album Pagan Fears - The Arrival mp3 download
Album: The Arrival
Style: Death Metal
FLAC version ZIP size: 1407 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1105 mb
Other Formats: MP4 AC3 XM AAC VOC MIDI TTA
There was a time When the truth was alive The rituals were guided By true believers of the pagan rites.
The bloody history from the past Deceased humans now forgotten An age of legends and fear A time now so distant. Less numbered as they were their lives So primitive and pagan Superstitions were a part of the life So unprotected in the dark nights. Pagan fears The past is alive The past is alive. Woeful people with pale faces Staring obsessed at the moon Some memories will never go away And they will forever be here. It first appeared sung by him on the 1991 album Live in Leipzig. Between 1992 and 1993, it was rerecorded for De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas with Attila Csihar on vocals. A rough mix of that version was released on the Life Eternal EP in 2009. Lyrically, the song discusses Scandinavia before Christianity and draws comparisons between it and the early Scandinavian black metal scene. Pagan Fears" Track Info.
The Arrival is the ninth studio album by Hypocrisy, released in 2004. It is the last album with their long-time drummer, Lars Szöke. The song, "Eraser" was made as a video. The album was also released in a strictly limited boxset (ca. no. NB 1230-5) containing "The Arrival", eight postcards and a bonus DVD of Hypocrisy's complete live show at Summer Breeze Festival in 2002.
Listen to music from Pagan Fears like pagan fears, Seas Of Emptiness & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Pagan Fears. Pagan Fears is a death metal Band, from Medellín, Colombia.
Artist: Mayhem Song: Pagan Fears Album: Live in Leipzig. Mayhem - Pagan Fears (Rehearsal from Nordic Metal). Rehearsal Song of Mayhem from the compilation "Nordic Metal, A Tribute to Euronymous". Line Up!!! Maniac: vocals Euronymous:. pagan fears medellin. pagan fears dark funeral. Hace un año. Pagan Fears - Never Ending Road Album - The arrival (2000) Death Metal Debelis Records - Viuda Negra Music.
Album: Teach Children To Worship Satan. The bloody history from the past deceased humans now forgotten. An age of legends and fear a time now so discant.
|2||Seas Of Emptiness||6:02|
|3||Slaves Of Christ Passion||4:14|
|7||The Endless Outcry Of Grief||7:18|
|8||Never Ending Road||7:54|
|9||Full Of Hate||6:09|
|10||Arrival To The Pandemonium||6:18|
- Distributed By – Debelis Records Argentina
- Distributed By – Viuda Negra Music
- Manufactured By – Disonex Colombia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Debelis Records Argentina
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Viuda Negra Music
- Copyright (c) – Debelis Records Argentina
- Copyright (c) – Viuda Negra Music
- Recorded At – Estudios "El Pez"
- Mixed At – Estudios "El Pez"
- Art Direction, Design – Edwin Restrepo
- Artwork [Cover Concept] – Catalina Ramirez
- Drums – Carlos Sanchez
- Edited By – Debelis Records Argentina, Viuda Negra Music
- Engineer, Recorded By – Jorge Ceballos, Jorge Mejía
- Executive-Producer – Andrés Moreno , Nicole Kloosterboer
- Guitar – Edwin Restrepo, Federico Agudelo
- Keyboards – Miguel Gongora (tracks: 7, 8, 10)
- Lyrics By – Gustavo Alvarez (tracks: 8), Pagan Fears, Zoraida M. Cordoba (tracks: 8)
- Music By – Pagan Fears
- Painting [Cover] – Juan Guillermo Rios
- Photography By – Fredy Mejia
- Producer – Pagan Fears
- Vocals, Bass – Gustavo Alvarez
NotesRecorded and mixed at Estudios "El Pez" in June and July 2000 (Medellin-Colombia).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D&V 0006
Title: Vol. 6
Title: En El Kiosko
Title: Ilê Pérola Negra (O Canto Do Negro / Pérola Negra)
Title: La Viuda De Martin / Siboney
Title: Piano Merengue / Negra Linda
Genre: Latin / Pop
Title: Single 3 (pols, greix i ronya)
Title: Héroes - Antología 1986/1988
Title: A La Gran Muñeca
Genre: Latin / Pop
Title: Amar Sin Mentiras
Genre: Jazz / Latin
Title: Johnny B Goode