album Zappa - Joe's Garage Act I mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1867 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1519 mb
Other Formats: MP2 RA AHX AC3 MP4 DXD MMF
Joe's Garage is a three-part rock opera recorded by American musician Frank Zappa in September and November 1979. Originally released as two separate studio albums (a single album and a double album) on Zappa Records, the project was later remastered and reissued as a triple album box set, Joe's Garage, Acts I, II & III, in 1987
UMG (от лица компании "Frank Zappa Catalog"); Kobalt Music Publishing, UBEM, UMPI, ASCAP, LatinAutor, AMRA" и другие авторские общества (7). Композиция. Авторы текста и музыки. UMG (от лица компании "Frank Zappa Catalog"); AMRA, UBEM, UMPI, ASCAP, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (10).
Zappa – Joe's Garage Act I. Label: Zappa Records – SRZ-1-1603. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, 72, Gatefold. Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Frank Zappa. Coordinator – Steve Allsberg. Cover, Photography By – Norm Seeff.
Joe's Garage, Act I is a music studio album recording by FRANK ZAPPA (essive Rock) released in 1979 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. You'd have to go pretty far back (say, Over-Nite Sensation) to find another ZAPPA album that combined the appealing with the appalling for such a palatable mixture.
JOE’S GARAGE is a stupid story about how the government is going to try to do away with music (a prime cause of unwanted mass behavior). the way it might have been done 20 years ago, with all the sets made out of cardboard boxes and poster paint. It’s also like those lectures that local narks used to give (where they show the a display of all the different ways you can get wasted, with the pills leading to the weed leading to the needle, et. et.
In Act I, Zappa continued his fascination with road stories, ethnic stereotypes ("Catholic Girls"), and bathroom activities ("Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?"). Although his concern with government censorship would see a later flowering in his battles with the Parents Music Resource Center (PMRC), he wasn't able to use it to fulfill a satisfying dramatic function here.
Psychedelic Rock Frank Zappa. Band Name Frank Zappa. Album Name Joe s Garage Act I. Type Album. Released date 19 November 1979. Labels Zappa Records. Music StylePsychedelic Rock. Members owning this album25.
Tracklist: 1. The Central Scrutinizer, 2. Joe’s Garage, 3. Catholic Girls, 4. Crew Slut, 5. Wet T-Shirt Nite, 6. Toad-O Line, 7. Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, 8. Lucille Has Messed My Mind U. More albums from Frank Zappa: Jazz From Hell by Frank Zappa. Feeding The Monkies At Ma Maison by Frank Zappa. Civilization Phaze III by Frank Zappa. Things Wayne Newton never Told Yo. y Frank Zappa. Lumpy Gravy by Frank Zappa. Joe’s Garage Acts II & III by Frank Zappa. Chunga’s Revenge by Frank Zappa.
Frank Zappa –Joe s Garage. Frank Zappa –C3 Joe s Garage (Single Version). Frank Zappa –Dong Work For Yuda (Joe s Garage. Act I –Why Does It Hurt When I Pee. 5:45. Frank Zappa –Joe s garage. Frank Zappa –Joe s Garage 10 A Token Of My Extreme. Frank Zappa –Joe s Garage (Act I). 6:10.
|A1||The Central Scrutinizer||3:27|
|B1||Wet T-Shirt Nite||5:26|
|B3||Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?||2:35|
|B4||Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up||7:17|
- Manufactured By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram, Inc.
- Distributed By – Polygram Distribution, Inc.
- Produced For – Zappa Records
- Copyright (c) – Frank Zappa
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Frank Zappa
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Published By – Munchkin Music
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Kendun Studio D
- Mastered At – JVC Cutting Center
- Art Direction, Illustration [Illustrator] – John Williams
- Baritone Saxophone – Marginal Chagrin
- Bass Saxophone – Stumuk
- Bass, Vocals – Arthur Barrow
- Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor – Frank Zappa
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Steve Allsberg
- Cover, Photography By [Cover Photo] – Norm Seeff*
- Drums – Vinnie Colaiuta
- Engineer [Assistant] – Barbara Issak, Thomas Nordegg, Tom Cummings
- Engineer [Re-mix Engineer] – Mick Glossop, Steve Nye
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Joe Chicarelli*
- Engineer [Special Engineering] – Claus Wiedemann, David Gray
- Harmonica – Craig Steward
- Keyboards – Peter Wolf , Tommy Mars
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Frank Zappa
- Lead Vocals – Ike Willis
- Management – Glotzer Management
- Mastered By [Disc Mastering] – Stan Ricker
- Percussion – Ed Mann
- Producer – Frank Zappa
- Promotion [Press Information, Phonogram] – Marv Greifinger
- Promotion [Press Information, Wartoke Concern] – Jane Friedman
- Promotion [Press Information] – Wartoke Concern*
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Warren Cucurullo*
- Slide Guitar, Vocals – Denny Walley
- Technician [Monitor System] – Jim*, Stumuk
- Tenor Saxophone – Jeff*
- Vocals – Al Malkin, Dale Bozzio
NotesSpecial thanks to Joe Chicarelli for the word "Appliantology".
Special thanks to Ike Willis for the word "plook".
Special thanks to Phil Kaufman for asking the eternal question: "Why does it hurt when I pee?"
Special thanks to Ann Knowlins for the word "ninnies".
Studios: Village Recorders "B" & Ken-Dun "D"
© ℗ 1979 Frank Zappa.
Manufactured and marketed by Phonogram, Inc., a Polygram Company, One IBM Plaza, Chicago, IL 60611.
Printed in USA.
Packaged in a Gatefold cover with a 11.75" square, 4 page booklet affixed to the inside cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A): T1 SRZ-1-1603-A-1CTH
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A (variant 1)): SRZ1-1603A-1B
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B): T1 SRZ-1-1603-B-1CTH
- Other (Pressing plant Code): 25
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|SRZ-1-1603||Zappa*||Joe's Garage Act I (LP, Album, 72,)||Zappa Records||SRZ-1-1603||US||1979|
|CBS 86101||Zappa*||Joe's Garage Act I (LP, Album, Gat)||CBS||CBS 86101||Greece||1979|
|VACK-1238||Frank Zappa||Joe's Garage Act 1 (CD, Album, Promo, RE, RM)||Videoarts Music||VACK-1238||Japan||2002|
|40-86101||Frank Zappa||Joe's Garage Act I (Cass, Album)||CBS||40-86101||UK & Europe||1979|
|VACK-1343||Frank Zappa||Joe's Garage Act 1 (CD, Album, Unofficial, Min)||Videoarts Music||VACK-1343||Russia||Unknown|
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Spick And Span
Genre: Jazz / Rock / Classical
Title: Zappa's Universe
Title: Joe's Garage Acts II & III
Title: Teenage Wind
Title: Joe's Garage Act I
Title: You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore Vol. 2
Country: UK & Europe
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: Frank Zappa And The Mothers Of Invention – One Size Fits All
Title: Pygmy Pony
Title: Joe's Garage Acts Ⅱ & Ⅲ
Title: Baby, Take Your Teeth Out
Genre: Jazz / Rock / Funk, Soul
Title: Find Her Finer