album These New Puritans - Field Of Reeds mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1863 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1333 mb
Other Formats: AHX MP3 DXD VOC AUD MMF ASF
Field of Reeds is the third studio album by British art rock band These New Puritans, released on 10 June 2013 on Infectious Music. Produced by Jack Barnett and Graham Sutton, the album features prominent contributions from over thirty-eight session musicians, including jazz singer Elisa Rodrigues, and finds the band "reinventing themselves as a neoclassical ensemble. The album is the band's first without keyboardist Sophie Sleigh-Johnson, who departed from the band in 2012.
Casete Upload SA de CV - Musica, Liberation Music, The Orchard Music (от лица компании "Infectious Music"); Rumblefish (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (3).
These New Puritans are an English music group/band from the Southend-on-Sea, England. It consists mainly of Jack Barnett (songwriter, producer, vocalist, t) and his twin brother George Barnett (drums, metallophone, loops). Thomas Hein (sampler, keyboards, percussion, bass) was an active member of TNP between 2006 and 2016; Sophie Sleigh-Johnson (keyboards, sampler) was an active member of TNP between 2006 and 2010.
While Field of Reeds is a mysterious album in many ways, what it makes clear is Barnett’s faith in the purity of sound, rather than words, to communicate; remember, "This music is weightless, and when I sing, so am . By removing any imposition of context, his words of consonants, his music of attention-grabbing impact, his ensemble of rock band-status, he’s created a truly strange and beautiful record.
These New Puritans are an English experimental music group whose music is not easily categorised. a rich, complex album THE QUIETUS. 9/10 – drowned in sound. particularly affecting ★★★★ – THE TIMES. hold a spot on your albums of the decade list 9/10 THE FLY astounding ★★★★ – UNCUT. ★★★ – the financial times. stunning THE SUNDAY TIMES. arguably the musical achievement of the the 2010s so far ★★★★★ – RECORD COLLECTOR.
The second track of Field of Reeds is where the story of the album begins, introducing the narrator and major themes of the following tracks. Instrumentally, we also get more of a sense of what is to come. Field of Reeds has been likened to the sound of Talk Talk’s final two albums, Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock. Fragment Two" Track Info. Written By Jack Barnett. Release Date June 10, 2013. Field of Reeds These New Puritans. 1. This Guy’s in Love with You. 2. Fragment Two.
Their name is cribbed from a song by The Fall, and it’s fitting because – much like Mark E Smith’s ever-evolving life’s work – These New Puritans have never really gone in for looking back. Certainly, in the context of ‘Field of Reeds’, the angular post-punk of their 2008 debut ‘Beat Pyramid’ seems like the work of a different band. This latest album features sombre woodwind, stately strings, a children’s choir and jazz singer Elisa Rodrigues. Parts of the album recall the still, poised elegance of post-pop stardom-era Talk Talk.
Recorded At – Studio P4, Berlin. Field Of Reeds (CD, Album).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||This Guy's In Love With You
Written-By – Burt Bacharach And Hal David*
|3||The Light In Your Name||6:03|
|4||V (Island Song)||9:16|
Arranged By [Strings] – Hans Ek, Jack Barnett
|9||Field Of Reeds||6:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Infectious Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Infectious Music Ltd.
- Distributed By – PIAS UK
- Licensed To – [PIAS] Cooperative
- Recorded At – Funkhaus Nalepastraße, Berlin
- Recorded At – Snap Studios
- Recorded At – Modern World Studios
- Mixed At – The Mix Suite
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes
- Published By – Boosey & Hawkes Bote & Bock GmbH
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Universal/MCA Music Ltd.
- Manufactured By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Pressed By – TAKT – 2100004149205
- Arranged By [Spiral And Organ Eternal Strings] – Jack Barnett, Philip Sheppard
- Artwork – George Barnett, Matthew Cooper
- Artwork [Assisted By] – Paul Street*
- Band [These New Puritans], Bass Guitar, Rototoms [Roto-Toms] – Thomas Hein
- Band [These New Puritans], Drums, Percussion, Glass Harmonica [Glass] – George Barnett
- Band [These New Puritans], Piano, Electric Piano, Organ, Vocals [Singing], Bass Guitar, Vibraphone, Gong [Chromatic Gongs], Percussion [Unpitched], Piano [Magnetic Resonator Piano], Sound Designer, Sounds [Field Recordings] – Jack Barnett
- Bass Vocals [Singer (Basso Profundo)] – Adrian Peacock
- Choir – Children Of St Mary's Church Of England Primary School, Tetbury*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ben McLusky, Campbell Duncan, Christian Bader, Geoff Swan
- Engineer [Ensemble] – Phill Brown
- Ensemble – Stargaze Ensemble*
- Ensemble [Singers] – Synergy Vocal Ensemble*
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Bass Trombone – Till Krause
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Conductor – André de Ridder
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Double Bass – Kristjan Orii Sigerleifsson
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Nikolaus Neuser
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], French Horn [I] – Matthias Godeker
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], French Horn [II] – Stefan Most
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Trombone [Tenor] – Florian Juncker
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Tuba – Sebastian Kunzke
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Viola – Justin Caulley
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Violin [I] – Paul Valikoski
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Violin [II] – Daniella Strasfogel
- Ensemble [Stargaze Ensemble], Violoncello – Zoé Cartier*
- Ensemble [Synergy Vocal Ensemble], Alto Vocals – Heather Cairncross, Rachel Weston
- Ensemble [Synergy Vocal Ensemble], Soprano Vocals – Julia Wilson-James
- Ensemble [Synergy Vocal Ensemble], Soprano Vocals, Directed By [Director] – Micaela Haslam
- Ensemble [Synergy Vocal Ensemble], Tenor Vocals – Andrew Busher, Phillip Brown*
- Illustration [Drawings] – Jack Barnett
- Mastered By – Stuart Hawkes
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent*
- Organ [Additional Pipe Organ] – Ben McLusky
- Photography By [Band] – Willy Vanderperre
- Photography By [Other] – George Barnett
- Producer – Graham Paul Sutton*, Jack Barnett
- Soloist, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet – Nicholas Ellis
- Soloist, Double Bass – Chris Laurence
- Soloist, Flugelhorn, Trumpet – Henry Lowther
- Soloist, French Horn – Lindsay Kempley
- Soloist, Piano, Electric Piano – Faith Leadbetter
- Soloist, Trombone [Tenor], Bass Trombone – Daniel West
- Soloist, Tuba – Pete Smith*
- Soloist, Vibraphone – Toby Kearny
- Soloist, Viola – Elspeth Hanson
- Technician [Magnetic Resonator Piano Setup And Calibration] – Andrew McPherson*
- Translated By [International Phonetic Alphabet] – David Hurley
- Vocals [Children Of St Mary's Church Of England Primary School, Tetbury] – Amber Motti, Bethany Scriven, Charlie Dyer, Daisy Farthing, Jacob Scotford, James Norris , Maddie Farthing
- Vocals [Singer (Field Recording Vocal)] – Elizabeth Turner
- Vocals [Singer] – Elisa Rodrigues
- Written-By, Arranged By – Jack Barnett (tracks: 2 to 9), Michel van der Aa (tracks: 3)
Notes6-panel digipak with embossed surface, clear tray (right side) & 12-page lyrics booklet.
Recorded at Studio P4 Funkhaus Nalepastraße (Berlin), Snap Studios (London) and Modern World Studios (Tetbury) in 2012.
Mixed at Mix Suite UK (Salisbury).
Mastered at Metropolis Studios (London).
Published by Domino Publishing Company Ltd.
except The Light In Your Name published by Domino Publishing Company Ltd. and Boosey & Hawkes Bote & Bock GmbH,
This Guy's In Love With You published by Warner / Chappell Music Publishing Ltd./Universal / MCA Music Ltd.
The opening track originated from a field recording made by Jack Barnett of an amateur singer half-recalling fragments of a song. TNP were unaware of the original song until completion of recording The Way I Do. Since then the trustees of Bacharach and David's songwriting material have demanded that the title of the half-recalled song be used in place of TNP's title.
℗&© Infectious Music Ltd. 2013
Distributed by [PIAS] UK.
Released under exclusive license by [PIAS] Cooperative for the world (excl. Americas, Australasia, UK & Eire)
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 050954 299727
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050954299727
- Matrix / Runout: 2100004149205 www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R76
- Label Code: LC 07800
|INFECT156CDP||These New Puritans||Field Of Reeds (CD, Album, Promo)||Infectious Music||INFECT156CDP||Europe||2013|
|LOVECD263||These New Puritans||Field Of Reeds (CD, Album)||Love Da Records||LOVECD263||Asia||2013|
|INFECT156CDP||These New Puritans||Field Of Reeds (CDr, Album, Promo)||Infectious Music||INFECT156CDP||Europe||2013|
|INFECT156LP||These New Puritans||Field Of Reeds (LP + LP, S/Sided, Etch + Album)||Infectious Music||INFECT156LP||Europe||2013|
|LOVECD263||These New Puritans||Field Of Reeds (CD, Album)||Love Da Records||LOVECD263||US||2013|
Title: Adiemus Two Cantata Mundi (Edits)
Genre: For kids / World, Country
Title: Music For The Percussion Band 4
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Title: Beyond The Basement (15 Tracks Of The Month's Best New Music)
Title: She's All Over Me
Title: Pajama Day
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country
Country: UK & Europe
Bartók, Berliner Philharmoniker - Herbert von Karajan - Concerto For Orchestra / Music For Strings, Percussion & Celesta album mp3
Title: Concerto For Orchestra / Music For Strings, Percussion & Celesta
Title: Feels Like 37 / Story 4: Sleeplessly Embracing
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Concrete Love
Genre: Rock / World, Country