album Roberto Paci Dalò - Sparks mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1150 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1581 mb
Other Formats: AU VOX AIFF VQF MPC MP4 DTS
More Roberto Paci Dalò. Listen to Sparks now. Listen to Sparks in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
The following is a comprehensive discography of Sparks, an American rock and pop music band formed in Los Angeles in 1970 by brothers Ron (keyboards) and Russell Mael (vocals), initially under the name Halfnelson. Best known for their quirky approach to songwriting, Sparks' music is often accompanied by cutting and acerbic lyrics, and an idiosyncratic stage presence, typified in the contrast between Russell's wide-eyed hyperactive frontman antics and Ron's sedentary scowling.
Roberto Paci Dalò (born January 27, 1962 in Rimini, Italy) is an Italian composer and musician, film and theatre director, visual artist. He is the co-founder and director of the performing arts ensemble Giardini Pensili and the artistic director of Velvet Factory. After musical, visual, and architectural studies in Fiesole, Faenza and Ravenna, in 1993 he received the Berliner Künstlerprogramm des DAAD Fellowship.
Roberto Paci Dalò is an Italian composer and musician, film maker and theatre director, visual artist. He won the Premio Napoli in 2015. After musical, visual, and architectural studies in Fiesole, Faenza and Ravenna, in 1993 he receives the DAAD Artists-in-Berlin Program Fellowship.
Roberto Paci Dalò - L'internazionale di Dalò 05:25. Roberto Paci Dalò - Sparks 04:02. The Complete Motown Singles Vol. 10: 1970 - Various Artists.
|8||L'Internazionale Di Dalò||5:23|
- Copyright (c) – Horus Music
- Recorded At – Centro Di Produzione Radio Rai
- Recorded At – Phonurgia Nova Festival
- Mastered At – Velvet Factory
- Published By – L'arte Dell'ascolto
- Accordion – Claudio Jacomucci
- Cello – Tom Cora
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Voice, Sampler, Composed By, Producer, Mastered By – Roberto Paci Dalò
- Design – Michela Bracciali
- Drums – Fabrizio Spera
- Electric Guitar – Jean-Marc Montera
- Engineer – Claudio Baldasseroni (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 8)
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Andrea Felli
- Photography By [Rimini Old Harbour] – Roberto Paci Dalò
- Photography By [Stalingrado Polaroid] – Patrizio Esposito
- Violin, Narrator [Japanese Narration] – Takumi Fukushima
NotesRecorded at Centro Di Produzione Radio Rai, Via Asiago 10, Rome, April 1995 as part of the program Audiobox curated by Pinotto, Fava and Pino Saulo (1 to 3, 5, 6, 8).
Tracks 7 and 9 recorded live at the Phonurgia Nova Festival, Arles, France, 1996.
EMN40 created as a multi-channel audio/video installation for the Ensemble Musique Nouvelles 40th anniversary.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 262007 091013
- Rights Society: SIAE
Genre: World, Country
Title: A Noise, A Sound
Country: UK, Europe & US
Title: Bed Time
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Title: Today's Lunch Special
Title: In Volo
Title: Roberto Zucco
Title: The Maya Effect
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Rock / Reggae / Latin / Audiobooks and files / Pop / Classical / World, Country
Title: Lavorare Stanca
Genre: Electronic / Jazz