album Body Count - Body Count mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1787 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1175 mb
Other Formats: DXD VQF ASF MP2 MP4 VOC DMF
Body Count is the eponymous debut studio album by American crossover thrash band Body Count, released on March 31, 1992 by Sire Records. The album's material focuses on various social and political issues ranging from police brutality to drug abuse. It also presents a turning point in the career of Ice-T, who co-wrote the album's songs with lead guitarist Ernie C and performed as the band's lead singer.
Body Count Tracklist. 1. Smoked Pork Lyrics. 2. Body Count's In The House Lyrics. 3. Now Sports Lyrics. 4. Body Count Lyrics.
Body Count is an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1990. The group is fronted by Ice-T, who co-founded the group with lead guitarist Ernie C out of their interest in heavy metal music. Ice-T took on the role of vocalist and writing the lyrics for most of the group's songs. Lead guitarist Ernie C has been responsible for writing the group's music. Their controversial self-titled debut album was released on Sire Records in 1992. The song "Cop Killer" was the subject of much controversy. Although Sire Records' parent company, Warner Bros
Прослушать Скачать 03:36. Прослушать Скачать 03:22. 99 Problems BC Rock Mix. Прослушать Скачать 03:40. Прослушать Скачать 03:11.
Listen free to Body Count – Body Count (Smoked Pork, Body Count's in the House and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Body Count is coming back with more politically charged music in 2017. After teaming up with Sumerian Records to unleash the unrepentant Manslaughter in 2014, Body Count signed to Century Media earlier this year, inking a deal for Bloodlust. The band has already started shooting a music video for No Lives Matter, the album’s first single
|2||Body Count’s In The House||3:24|
|6||Bowels Of The Devil||3:43|
|7||The Real Problem||0:11|
|11||The Winner Loses||6:32|
|12||There Goes The Neighborhood||5:50|
|15||Body Count Anthem||2:46|
|16||Momma's Gotta Die Tonight||6:10|
|17||Out In The Parking Lot||0:30|
- Produced For – Rhyme Syndicate Productions
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records (Japan) Inc.
- Art Direction – Robin Lynch
- Artwork [Back Cover Art] – Vic Z.
- Artwork [Front Cover Art] – Dave Halili
- Bass – Mooseman
- Design – Dirk Walter
- Drums – Beatmaster "V"
- Engineer – Bernard Matthews
- Engineer [Assistant] – Eric Stitt Greedy*, Rob Ruscoe, Tracy Chisholm, Ulrich Wild
- Executive-Producer – Howie Klein
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By – Ernie C.*
- Lead Vocals, Written-By [All Spoken Inserts], Producer, Mixed By – Ice-T
- Management [East Coast Representative] – Mick Bentson
- Management [Managed By] – Jorge Hinojosa
- Management [Management Assisted By] – Steve Stewart
- Management [Tour Management Assisted By] – Al Patrome
- Management [Tour Management] – Charlie Jamm
- Photography By [Band Photograph] – Randy Alexander
- Photography By [Live Concert Photography] – Todd Gray
- Production Manager – Troy Staton
- Rhythm Guitar – D-Roc
- Transcription By [Lyric Transcription] – Joyce C.
- Written-By – Ice-T (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 18)
NotesThis is the original banned version that was eventually pulled from the market and later reissued with a different catalog number, minus the song Cop Killer and changed the cover 'tattoo' from "Cop Killer" to "Body Count" due to negative responses.
Tracked between September & December 1991 at One-on-One Recorders, North Hollywood and Syndicate Studio West. Overdubs done at Kingsound Studio, Rick Marvin Studio and Syndicate Studio West. Mixed at Soundcastle, Los Angeles. Mastered at Future Disc.
Published by Rhyme Syndicate Music/Ernkneesea Music ASCAP, except tracks 9 & 11 published by Ernie C./Ernkneesea Music.
©℗ 1992 Sire Records Company for the US and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the US.
Made in Japan. All rights reserved.
Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Total running time: 53:09
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|9 26878-2||Body Count||Body Count (CD, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26878-2||US||1992|
|9362-45139-2||Body Count||Body Count (CD, Album, RE)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records, Rhyme $yndicate Records||9362-45139-2||Europe||1992|
|945139-2||Body Count||Body Count (CD, Album, RE)||Sire||945139-2||Brazil||Unknown|
|7599-26878-4||Body Count||Body Count (Cass, Album)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||7599-26878-4||Europe||1992|
|588||Body Count||Body Count (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo||588||Romania||Unknown|
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Some Music Part Five - Slim & Nice
Title: Count Basie
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Body Rock
Genre: Rock / Audiobooks and files
Title: Violent Demise: The Last Days
Country: UK & Europe
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: The Blood That Moves The Body
Genre: Hip hop / Rock
Title: In Your Face
Genre: Funk, Soul / Pop
Title: Body Count
Title: Cop Killer
Title: Count Basie And His Orchestra
Title: Boogie Woogie / Jump For Me
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: Turn Around And Count 2 Ten