album Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1402 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1571 mb
Other Formats: MPC AU AIFF RA AAC ASF DMF
Earth is a live album by Neil Young and Promise of the Real, released on June 17, 2016 on Reprise Records. Recorded during the band's Rebel Content Tour in 2015, the album was produced by Young and John Hanlon and features live performances augmented by studio overdubs and additional nature and animal sounds. Young described the album as "a collection of 13 songs from throughout my life, songs I have written about living here on our planet together.
Since 2015, Promise of the Real have been Canadian musician Neil Young's regular backing band. The band has recorded two studio albums with Young, The Monsanto Years (2015) and The Visitor (2017), a soundtrack album, Paradox (2018), and a live album, Earth (2016). Formation of Promise of the Real. Live Beginnings (2008–2009). Brando's Paradise Sessions EP and Departure of Merlyn Kelly (2009). Promise of the Real Touring Appearances (2010–2012). Willie Nelson's Heroes (2012). Collaborations with Neil Young. The band's Fantasy Records self-titled debut album, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, was released on August 25, 2017.
Complete your Neil Young + Promise Of The Real collection. Neil didn't really reinvent himself. But a split happened.
On Neil Young's latest album one can find many things, but at its core this is a rock and roll record. And it's not just any rock record, it's a Neil Young record. Guitars are whaling and feedback is driving on "The Monsanto Years". This album is very similar to the Crazy Horse albums, but with a new backing band. With the Nelson boys help Neil has projected a wonderful feedback driven message. I will not get into the politics, but as with most of the later Neil Young albums this disc has a purpose. Some would call this rock opera or a concept album. We saw his first concert on the recent "Rebel Content" tour, backed by the youngsters of Promise of the Real (and Neil Young can still ROCK!). If you don't agree with the politics, you might not enjoy the music a great deal, but we do and did. Apart from the lyrics, the tunes are fairly catchy, and reminiscent of some of his earlier works.
Monsanto Years 09. If I Don't Know. View first unread post Joey McGee - El Camino Real (2019) ; mp3, 320 kbps by Mike1985 23 Feb 2019, 05:18 in Country, Bluegrass (lossy - mp3). 0. 201. by Mike1985 View the latest post 23 Feb 2019, 05:18. View first unread post Austin Young & No Difference - Blue as Can Be (2013) ; FLAC (image+. cue) by Mike1985 23 Feb 2019, 14:58 in Blues Rock (lossless - FLAC, APE, et. 186. by Mike1985 View the latest post 23 Feb 2019, 14:58.
For this guitar-centric, full steam-ahead and highly-charged rock album, Young is joined by Promise of the Real, an LA-based rock band fronted by Lukas Nelson (vocals/guitar), along with Micah Nelson (guitar, vocals), Anthony Logerfo (drums), Corey McCormick (bass) and Tato Melgar (percussion). The mentally-focused album will be released via all retailers and in the Neil Young Official Online Store.
A Rock Star Bucks a Coffee Shop 06. Workin Man 07. Rules of Change 08. Monsanto Years 09. Download (NitroFlare) NitroFlare.
Neil Young sticks it to agrobusiness. Six decades on, Young clearly has no interest in retreating to sup microbrews on his back porch. In the past year, he’s juggled touring with a lo-fi covers record with releasing a hi-tech audio system and an album with a 92-piece orchestra. Now he’s knocked out this ecological protest album, recorded largely as live with LA band/acolytes Promise of the Real - and it’s the loosest thing he’s done in a while
|A1||A New Day For Love||5:51|
|A3||People Want To Hear About Love||6:19|
|B2||A Rock Star Bucks A Coffee Shop||4:59|
|C1||Rules Of Change||4:38|
|C3||If I Don't Know||4:25|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 36207
- Published By – Storytone Publishing
- Recorded At – Teatro Studios
- Mixed At – Teatro Studios
- Edited At – Fantasy Studios
- Edited At – Shangri-La, Malibu, CA
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Designed At – RTWERK & Co
- Art Direction – Gary Burden, Jenice Heo
- Artwork [Cover Art], Typography [Lettering] – Eric Johnson
- Bass, Vocals – Corey McCormick
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator], Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jimmy Sloan
- Design [Cover Design] – Neil Young, Promise Of The Real
- Drums – Anthony LoGerfo
- Electric Guitar, Charango [Electric], Vocals – Micah Nelson
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Fantasy Studios] – Alberto Hernandez
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Shangri La Studios] – Johnnie Burik
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jeff Pinn, John Hanlon
- Engineer [Stage And Monitor Engineers] – Chris Kasych, John Hausmann
- Guitar, Vocals – Lukas Nelson
- Lacquer Cut By – Chris Bellman
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda, Lookout Management
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Painting [Cover Painting], Artwork [Insert And Vinyl Disc Etching Art] – Micah Nelson
- Percussion – Tato Melger*
- Producer – John Hanlon, Neil Young
- Recorded By, Mixed By – John Hanlon
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Keith "Moby" Lanoux
- Vocals, Guitar – Neil Young
- Written-By [Songs By] – Neil Young
NotesAdditional Editing at Fantasy Studios, Oakland, CA and Shangri La Studios, Malibu, CA
Recorded and mixed at Teatro, Oxnard, CA
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME
Art Direction for RTwerk & Co
Label rim text:
(NEIL YOUNG) STORYTONE PUBLISHING (ASCAP) © ℗ REPRISE RECORDS. MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY
© ℗ 2015 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S. Printed in U.S.A.
Comes in gatefold sleeve with 4-page lyric insert.
The Monsanto Years
The New 2-LP Album From Neil Young + Promise Of The Real
Identical to the UK & Europe version of The Monsanto Years, minus the catalog number on the sticker.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 93624 92680 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched / "- 36207 - P. USA" stamped): 1-549799-A ᶜB - 36207 - P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched / "- 36207 - P. USA" stamped): 1-549799-B² ᶜB - 36207 - P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched / "- 3620̶̷̸7̶̷̸2̶̷̸ - P.USA" stamped): 1-549799-C ᶜB - 3620̶̷̸7̶̷̸2̶̷̸ - P.USA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (Catalog number on sticker): 1-549799 (K1)
|550586-2||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC)||Reprise Records||550586-2||US||2015|
|WPZR-30662/3||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC)||Reprise Records||WPZR-30662/3||Japan||2015|
|2-550586||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC)||Reprise Records||2-550586||Canada||2015|
|9362492599||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC)||Reprise Records||9362492599||Australia||2015|
|549799-1||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real||Neil Young + Promise Of The Real - The Monsanto Years (LP + LP, S/Sided, Etch + Album)||Reprise Records||549799-1||UK & Europe||2015|
Title: Nice Guys Finish Last
Title: Asleep At The Wheel
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Keep It G.A.N.G.S.T.A.
Title: The Best of Monsanto / Pure Gold
Title: Comes A Time
Genre: Jazz / Classical
Title: Love Sublime
Title: Crackers International
Title: Don't Take My Love And Run
Title: The Movie Album As Time Goes By
Title: Sessions For Robert J
Country: USA & Canada