album Jai Uttal - Thunder Love mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1608 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1231 mb
Other Formats: DTS DXD WMA AHX AIFF RA AA
Artists Jai Uttal Thunder Love. Thunder Love Jai Uttal. This album has an average beat per minute of 119 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Thunder Love. Album starts at 172BPM, ends at 126BPM (-46), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Jai Uttal.
Listen to Thunder Love by Jai Uttal on Deezer. Jai Uttal 24-03-2009. Total duration:1 h 01 min. 01. Bhavani Shankara.
Bhavani Shankara, 09:15. Bolo Ram (Let the Spirits Sing), 08:18. Down On My Knees, 05:27. Hanuman's Heart, 03:44. Let Me Be Sky, 05:58. Thunder Love Blues, 03:49. Disciples How Deep Is Your Love. The Cranberries Zombie. Mariah Carey Without You. Радиола 10. FM. Adele Water Under the Bridge.
Jai Uttal's intensive study of Indian music with legendary sarod player Ali Akbar Khan has led him down a sonic path filled with heavily Eastern-tinged tones, but THUNDER LOVE is another matter entirely. A true example of "world music," it's a pan-cultural potpourri of sounds and styles from around the globe, seamlessly sewn into a contemporary pop/rock format. Uttal's soulful singing and spiritual themes provide the crucial connective thread throughout the album.
In 2009, Uttal released Thunder Love. Uttal’s soulful singing and spiritual themes provide the crucial connective thread throughout the album. 2011 saw the release of Queen of Hearts, a unique mixture of reggae, ska, and samba rhythms, used as a backdrop for call and response, dance oriented kirtan, and invoking Queen Radha (Radharani), the bestower of devotion.
Jai Uttal - Hanuman's Heart 03:44. Jai Uttal - Bolo Ram (Let The Spirits Sing) 08:18. Jai Uttal - Bhavani Shankara 09:15. Jai Uttal - Adonai 08:36. Jai Uttal - Let Me Be Sky 05:58. Jai Uttal - Om Shanti 05:09. Jai Uttal - Never Felt This Love 10:57. Jai Uttal - Thunder Love Blues 03:49. Jai Uttal - Down On My Knees 05:27. Roots, Rock, Rama! - Jai Uttal. Lifeline: The Essential Jai Uttal and Ben Leinbach Collection - Jai Uttal. Queen of Hearts - Jai Uttal. Mondo Rama - Jai Uttal, Jai Uttal And The Pagan Love Orchestra. Return to Shiva Station - Jai Uttal.
Jai Uttal’s new album Roots, Rock, Rama! is all of that and more. The whole world’s myriad musical colors coruscate like a bejeweled shawl tossed from the shoulders of a goddess on this landmark two-CD recording. It manages to pack a lifetime’s spiritual and musical quest into seventy-eight minutes of glorious music from an innovator whose work transcends any category or genre designation. Songs, mantras and stories with Jai Uttal. Learn the principles of Bhakti Yoga as a philosophy of life and daily practices to inspire and reconnect you with spirit.
|2||Bolo Ram (Let The Spirits Sing)||8:19|
|3||Down On My Knees||5:27|
|5||Never Felt This Love||10:58|
|6||Let Me Be Sky||5:59|
|8||Thunder Love Blues||3:49|
- Licensed Through – Pavana Suta Music
- Bass – Gary Brown (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7), Keith McArthur (tracks: 4, 9)
- Bass [Fretless Bass], Percussion – Bill Laswell (tracks: 3, 7)
- Congas, Surdo, Drum [Rebolo], Bongos [Bongo], Repinique [Repenique], Snare [Snare Drum], Caxixi, Shaker [Shakers], Cuica, Agogô [Agogo Bells], Wood Block [Woodblocks], Tamborim [Tamborim Tree], Pandeiro – Michael Spiro
- Drum [Bengali Mridangam] – Bhima Karma V. Saragrahi*
- Drums [Drum Kit], Piano, Organ, Glockenspiel, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Melodica – Peter Apfelbaum
- Executive-Producer – David Saltz, Jai Uttal
- Flute [Bansuri Flute] – Manose
- Keyboards, Bass, Tracking By [Drum Loops-Snare Drum-Bass Drum], Udu [Udu Pot], Glockenspiel, Percussion [Pots & Pans], Backing Vocals – Ben Leinbach
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Guitar [Soprano Guitar], Banjo, Bass, Instruments [Jumbush], Lute [Dotar], Harmonium, Keyboards, Harmonica, Percussion [Cookware], Instruments [Toy Instruments], Percussion [Kartal], Kanjira, Percussion [Auxillary Percussion], Effects [Echoplex], Sounds [Sound Manipulation], Sampler [Sample Manipulation] – Jai Uttal
- Mixed By [Mix Translation] – Bill Laswell
- Producer – Ben Leinbach, Jai Uttal
- Trombone – Jeff Cressman
- Violin – Dr. M. Manjunath*
- Vocals – Chicago Childrens Choir*, Ezra Gopal, Sandy Cressman, Sandy Griffith, Teixeira Uttal, Tina Malia
NotesDedicated to Sri Sri Sri Baba Neem Karoli my protector and savior, and to Sri Sri Sri Siddhi Maa...Jaya Radhe Shyam!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6700308342
- Label Code: LC11289
Genre: Jazz / Latin / Funk, Soul
Title: Tap Step
Genre: Rock / Pop
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Crazy Jane
Genre: Reggae / World, Country
Genre: Rock / Latin / Funk, Soul / Blues / World, Country
Title: Canções de A®mar E Desa®mar
Genre: World, Country
Title: One Heart, One Voice
Title: Crazy Rhythms
Title: Gávea De Manhã
Title: Christmas Time Is Here
Title: Bottom End Musical Bass & Transient Test Record
Genre: Reggae / Latin
Title: The Epic Botanical Beat Suite - Boonghee Music 4