album Black Sabbath - The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham) mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1599 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1733 mb
Other Formats: MPC XM AA VOX AC3 RA AHX
Black Sabbath - The End - Final show in Birmingham England 2/4/2017 - War Pigs and band intro 9:48. Black Sabbath - intro & Black Sabbath (Live @ Genting Arena, Birmingham, 2017. Black Sabbath - The End - Birmingham, February 4th, 2017 4:37. Black Sabbath, Supernaut, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, Megalo, February 4 2017, The End, Genting Arena 3:58. Black Sabbath - Intro + Black Sabbath - Genting Arena Birmingham - 0. 2. 2017 - Last Show ever 8:33.
Gathered in Their Masses (2013). The End - 4 February 2017 Birmingham (2017). Black Sabbath discography (all). lt; The Ten Year War (2017). The End - 4 February 2017 Birmingham.
The End: Live in Birmingham is a live album and film by English heavy metal band Black Sabbath. It features the final performance from their The End Tour, recorded in Birmingham, England on 4 February 2017. It was released on 17 November 2017 through Eagle Vision, as a CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Vinyl and a limited deluxe box set. The film documents the Black Sabbath final show at the Genting Arena in the band’s hometown of Birmingham.
Band Name Black Sabbath. Album Name The End - 4 february 2017 - Birmingham. Released date 17 November 2017. Labels Eagle Rock Entertainment. Music StyleHeavy Metal. Members owning this album40. Disc 1 & 2 : Blu-ray/DVD.
1. Black Sabbath 2. Fairies Wear Boots 3. Under The Sun - Every Day Comes And Goes (Medley) 4. After Forever 5. Into The Void 6. Snowblind 7. Band Introductions 8. War Pigs 9. Behind The Wall Of Sleep 10. Bassically - . Medley) 11. Hand Of Doom 12.
Get the Black Sabbath Setlist of the concert at Genting Arena, Birmingham, England on February 4, 2017 from the The End Tour and other Black Sabbath Setlists for free on setlist. Rival Sons Genting Arena, Birmingham - Feb 4, 2017 Feb 04 2017. Black Sabbath Genting Arena, Birmingham - Feb 4, 2017 Feb 04 2017. Last updated: 30 Jun 2019, 08:02 Etc/UTC. Black Sabbath Gig Timeline. Black Sabbath The O2 Arena, London - Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31 2017. Black Sabbath Genting Arena, Birmingham - Feb 2, 2017 Feb 02 2017. 146 people were there.
Black Sabbath was an English heavy metal band that formed in 1968 in Birmingham, West Midlands, England, United Kingdom and disbanded in 2017, originally comprising Ozzy Osbourne (vocals), Tony Iommi (guitar), Geezer Butler (bass), and Bill Ward (drums). In the early 70s, they were the first to pair heavily distorted, sonically dissonant blues rock at slow speeds with lyrics about drugs, mental pain and abominations of war, thus giving birth to generations of metal bands that followed in their wake. The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham). 15 Nov 2017 · 70 tracks.
Released November 17, 2017. The End: Live in Birmingham Tracklist. 1. Black Sabbath Lyrics. (DVD version). In addition to the live concert, both the film and album feature The Angelic Sessions – five songs recorded in the days following the band’s final show. The tracks will mark the band’s final studio recordings. The End: Live in Birmingham Q&A.
Black Sabbath have announced The End, a concert film and live album documenting their final show at the Genting Arena in the band's hometown of Birmingham. Filmed February 4, 2017, The End captures the band in fine form, and features a hit-packed set that includes classics like "War Pigs," "Paranoid," "Iron Man" and "Children of the Grave. In addition, both the film and album feature The Angelic Sessions, five songs-recorded in the days following the band's final show-that mark the band's final studio recordings.
|1-2||Fairies Wear Boots||6:39|
|1-3||Under The Sun / Every Day Comes And Goes||7:12|
|1-5||Into The Void||7:14|
|1-9||Behind The Wall Of Sleep||3:21|
|1-10||Bassically / N.I.B.||6:57|
|2-1||Hand Of Doom||6:39|
|2-2||Supernaut / Sabbath Bloody Sabbath / Megalomania||3:46|
|2-3||Rat Salad / Drum Solo||4:34|
|2-6||Children Of The Grave||6:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BS Productions Limited
- Copyright (c) – BS Productions Limited
- Licensed To – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
- Produced For – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Novodisc Mídia Digital Ltda.
- Licensed From – Universal Music International Ltda.
- Pressed By – Novodisc – 52036
- Pressed By – Novodisc – 52037
- Recorded At – Genting Arena
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Published By – Onward Music Ltd.
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Published By – Essex Music International, Inc.
- Bass – Geezer Butler
- Coordinator [Crew] – Carmen Rodriguez
- Coordinator [Production] – Mark Fossitt, Natalia Garay, Sam Atkinson
- Creative Director – Claire Higgins
- Crew [Engineer] – Greg Price , Myles Hall
- Crew [PA] – Debra Buchan, Michael Guarracino, Tom Chadwick, Yvette Uhlmann
- Crew [Social Media] – John Fenton
- Crew [Tech] – Matthew “Minty“ Wooly, Simon Bauer, Thomas Morris , Trystan Forbes
- Design – James McAllister
- Drums – Tommy Clufetos
- Edited By [Protools] – Trevor Robinson
- Engineer [Audio] – James Boblack
- Executive-Producer – Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd., Geoff Kempin, Terry Shand
- Guitar – Tony Iommi
- Keyboards, Guitar – Adam Wakeman
- Legal – Asli Gozen, Charlotte Godfrey, Rebecca Bradshaw, Rochelle Winn
- Liner Notes – Kory Grow
- Management – Ernest Chapman, Gloria Butler, Ralph Baker, Sharon Osbourne
- Management [Business] – Colin Newman
- Management [Marketing] – Charlotte English, Gerry Gallacher
- Mastered By – Mike Exeter, Pete Hewitt-Dutton*
- Mixed By [Audio] – Greg Price , Mike Exeter, Tony Iommi
- Other [Security] – Dave Sauter
- Photography By – Ross Halfin
- Producer [Produced By] – Jeremy Azis
- Production Manager – George Reeves , Melissa Morton Hicks, Rosie Holley
- Recorded By [Audio] – Greg Price
- Stage Manager – Sean Robinson
- Supervised By [Supervising Producer For ERF] – Peter Worsley
- Technician [Bass & Keyboard] – Terry Welty
- Technician [Drums] – Brent "Panda" Cook*
- Technician [Guitar] – Mike Clement
- Tour Manager – Patrick Prendergast, Thomas Reitz
- Vocals – Ozzy Osbourne
- Written-By – Bill Ward, Geezer Butler, Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi
NotesThe final show from the greatest metal band of all time
On 4th February, 2017, Black Sabbath stormed the stage in their hometown of Birmingham for their final triumphant gig. This monumental show brought down the curtain on a career that spanned almost half a century.
Recorded at the Genting Arena, Birmingham
Mastered at Metropolis
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5034504167827
- Mastering SID Code (Both Medias): IFPI LG81
- Mould SID Code (Both Medias): none
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): |#| NOVODISC CD |#| 50345094984 52036
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): |#| NOVODISC CD |#| 50345094994 52037
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Label Code: LC 12303
- Other (Batch ID): AA7000
- Other (CD 1): 503450494984 SET 50345016782
- Other (CD 2): 503450494994 SET 50345016782
|none||Black Sabbath||The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham) (17xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Eagle Rock||none||2017|
|EAGDV087, 5051300208721||Black Sabbath||The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham) (DVD-V, Multichannel, NTSC + CD)||Eagle Vision, Universal Music Group||EAGDV087, 5051300208721||Europe||2017|
|EREDV1292, 5034504129276||Black Sabbath||The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham) (Box, Dlx + Blu-ray, Multichannel + DVD-V, Multicha)||Eagle Records, Universal Music Group||EREDV1292, 5034504129276||Europe||2017|
|503450412907||Black Sabbath||The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham) (DVD-V, Multichannel, NTSC)||Eagle Records, Universal Music Group||503450412907||Brazil||2017|
|EAGLP679, 5034504167926||Black Sabbath||The End (4 February 2017 - Birmingham) (3xLP, Album, 180)||Eagle Records, Universal Music Group||EAGLP679, 5034504167926||Europe||2017|
Title: Love In Chicago
Title: Paranoid / Iron Man
Title: Reunion - Limited Edition Promotional Package
Title: The Complete Albums 1970-1978
Title: The Best - The Ultimate In Heavy Metal
Title: Reunion / Dehumanizer
Title: Beggars Banquet Dance 1971
Title: Into The Void
Title: Don Kirschner's Rock Concert
Title: Sabbath Bloody Sabbath / Changes
Title: Disturbing The Digital Bitch
Title: The Black Sabbath Story Volume One: 1970-1978