album The Coctails - Let's Enjoy mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1825 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1226 mb
Other Formats: MP2 VQF AUD DTS MP1 MOD WAV
The Coctails – Let's Enjoy. Label: Presspop Music – PPM-001. This record is released in conjuction with the Coctails' Japan Tour Summer 2005. Matrix, Runout (Side A): PPM-001 A.
The Coctails were active from about 1988 to 1995 (with reunions in 2000 for the last-ever show at Lounge Ax, December 2004 and January 2005 for the release of their Popcorn Box CD box set collection of rarities, and July 2005 for a tour of Japan).
The Early Hi-Ball Years - Студийный альбом от The Coctails. В альбом вошло 24 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 59:03.
But while Peel was made great by its eclecticism, this album is dominated by lengthy, slow instrumental pieces. Without the unrestrained fun of their early material or the polished pop of their heyday, the record sags. The album flies by in an occasionally pretty, but unmemorable haze - in fact it sounds more like background music for a film than an official release. With nothing to break up the monotony of 55 minutes of instrumental guitar, the album stands as an unfortunate end to an excellent career.
Let's Get to It is the fourth studio album by Australian recording artist Kylie Minogue, released on 14 October 1991 by Mushroom Records. Critically, the album drew a mixed reception. Most critics noticed a change in Minogue's image, but criticised the album's songwriting. Let's Get to It remains Minogue's least successful studio album to date, missing the top ten in both her native Australia and United Kingdom. Nonetheless, it was certified gold in Australia
The first three Coctails albums were raw, fun home recordings made in the relative isolation of the band's Kansas City home. This record, however, was released after the Coctails moved to Chicago and immersed themselves in the local jazz and college rock scene. The reeds, clarinets, and vibraphones are gone, replaced with a surprisingly straightforward guitar-based sound.
Popular cocktail-generation band delivers trademark retro gems, and a 2-1/2 minute '60s Brit Pop Garage tune. Popular cocktail-generation band delivers trademark retro gems, and a 2-1/2 minute '60s Brit Pop Garage tune.
The Coctails were a musical group from Chicago, who formed while its members were attending the Kansas City Art Institute . Because even the tiniest houses deserve style. Includes collaborations Dan Grzeca, P22 Analog and John & Mark of The Coctails.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|A2||(Leaving Home) For A Ride||1:51|
|B1||A Nice Umbrella||3:33|
|B3||Hustle & Bustle||2:57|
- Recorded At – North Branch Studio
- Recorded At – Mayfair Recordings
- Mastered At – Disc Mastering
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – Archer Prewitt
- Layout, Producer – John Upturch*
- Mastered By – Randy Kling
- Recorded By – Barry Phipps, Mark Greenberg
- Vocals, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Guitar, Piano, Autoharp [Table Harp], Bass Harmonica, Saw [Musical Saw], Theremin, Bells – John Upturch*
- Vocals, Banjo, Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Electric Bass, Double Bass [Standup Bass], Synthesizer [Moog Sythesizer], Keyboards [Optigan], Omnichord, Dulcimer [Hammered Dulcimer], Piano, Percussion, Drum Machine [Wurlitzer Sideman], Other [Tape Machine] – Barry Phipps
- Vocals, Electric Bass, Glockenspiel, Baritone Guitar, Organ, Electric Organ [Organtron], Piano, Electric Piano, Autoharp [Table Harp], Bells, Drum Machine [Wurlitzer Sideman] – Mark Greenberg
- Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer [Moog Synthesizer], Banjo, Drums, Bongos, Tambourine, Bells [Sleigh Bells], Other [Wind Tube], Temple Block – Archer Prewitt
- Written-By – The Coctails
NotesThis record is released in conjuction with the Coctails' Japan Tour Summer 2005
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): PPM-001 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): PPM-001 B
Genre: Jazz / Blues
Title: Jazz Gallery
Title: 1927 - 1930
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: Southern Soul Agenda
Title: The Washboard Rhythm Kings Collection, Vol. 4, 1933
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Crazy Jane
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Title: Somewhere Past Distraction
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Welcome To The Good Times
Title: The Iron Age
Title: Back on Top
Title: The Man From Harlem
Title: Live And Studio Recordings