album Renaissance - Tales Of 1001 Nights, Vol. I mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1986 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1257 mb
Other Formats: VOX MOD MMF MP2 AA ASF MP3
Band Name Renaissance. Album Name Tales of 1001 Nights, Vol. I. Type Compilation. Erscheinungsdatum 1990. Musik GenreSymphonic Prog. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
Band Name Renaissance. 3. Carpet of the Sun (Live). 5. I Think of You. 03:06.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). I remember friends of mine enjoying Renaissance in high school. Listening to this album brought back some great memories. The CD sounds great considering it was a live album and most did not turn out that crisp and clear. Thanks for your timely shipping too.
Home Symphonic Prog Renaissance Tales Of 1001 Nights: Volume I '1990. Tales Of 1001 Nights: Volume I '1990.
Tales of 1001 Nights, Vol. 1 by Renaissance (CD, Mar-1990, Sire) FAST SHIP. As compilations go it is a fair stab and reasonably representative.
Genre: Prog-Rock/Art Rock. Release Date: 1990-03-26. Explicitness: notExplicit. Can You Hear Me. USD Album Only. Touching Once (Is So Hard to K. USD . 9.
The second volume of Sire Records' retrospective compilation on Renaissance is not as impressive musically as its predecessor, devoted as it is primarily to the lesser of the group's late-'70s repertory. The intelligent thing to have done with this volume would have been to put "Song of Scheherazade" on this volume, which would have shored up its value - perhaps this would have been an awkward fit, as the disc was to include the 23-minute live version of "Ashes Are Burning," but one or two of the lesser songs that are here. might've been sacrificed
Request an album send to friend. Tales Of 1001 Nights Vol. II (1990).
Touching Once (Is So Hard to Keep), 09:27.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Dunford*
|A2||Can You Understand||10:24|
|A3||Carpet Of The Sun||4:17|
|A5||I Think Of You||3:07|
|B3||Trip To The Fair
Music By – Tout*, Dunford*
|B4||The Vultures Fly High||3:07|
|B5||The Young Prince And Princess As Told By Scheherazade||4:04|
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Music By – Michael Dunford
- Arranged By [Orchestral] – Jimmy Horowitz (tracks: A4 to B1), Tony Cox (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Art Direction, Photography – Margo Chase
- Bass, Bass [Pedals], Vocals – Jon Camp
- Conductor – Tony Cox (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Design – Lorna Stovall
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Terence Sullivan*
- Engineer – Carmine Rubino (tracks: A1 to A3), John Kurlander (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Douglas A. Bogie* (tracks: A4 to B1), Mike Pela (tracks: A4 to B1), Patrick Stapley* (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Engineer [Remix Assistant] – Annie Plant (tracks: B2 to B5), Barry Kidd (tracks: A1 to A3), Mike Pela (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Engineer [Remix] – Dick Plant (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B5), Jeffrey Lesser (tracks: A4 to B1)
- Executive Producer [Coordination] – David Hitchcook (tracks: B2 to B5)
- Keyboards, Vocals – John Tout
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Annie Haslam
- Liner Notes – David Samuell Barr*
- Lyrics By [Poem] – Betty Thatcher
- Photography – Sydney Cooper
- Producer – Richard Gottehrer (tracks: A4 to B1)
- Producer, Arranged By [Musical] – Renaissance
- Producer, Engineer – Dick Plant (tracks: A4 to B1)
NotesTracks A1 to A3 recorded at Carnegie Hall, June 20-22, 1975 by Record Plant, New York; mixed at De Lane Lea, Wembley, England.
Tracks A4 to B1 recorded at De Lane Lea, Wembley, England; remixed at Media Sound, New York City.
Tracks B2 to B5 recorded at Abbey Road Studios, May, 1975; remixed at De Lane Lea, Wembley, England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26129-4 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992612944
|9 26129-2||Renaissance||Tales Of 1001 Nights, Vol. I (CD, Comp)||Sire, Warner Bros. Records||9 26129-2||US||1990|
Genre: World, Country
Title: In The Heart Of This Town
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Title: Be The Media
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Return To The Dark Side Of The Moon (A Tribute To Pink Floyd)
Title: Azure D'or
Genre: World, Country
Title: Cathy Fink & Duck Donald
Genre: Electronic / Screen
Title: Destruction Level Code Red Soundtrack
Title: Ultimate Guitar Zeus
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Moving On Faith
Title: Live At Carnegie Hall
Genre: Pop / World, Country
Title: Harrod And Funck