she sees memes or upload your own images to make custom memes. It operates in HTML5 canvas, so your images are created instantly on your own device. However, you can also upload your own images as templates.
Wim Mertens (born 14 May 1953) is a Flemish Belgian composer, countertenor vocalist, pianist, guitarist, and musicologist. Mertens was born in Neerpelt, Belgium. He studied social and political science at the University of Leuven (graduating in 1975) and musicology at Ghent University; he also studied music theory and piano at the Ghent Conservatory and the Royal Conservatory of Brussels.
Full Cast & Crew.
What You See Is What You Sweat is the thirty-third studio album by American singer Aretha Franklin, released on June 25, 1991, by Arista Records. It peaked at on Billboard's album chart, dropping off after seven weeks. This was Aretha's first new release in the Nielsen SoundScan era. According to them, this out-of-print disc sold a total of 180,139 copies in the USA. Aretha Franklin – lead vocals, piano, background vocals. Paul Jackson Jr. – guitar. Peter Schwartz – additional keyboards.
I see fire Ed Sheeran Gitarrenlektion von Siggi Mertens. WIM MERTENS - What You See Is What You Hear (Concert 2005 - 1H43').
|1||In And For Itself|
|2||Not At Home|
|4||A Secret Burning|
|6||When The Line Grows Thick|
|8||We Are The Thieves|
|9||Wound To Wound|
|12||Maximizing The Audience|
|14||Struggle For Pleasure|
- Licensed Through – Emi Music Belgium
- Published By – Usura
- Copyright (c) – Usura
- Recorded At – de Roma, Antwerp
- Alto Vocals – Annemarie Honggokoesoemo, Herlinde Ghekiere
- Cello – Lode Vercampt
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Wim Mertens
- Design – Tom Hautekiet
- Directed By – Tania Allaerts
- Double Bass – Ruben Appermont
- Engineer [Monitor Engineer] – Frank Geerts
- Ensemble – Wim Mertens Ensemble
- Executive-Producer – Bram Crols
- Film Producer [Producer] – Evrard Van Der Perre
- Film Producer [Television Production] – Paradigma
- Lighting Director [Stage Lighting Designer And Light Engineer] – Koen Raes
- Management, Producer [Concert Production] – Usura Music
- Mezzo-soprano Vocals – Els Van Laethem, Mieke De Blieck
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Alex Vanhee
- Piano, Voice – Wim Mertens
- Producer – Chusa De La Cruz
- Recorded By, Engineer – Stephan Kraemer
- Soprano Vocals – Cécile Kempenaers, Edwige Cardoen
- Viola – Aurélie Entringer
- Violin – Bert Van Laethem, Nico Baltussen
NotesLive at de Roma, Antwerp, Belgium, September 30th, 2005
Thanks To Jari Demeulemeester, Ab, Bert Schreurs - Klara Festival Van Vlaanderen - Jan Jaspers, Godfried Van De Perre, Joëlle Dagry, Laëtitia Luisetti, Paul Schijven And Toon Van Deuren - De Roma.
Special Thanks To The Musicians.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 50999 208649 9 6
|481.1147.077, UMV01||Wim Mertens||What You See Is What You Hear (DVD-V, S/Edition)||Usura, Usura Music||481.1147.077, UMV01||Belgium||2006|
Title: After Virtue
Title: Open Your Mind / Sing Hallelujah!
Title: Sources Of Sleeplessness
Title: Epic That Never Was
Title: Antología. Lo Mejor De Wim Mertens
Genre: Classical / Screen
Title: The Belly Of An Architect
Title: Stratégie De La Rupture
Title: Close Cover
Title: Zee Versus Zed
Genre: Electronic / Classical
Title: Motives For Writing
Title: Puppet On A String
Title: Instrumental Songs (Musique À Une Voix)