album Dorsey Brothers & Their Concert Orchestra - Lover, Come Back To Me! mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1656 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1277 mb
Other Formats: FLAC DXD ADX VQF DTS AHX WMA
Lover, Come Back to Me" is a popular song composed by Sigmund Romberg with lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II for the Broadway show The New Moon, where the song was introduced by Evelyn Herbert and Robert Halliday (as Robert Misson). The song was published in 1928. The song was performed by Lawrence Tibbett and Grace Moore in New Moon, the 1930 film adaptation of The New Moon, and by Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy in the 1940 adaptation, also titled New Moon.
Listen to I'm Getting Sentimental Over You from The Dorsey Brothers Orchestra's Big Band Legends for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Tommy Dorsey & His Orchestra. 3 more albums featuring this track.
Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – Lover Come Back to Me. Найти. Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – Crazy She Calls Me. 2:11. Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – Lover Come Back to Me. 2:21. Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – Summertime (Pt. 2) bonus. Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – I've Got a Right to Sing the Blues. Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – Let's Call the Whole Thing Off. 2:28. Sam Cooke, Bumps Blackwell and His Orchestra – Lover Girl. 2:21
Billie Holiday with The Ray Ellis and His Orchestra - It's Easy to Remember. Lady in Satin (Original Album plus Bonus Track). Billie Holiday - Lady Sings The Blues. Billie Holiday With Teddy Wilson & His Orchestra - Easy Living. D'Mixmasters - Lay It All on Me (. Fresh Club Hits 2016. Background Noise From TraxLab - Deep Brown Noise for Studying, Pt. 9. Brown Noise for Studying.
Sucker (Jonas Brothers). Closing this message or scrolling the page you will allow us to use it. Learn more.
Artie Shaw & His Orchestra - Lover, Come Back To Me скачать видео бесплатно.
Dorsey Brothers Orchestra discography. A history of Jazz before 1930. This site contains over 3000 songs from this era in Real Audio 3 format, as well as hundreds of biographies and discographies of Jazz musicians. Dorsey Brothers Orchestra began recording in 1928, but didn't become a real band until 1934. The 1934 band featured both Glenn Miller and Bob Crosby, but didn't last long because Tommy and Jimmy were always fighting with each other and in 1935 Tommy stormed off the stage quitting the orchestra. He soon took over Joe Haymes Orchestra re-naming it the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra. Jimmy continued on with the Dorsey Brothers group re-naming it the Jimmy Dorsey Orchestra. Tommy's orchestra was the more successful of the two but both bands were very successful
|A||Lover, Come Back To Me! - Part 1|
|B||Lover, Come Back To Me! - Part 2|
- Copyright (c) – Okeh Phonograph Corporation
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Arnold Brilhart
- Bassoon [Uncredited] – Phil Raines
- Cello [Uncredited] – Emil Stark
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – Ollie Boyd
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Jimmy Dorsey
- Directed By – Justin Ring
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Joe Tarto
- Drums [Uncredited] – Stan King*
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Eddie Lang
- Oboe [Uncredited] – Irving Kohn
- Piano [Uncredited] – Arthur Schutt
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Jim Crossan
- Transcription By – George Crozier
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Glenn Miller, Tommy Dorsey
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Fuzzy Ferrar, Leo McConville, Phil Napoleon
- Tuba [Uncredited] – Henry Stern
- Vibraphone [Uncredited], Drums [Uncredited] – Chauncey Morehouse
- Violin [Uncredited] – Murray Kellner, Nate Brusiloff, Sam Freed, Sam Rates
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Smith Ballew
- Written-By – Hammerstein 2nd*, Romberg*
NotesFrom the Musical "New Moon".
Recorded April 3, 1929, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): Ⓦ401775B A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): 401775
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): Ⓦ401776B A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): 401776
|R391||Dorsey Brothers Concert Orchestra*||Lover, Come Back To Me (Shellac, 10")||Parlophone||R391||UK||1929|
Title: Swinging At The Chez Florence / Coquette!
Genre: Jazz / World, Country
Title: Slap It, Shake It / It's Bad To Be A Good Girl
Sam Samsons Orkester / Sam Samsons Orkester Amerik. Sång: Thory Bernhards - Deep Forest / Stormy Weather album mp3
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Title: Deep Forest / Stormy Weather
Title: Now You Know / Do It Again
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Title: She Wouldn't Do / Ain't You Ashamed!
Roger Wolfe Kahn And His Orchestra - A Cup Of Coffee, A Sandwich And You / Song Of The Flame album mp3
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Title: A Cup Of Coffee, A Sandwich And You / Song Of The Flame
Title: What-Cha-Call-'Em Blues / Blazin'
Title: A Zoot Suit (For My Sunday Gal) / My Little Cousin
Genre: Jazz / Screen
Title: La Rosita / Minnie From Trinidad
Title: It Started All Over Again / Mandy, Make Up Your Mind
Title: Say "Si Si" / Pick-A-Rib
Title: Cast A Spell / Passage