album The Mike Gibbs Orchestra - Big Music mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1611 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1742 mb
Other Formats: VOC VQF WMA RA AIFF FLAC AUD
The Mike Gibbs Orchestra. Big Music (CD, Album, RE). ACT (4), Blue Jackel Entertainment. CDVE 27. The Mike Gibbs Orchestra. Big Music (CD, Album).
1 - Wall To Wall 2 - Pride Aside 3 - Kosasa 4 - Almost Ev'ry Day 5 - Watershed 6 - Mopsus 7 - Adult 8 - Pride Outside. Levine Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Bob Mintzer Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Lou Marini Trombone – Dave Bargeron Trombone – David Taylor Trumpet – Allan Rubin, Earl Gardner, Ian Carr, Lew Soloff Written By, Arranged By, Directed By, Trombone, Piano – Michael Gibbs.
Big Music Noncompliant. Big Music Single Wa. UE. The Mike Gibbs Orchestra - Big Music. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50.
Big Music (1988, Venture/Virgin). By The Way (1993, ah um). Europeana (1995, ACT). Nonsequence (2001, Provocateur). A Song For You with Norma Winstone, Mark Mondesir and The NDR Big Band (2011, Fuzzy Moon Records). Mike Gibbs + 12 play Gil Evans (2013, Whirlwind Recordings). Back In The Days (2012) with The NDR Big Band.
Michael Clement Irving Gibbs (born September 25, 1937, in Salisbury, Southern Rhodesia) is an influential jazz composer, conductor, arranger and producer as well as a trombonist and keyboardist. View full artist profile. Play all. Mike Westbrook Orchestra. Brussels Jazz Orchestra.
Biography by Scott Yanow. Legendary swinging big band vibraphonist who has created some of the most exciting sounds in jazz from the 1940s on. Read Full Biography.
Terry Gibbs: все альбомы, включая Jazz for Lovers, Vol. 5, Golden Hits By Terry Gibbs, The Exciting Terry Gibbs Big Band и другие. George Shearing Quintet, Red Norvo Trio, Terry Gibbs. Golden Hits By Terry Gibbs. The Exciting Terry Gibbs Big Band. The Bill Harris Memorial Album. Terry Gibbs, Lou Levy, Red Mitchell, Stan Levey, Terry Gibbs, Lou Levy, Red Mitchell, Stan Levey. 2018 Remastered 2018.
|A1||Wall To Wall||4:29|
|A4||Almost Ev'ry Day||7:30|
- Recorded At – Synchro Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Kampo Cultural Center
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Yamaha R & D Studio
- Mastered At – Tape One
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Alto Saxophone – Jim Odgren
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Chris Hunter
- Arranged By [Rhythm Section Arrangements] – Bob Moses
- Art Direction – Andrew W. Ellis*, Richard Evans
- Bass – Kai Eckhardt
- Bass Trombone – David Taylor
- Coordinator [Production Assistant] – April T Perkinson
- Design – Icon, London*
- Drum Programming – Ben 'Been Jamming' Wittman*, Bad Bill Martin*
- Drums, Drum Programming – Bob (Rahboat Ntumba) Moses*
- Engineer – Don Wershba
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Guy Gampell, Tony Harris
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Dill*, Dimitri Jakimowicz, Katsuhiko Naito, Nick Delre
- Engineer [Rhythm Section] – Rob Jaczko
- Flute, Piccolo Flute, Flute [Alto] – Dave Tofani
- French Horn – John Clark
- Guitar – Bill Frisell, John Scofield, Kevin Eubanks
- Keyboards – Brad Hatfield, Dave Bristow
- Mastered By – Ian Gillespie, Jack Adams
- Mixed By – Don Wershba
- Photography By – Michael Banks
- Producer – John L. Walters
- Rhythm Guitar – Dave Fiuczynski*, Duke Levine
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Bob Mintzer
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Lou Marini
- Trombone – Dave Bargeron
- Trumpet – Allan Rubin*, Earl Gardner, Ian Carr, Lew Soloff
- Written By, Arranged By, Directed By, Trombone, Piano – Michael Gibbs
NotesRecorded at Synchro Sound, Boston / Kampo Cultural Centre / Sigma Sound, New York / Yamaha R & D Centre / Livingston 1, London
Mixed at Sigma
Mastered at Tape One, London
The LP cover mistakenly says Side 1 has 3 tracks and Side 2 has 5.
Some German import copies may have a stickered number on rear: 209 432 630
Some French import copies may have a sticker on rear with a price code PM 264
Pressing company info derives from the runouts scheme.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012981 002718
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): VE 27 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): VE 27 B-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (etched in runouts): TA
|ACT 9231-2, 9231-2||The Mike Gibbs Orchestra||Big Music (CD, Album, RE)||ACT , Blue Jackel Entertainment||ACT 9231-2, 9231-2||US||1996|
|CDVE 27||The Mike Gibbs Orchestra||Big Music (CD, Album)||Venture||CDVE 27||UK||1988|
|ACT 9231-2||The Michael Gibbs Orchestra*||Big Music (CD, Album, RE, Dig)||ACT||ACT 9231-2||Germany||1996|
Title: Open Letter
Genre: Electronic / Funk, Soul
Title: Big Band Christmas
Title: Elliptical Axis 5, Quintet / NYC 1998
Title: In My Time
Title: Sound Gathering
Title: Blu Blu Blu
Title: Woman Is The Hunter
Genre: Hip hop / Jazz
Title: In Formation
Title: As Was