album Killing Joke - Killing Joke mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1775 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1869 mb
Other Formats: VOC WAV AUD DXD MP3 AC3 ASF
Killing Joke is the eleventh studio album by English rock band Killing Joke. It was released on 28 July 2003 by Zuma Recordings, making it their first album in seven years, following Democracy (1996). It is also their second self-titled album, following their first in 1980. Recording for the album took place at the Beauchamp Building in London in 2002. It marked the end of a six-year hiatus that began in 1996
Killing Joke are an English rock band formed in October 1978 in Notting Hill, London, England. The original line-up included Jaz Coleman (vocals, keyboards), Paul Ferguson (drums), Geordie Walker (guitar) and Youth (bass). Their first album, Killing Joke, was released in 1980. After the release of Revelations in 1982, bassist Youth was replaced by Paul Raven. The band achieved mainstream success in 1985 with both the album Night Time and the single "Love Like Blood".
Pandemonium (Killing Joke album). Pandemonium is the ninth studio album by English rock band Killing Joke, released on 2 August 1994 by record label Butterfly. This album marked Killing Joke's return after a four-year-long hiatus, the longest the band had taken since it was initially founded. This album also featured the return of founding member Youth, who replaced Paul Raven on bass.
Killing Joke is the eleventh studio album by English rock band Killing Joke, released on 28 July 2003 by record label Zuma Recordings. Recording for the album in 2002 marked the end of a six-year hiatus that began in 1996 and it was Killing Joke's first studio album in seven years. Produced by Andy Gill of Gang of Four, the album featured former Nirvana drummer and Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, who is also a long-time Killing Joke fan, on drums. This is also Killing Joke's second self-titled album, following their first in 1980, as an effect of the hiatus. Killing Joke was released on 28 July 2003 by record label Zuma Recordings Critical reception.
Killing Joke: Official. LAUGH AT YOUR PERIL: fortieth anniversary world tour.
Killing Joke singer Jaz Coleman's voice brings in the power of their music and in combination with their mind-bending riffs they created some fine pieces of music. It's the new incarnation of the '80s Killing Joke and one where they showing their new spirits. Their key influence in this genre has been big and artists such as Metallica, Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden have named the band as one of their main influences.
Sorry about that but I couldn't help it after three solid hours of listening to Killing Joke. Jaz Coleman and his bandmates crossed punk rock with Black Sabbath for a nihilistic, bludgeoning but inspired and exciting noise and of their early albums, this is their best. The songs describe scenes of violence, war, alienation and death. And so would you be if the headlines featured Thatcher, the Cold War and riots. The original album comprises of eight tracks.
|A1||The Death & Resurrection Show|
|B3||Blood On Your Hands|
|C2||You'll Never Get To Me|
|D2||The House That Pain Built|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zuma Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Manufactured For – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Beauchamp Building
- Produced For – Big Life Management
- Recorded At – Grand Master Studios
- Edited At – The Edit Suite
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – E.G. Music Ltd.
- Published By – B-Unique Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 24445
- Art Direction – Milk
- Drums – Dave Grohl
- Editor [Master Editor] – Nigel Walton
- Engineer – Andy Gill, Jerry Kandiah
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andrew Alekel
- Engineer [LA Drums Session] – Nick Raskulinecz
- Guitar [Additional Guitar Feedback] – Andy Gill
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Clive Goddard
- Other [Above And Beyond The Call Of Duty] – Vae Victus
- Producer – Andy Gill
- Voice – Katie Summers (tracks: A2)
- Written-By – Gill*, Walker*, Coleman*, Glover*
NotesLimited to 2.500 machine-numbered copies in a gatefold sleeve with two printed innersleeves. Color of media stated as "flaming" on hype sticker.
180 gram audiophile vinyl
Feat. Dave Grohl (Nirvana/Foo Fighters) on drums
Legendary 2003 album, available on vinyl for the first time
Produced by Gang of Four member Andy Gill
NOTE: not available for the UK
(P) 2003 Zuma Recordings Ltd. (C) 2003, 2019 Sony Music Entertainment.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 719262 008397
- Barcode (Scanned): 8719262008397
- Barcode (Stickered): 4 251306 105616
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etchings): 24445 1A MOVLP2301
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etchings): 24445 1B MOVLP2301
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Etchings): 24445 1C MOVLP2301
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Etchings): 24445 1D MOVLP 2301
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
|ZUM 512602 2, 5126022000||Killing Joke||Killing Joke (CD, Album)||Zuma Recordings, Zuma Recordings||ZUM 512602 2, 5126022000||Europe||2003|
|EICP 265||Killing Joke||Killing Joke (CD, Album)||Epic, Zuma Recordings||EICP 265||Japan||2003|
|SAMPCD 13070 2, 0130702000||Killing Joke||Killing Joke (CD, Album, Promo)||Zuma Recordings, Zuma Recordings||SAMPCD 13070 2, 0130702000||Austria||2003|
|ZUMACDP002||Killing Joke||Killing Joke (CD, Album, Promo)||Zuma Recordings||ZUMACDP002||UK||2003|
|ZUMACDP002||Killing Joke||Killing Joke (CD, Album, Promo)||Zuma Recordings||ZUMACDP002||UK & Europe||2003|
Genre: Hip hop / Rock
Title: Mr. Jinx (We Got It Right)
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Give It 2 You
Title: 4-spårs Sampler Från Det Kommande Albumet Det Här Är Platsen
Title: Some Kind Of Nothingness
Title: Live In London 26.7.81
Title: The Fire Dances / "HA" Killing Joke Live
Title: Real Gone Deal
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop
Genre: Funk, Soul / Pop
Title: Can I Get A Moment?
Title: Verses Of Life
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Extremities, Dirt And Various Repressed Emotions