album Thereza Bazar - The Big Kiss mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1397 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1504 mb
Other Formats: MP1 XM ASF AHX APE MPC AC3
THEREZA BAZAR made her name first with 70s act GUYS ‘N’ DOLLS and then, alongside David Van Day, as one half of 70s/80s Pop sensations DOLLAR, who scored numerous hits across the first half of the decade. The Canadian-born, British-based singer then made a solo album, entitled THE BIG KISS, for MCA in 1985, produced by the legendary Arif Mardin at Atlantic Studios.
Thereza Bazar (born 23 May 1955) is a Canadian-born English singer, best known as one half of the pop duo, Dollar. Bazar's solo career was less successful She contributed vocals to two Gary Numan songs, "Noise Noise" and "Bridge, What Bridge?" which featured as b-sides to Numan's 1982 Top 20 single "Music For Chameleons"
I was watching you walk Like you knew what I wanted All the girls were in shock You know what you started. I'm playing with a loaded gun Even though I wanted to run I had to figure you out 'Cos something triggered the doubt in me. : I haven't seen you since the big kiss Was it bliss, or just a clever lie I haven't seen you since the big kiss Will I ever get another try. : I've been waiting at home But I hear that there's trouble My friends call me up Just to burst my bubble (oh).
Artist: Thereza Bazar. Too Much in Love (Smooch Mix). The Big Kiss (7" Mix). Attributes: Expanded Version, UK - Import. The Big Kiss (Arif Mardin Special New Mix). The Big Kiss (PWL Extended Version). Read full description. See details and exclusions.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Big Kiss
Written-By – David Ray
|A2||I See It In Your Eyes
Written-By, Slide Guitar – Graham Lyle
|A3||Too Much In Love
Bass – Anthony JacksonWritten-By – Terry Britten
|A4||English Girl Should Not, No! No!
Percussion – Sammy Figuera*Written-By – Graham Broad
|A5||Give Me Back My Heart
Written-By – Trevor Horn
|B1||Never Make The Same Mistake
Written-By – Billy Livesey*
|B2||Traitor Of The Heart||4:35|
|B4||Give Yourself Up||4:17|
|B5||You're All I Ever Wanted
Saxophone – Roger Ball
- Produced For – Deniz Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Overdubbed At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – R.G. Jones Studios
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Mixed At – Mayfair Studios
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Master Cutting Room
- Backing Vocals – Thereza Bazar
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Mark Stevens
- Backing Vocals [Male Background Vocals] – Frank Musker
- Bass – Felix Krish
- Drums – Graham Broad
- Engineer [Assistant, Vocals And Overdubs, Mix Atlantic Studios] – Michael O'Reilly
- Engineer [Assisted, Basic Tracks] – Alistair Bullock
- Engineer [Assisted, Mixed Mayfair Studios] – Mike Ging
- Engineer [Basic Tracks] – Gerry Kitchingham
- Engineer [Mixed Mayfair Studios] – Brian Tench
- Engineer [Vocals And Overdubs, Mix Atlantic Studios] – Lew Hahn
- Engineer [Vocals And Overdubs] – Bill Dooley, Stephen Beuben
- Guitar – Alan Murphy
- Keyboards – Billy Livesey*, Philippe Sasse*, Simon Darlow
- Keyboards [Additional] – Nick Glennie-Smith, Phil Pickett
- Mastered By [Cut] – Arun*
- Producer – Arif Mardin
- Programmed By [Fairlight Programming] – Steve Rance
- Written-By – Phil Pickett (tracks: B2, B5), Simon Darlow (tracks: A5, B3, B4), Thereza Bazar (tracks: A2 to A5, B1 to B5)
NotesProduced for Deniz Productions.
Basic tracks recorded: Ridge Farm Studios, England
Vocals and overdubs: Atlantic Studios, New York
Additional recording: R.G. Jones, England; Mayfair Studios, England
Mixed: Mayfair Studios, England; Atlantic Studios, New York
Cut: The Master Room
A4 title appears as English Girl Should Not, No! No! on back sleeve, English Girl - Should Not, No No on label.
B5 title appears as You're All I Ever Wanted on back sleeve, You're All I've Ever Wanted on label.
|MCF 3293||Thereza Bazar||The Big Kiss (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCF 3293||UK||1985|
|25 2239-4||Thereza Bazar||The Big Kiss (Cass)||MCA Records||25 2239-4||Spain||1985|
|25 2239-1||Thereza Bazar||The Big Kiss (LP, Album)||MCA Records||25 2239-1||Italy||1985|
|L 252 239-1||Thereza Bazar||The Big Kiss (LP, Album)||MCA Records||L 252 239-1||Spain||1985|
|CRPOPD 206||Thereza Bazar||The Big Kiss (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Comp, RM + Del)||Cherry Pop||CRPOPD 206||Europe||2019|
Title: The Dollar Album
Title: Status Quo
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Make Me Holla'
Title: I Can't Help But Think Of You
Title: Space Disco / Cosmic Funk
Title: Give Me Them / Mi Have It Yah
Genre: Electronic / Pop / Screen
Title: Mad Max - Beyond Thunderdome - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Title: Island Of Humour
Title: Giraffes Never Forget Either
Title: The Stetsons
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Break Every Rule
Title: The Greatest Hits