album Sense Field - Building mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1921 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1389 mb
Other Formats: TTA DTS MP1 MIDI AHX DXD XM
On Building, Sense Field sound more like an emo band than on the jangly Sense Field; this time around, the tunes are shorter, harder, and more derivative of post-hardcore, featuring less-predictable arrangements. The group's calling card is vocalist Jonathan Bunch, who at times sounds like a serious, more sensitive Dexter Holland.
Building (CD, Album, Promo). Rev: 46. Sense Field. Building (Cass, Album). Revelation Records (8). US. 1996. REV: 46, 46.
Everyone I See. Fiesta. In The Light Of Things.
Sense Field - Building. Sense Field - Shallow Grave. Sense Field - Fiesta. Sense Field - Everyone I See. Download. Sense Field - In The Light Of Things. Please support the artist and purchase the single/album directly from Bandcamp. com and adhere to our Terms of Service.
Imagine me (Leia) Imagining you (Leia) Carrying us through, (Leia) Through our darkest days(Leia) Say to me don't give up on us And you say to me don't give up on me And you say to me hold on to me SAY TO ME DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T GIVE IN Just think of me Thinking of you And.
Stop Making Sense is a live 1984 album by Talking Heads, the soundtrack to the film of the same name. The album spent over two years on the Billboard 200 chart. Limited pressings of the original LP version featured a full-color picture book wrapped around the album jacket; regular versions had many of the pictures (printed in black and white) and captions on the album's inner sleeve
|2||Outlive The Man||1:46|
|5||No Man's Land||2:42|
|10||Everyone I See||3:34|
|11||In The Light Of Things||3:44|
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – Revelation Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Revelation Records
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Sangha Music
- Recorded At – Jet City Studios
- Engineered At – Jet City Studios
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Painting [Paintings], Design – Gavin Oglesby
- Performer – Chris Evenson, Jonathan Bunch*, Rodney Sellars, Scott McPherson, Slow Johnny
- Producer – Bill Krodel, Sense Field
- Recorded By, Engineer – Bill Krodel
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Sense Field
NotesRecorded and engineered at Jet City Studios.
Mixed at Sound Tracks, NYC.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner company. © ℗ 1996 Revelation Records
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46322-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624632221
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0392
- Price Code: WE 833
- Matrix / Runout: 936246322-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0576
|Rev: 46||Sense Field||Building (LP, Album)||Revelation Records||Rev: 46||US||1995|
|PROP130N/9362-46322-2||Sense Field||Building (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||PROP130N/9362-46322-2||Germany||1996|
|Revelation: 46 CD||Sense Field||Building (CD, Album)||Revelation Records||Revelation: 46 CD||US||1996|
|Rev: 46||Sense Field||Building (LP, Album, RP, Gre)||Revelation Records||Rev: 46||US||2016|
|Rev:46||Sense Field||Building (CD, Album)||Revelation Records||Rev:46||US||1996|
Title: The Sea
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: Manhattan Skyline
Title: Big Love
Title: I’m With You Sessions - 7” Singles Subscription
Genre: Jazz / Blues
Title: 5 Women
Title: Take My Time
Genre: Electronic / Funk, Soul
Genre: Audiobooks and files / World, Country
Title: Words & Music (The Visit Interview)
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: As Time Goes By: The Best Of Little Feat
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: The Very Best Of Tower Of Power - The Warner Years