album David Bowie - David Live mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1230 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1424 mb
Other Formats: WMA RA WAV MIDI MP3 AU APE
David Live is David Bowie's first official live album, originally released by RCA Records in 1974. The album was recorded in July of that year, on the initial leg of Bowie's Diamond Dogs Tour, at the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia. The second leg, a more soul-oriented affair following recording sessions in Philadelphia for the bulk of Young Americans, would be renamed 'Philly Dogs', as reflected on a different live release, Cracked Actor.
David Bowie Heroes Live Top Of The Pops 1977. David bowie - breaking glass - live loreley 1996 - hq. theMusicofmyLife1. David Bowie - It's Gonna Be Me LIVE @ Universal Amphitheatre, LA (1974).
2019 сингл 2019 Remaster; Original Single Mix. Spying Through A Keyhole. The Dream Anthology 1966-1968. Loving The Alien (1983 - 1988). Classical Twist: The Album. Monty Norman, Vladimir.
David Bowie is not a man one would expect to revel in the accidental. It is as much of a cliché to divine cold strategy in his every move as it is to pretend that strategy didn't exist for, say, Janis Joplin. In the battle of the openers, Stage wins- the damp gloom of "Warszawa" easily trumps the glam doom of "1984". David Live is a more genial album, as its title indicates. What a difference four years and a move to Berlin make: David of Stage doesn't appear to be the least bit concerned with what you'll think of it, or him.
Released October 29, 1974. David Live Tracklist. 1. 1984 (Live 1974) Lyrics. 2. Rebel Rebel (Live 1974) Lyrics. 3. Moonage Daydream (Live 1974) Lyrics. 4. Sweet Thing (Live 1974) Lyrics. 5. Changes (Live 1974) Lyrics. 6. Suffragette City (Live 1974) Lyrics.
David Live is a music live recording by DAVID BOWIE (Prog Related/Progressive Rock) released in 1974 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. David Bowie - Best of Seven Months In America Live - CD Remastered Cult Legends 2017. David Live Rykodisc 1992. In his following live album, David will group them one after the other, which was a far much clever idea. At least, I feel so. Lots of wind instrument for this "Diamond Dogs" tour, but again it is just precursory of what is going to happen a few months later.
And he was alright, the band was all together. In celebration of the upcoming David Bowie - Who Can I Be Now? (1974 – 1976) box set, we’re continuing our album focus on the next title in the box: David Live
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B3||All The Young Dudes||4:18|
|B5||Rock 'N' Roll With Me
Written-By – Peace*
|B6||Watch That Man||4:35|
|C1||Knock On Wood
Written-By – E. Floyd*, Steve Cropper
|C4||Width Of A Circle||8:12|
|D2||Rock 'n' Roll Suicide||4:30|
|D4||Here Today, Gone Tomorrow||3:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Jones Music
- Copyright (c) – Mainman S.A.
- Manufactured By – Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda.
- Distributed By – Fonobrás, Distribuidora Fonográfica Brasileira Ltda.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – EMI-Odeon Fonográfica, Industrial e Eletrônica Ltda.
- Recorded At – Tower Theater
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Remixed At – Northeastern Digital
- Mastered At – Northeastern Digital
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Fleur Music
- Published By – Mainman Ltd.
- Published By – Ackee Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone – David Sanborn
- Backing Vocals – Gui Andrisano, Warren Peace
- Baritone Saxophone – Richard Grando
- Bass – Herbie Flowers
- Design [Package] – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Drums – Tony Newman
- Electric Piano, Synthesizer [Moog], Oboe – Michael Kamen
- Flute – David Sanborn, Richard Grando
- Guitar – Earl Slick
- Liner Notes – David Bowie
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Jonathan Wyner (tracks: D3 to D5), Dr. Toby Mountain* (tracks: D3 to D5)
- Mixed By – Edwin H. Kramer*, Tony Visconti
- Music Director [Musical Director] – Michael Kamen
- Percussion – Pablo Rosario
- Photography By [Cover] – Dagmar
- Photography By [Interior Pictures] – Ken Regan
- Piano, Mellotron – Mike Garson
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Recording Supervisor [Live] – Keith Harwood
- Remix [Remixed To Digital, Assisted By] – Jonathan Wyner (tracks: D3 to D5)
- Remix [Remixed to Digital] – Dr. Toby Mountain* (tracks: D3 to D5)
- Technician [Technical Consultant] – Peter Troisi (tracks: D3 to D5)
- Vocals – David Bowie
- Written-By – David Bowie (tracks: A1 to B6, C2 to D5)
NotesRecorded on the 12th, 13th, 14th & 15th July 1974 at the Tower Theatre, Philadelphia with the assistance of Record Plant.
Front of sleeve: "David Live."
Back of sleeve: "David Bowie At The Tower Philadelphia."
Recorded with the assistance of Record Plant.
Live sound by Showco.
Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, New York.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on All Sides Label): 795362 1
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on A/B Side Label): 795363 1
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on C/D Side Label): 795364 1
- Matrix / Runout (Run Out Groove A): 795363 1 01 ℗1990 200
- Matrix / Runout (Run Out Groove B): 795363 2 01 ℗1990 200
- Matrix / Runout (Run Out Groove C): 795364 1 01 ℗1990 200
- Matrix / Runout (Run Out Groove D): 795364 2 01 ℗1990 200
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||US||1974|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Australia||1974|
|PL-00771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL-00771||Portugal||1974|
|CPL2-0771||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album, Gat)||RCA Victor||CPL2-0771||Canada||1974|
|LPVS-1543||David Bowie||David Live (2xLP, Album)||RCA Victor||LPVS-1543||Venezuela||1975|
Title: The Width Of Ziggy
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: In America
Title: Diamond Dogs
Title: Space Oddity, Moonage Daydream, Life On Mars?, It Ain't Easy
Title: Baton Rouge
Title: Somebody Up There Likes Me
Title: Live USA
Title: Heroes In Montreal 3-6-1990
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: The Jean Genie (Vol. 2)
Title: Diamond Dogs
Title: Aladdin Sane