album Buck-O-Nine - Twenty-Eight Teeth mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1381 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1908 mb
Other Formats: VOX XM AU MIDI AIFF DMF TTA
By the time Buck-O-Nine released its first album in 1994, they were regularly selling out the venue, with an estimated 900 - 1000 fans attending most shows. In 1994, the band released its first full-length album, Songs in the Key of Bree on San Diego label Immune Records. One week after the CD was released, the band embarked on its first US tour, in support of fellow ska bands Gangster Fun, from Detroit, and MU330 from St. Louis. Buck-O-Nine's next full-length release was the 1997 album Twenty-Eight Teeth on TVT Records. The album was released April 15, 1997, while the band was touring the . With the release of this third album, and several years of touring under their belts, Buck-O-Nine began to see increased national radio airplay with the release of the single "My Town". A video was shot and received limited airplay on MTV.
Buck-O-Nine – Twenty-Eight Teeth. Label: TVT Records – TVT 5760-1. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Art Direction – Ron Cameron. Producer – Buck-O-Nine. Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Neill King. Written-By – Buck-O-Nine (tracks: A1 to A4, A1 to B7), Joe Jackson (tracks: A5). Other Versions (5 of 6) View All. Cat.
Album · 1997 · 14 Songs. Twenty-Eight Teeth Buck-O-Nine. Listen on Apple Music.
Twenty-Eight Teeth Buck-O-Nine. This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 75/175 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Twenty-Eight Teeth. BPM Profile Twenty-Eight Teeth. Album starts at 112BPM, ends at 144BPM (+32), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Buck-O-Nine.
Twenty-Eight Teeth, 1997. Jennifer's Cold, 02:59. Steve Was Dead, 02:00. Twenty-Eight Teeth, 02:48. You Go You're Gone, 03:07.
From Buck-O-Nine's album "Twenty-Eight Teeth" ~LYRICS~ you ever been so bored. that you start counting all your teeth. as you squirm around and fidget. in you cluttered, lousy seat. you ever been so tired. that your spirit starts to sigh. and your working everyday. just to make ends meet.
Is Twenty-Eight Teeth the best album by Buck-O-Nine? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Twenty-Eight Teeth by Buck-O-Nine (1997) Overall rank: 32,672nd. Accolades: Top albums of 1997 (646th). Top albums of the 1990s (6,158th). Best albums of all time (32,672nd).
Buck-O-Nine has the three-minute, get-in-get-out punk/pop aesthetic down to a science, which makes you wonder why they haven't hit it big by now. Surely one well-placed "buzzworthy" clip could have put these guys on the map, except that ska-punk has always been treated as a novelty in this country, and the door was opened just wide enough to let acts like No Doubt and Rancid slip through
Song: Twenty─Eight Teeth Band: Buck─O─Nine Album: Twenty─Eight Teeth Bassist: Scott Tabbed By: BassD /. slide down slide up P a pause r let the note ring. Intro 00:01) G┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐ D├──────4─.
|5||I'm The Man||3:20|
|7||Steve Was Dead||2:00|
|8||What Happened To My Radio?||2:32|
|10||You Go You're Gone||3:07|
|14||Little Pain Inside||2:31|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TVT Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Abril Music
- Copyright (c) – TVT Records
- Manufactured By – Sonopress-Rimo Indústria e Comércio Fonográfica Ltda.
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mixed At – Ranch Recording Studio
- Engineered At – Rumbo Recorders
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Key Bree Music
- Published By – Pokazuka Ltd.
- Published By – ARZO Publishing
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 15082
- A&R – Tom Sarig
- Accordion, Tambourine – Stella Cotati
- Art Direction, Design – Ron Cameron
- Bass – Scott Kennerly
- Drums – Steve Bauer
- Edited By [Digital] – Roger Lian
- Engineer – Alvin Clark (tracks: 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Dominguez* (tracks: 9), Gideon Zaretsky
- Guitar – Jonas Kleiner
- Legal – David Codikow
- Management [For Mussio Management] – Kathy Mussio
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Producer – Buck-O-Nine
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Neill King (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 14)
- Producer, Mixed By – David Kershenbaum (tracks: 9)
- Saxophone – Craig Yarnold
- Trombone – Dan Albert
- Trumpet – Anthony Curry
- Vocals – Jon Pebsworth
- Written-By – Buck-O-Nine (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 14), Joe Jackson (tracks: 5)
NotesIssued in a standard jewel case with clear CD tray and a 12-page booklet with lyrics, photos and credits.
(p)&(c) 1997 TVT Records
It comes with a 12-page booklet inside with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 894770 000321
- Barcode (Scanned): 7894770000321
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS:35080012 15082/98
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB13
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1119
- Rights Society: BMI / ASCAP
- Other (Cadastro Geral de Contribuintes): CGC 84.494.129/0001-93
- Other: SURAMA: 064201-4
|TVT 5760-2||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||TVT Records||TVT 5760-2||US||1997|
|CTX091CD||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||Cortex, TVT Records||CTX091CD||Australia||1997|
|TFCK 87115, none||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||Toy's Factory, TVT Records||TFCK 87115, none||Japan||1997|
|TVT 5760-2||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (CD, Album)||TVT Records||TVT 5760-2||Canada||1997|
|TVT 5760-1||Buck-O-Nine||Twenty-Eight Teeth (LP, Album)||TVT Records||TVT 5760-1||US||1997|
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Throne Of The Alliance
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: Back To New Wave Vol. 2
Title: Universo Ao Meu Redor
Title: Standards & Practices
Title: Sum And Substance
Genre: Rock / Latin / Pop / World, Country
Title: Estampado (Um Instante Que Não Pára)
Genre: World, Country
Title: Break Your Mother's Heart
Title: In Dreams
Title: Something There
Title: Take Off Your Pants And Jacket
Title: Party Store Jive!