album S Club 7 - '7' mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1328 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1854 mb
Other Formats: DMF AAC DXD MPC ADX WAV AHX
7 is the second studio album by British pop group S Club 7. It was released by Polydor Records on 12 June 2000, and 14 November 2000 in North America. The album was primarily produced by Cathy Dennis and Simon Ellis. It became the group's most successful album release, and reached number one in the United Kingdom, where it was certified triple platinum. The album peaked at number sixty-nine on the Billboard 200 albums chart and was certified gold.
Sunshine is the third studio album by English pop group S Club 7. It was released on 26 November 2001 and features the hit singles "Don't Stop Movin'", "You", "Have You Ever" and "Never Had a Dream Come True" - all bar "You" peaking at number one prior to the album's release. The album debuted at number three on the UK Albums Chart in December 2001, selling more in its first week (136,000) than any of their other albums. It was later certified 2 Platinum after selling over 600,000 copies.
S Club 7 were an English pop group from London created by former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller consisting of members Bradley McIntosh, Hannah Spearritt, Jo O'Meara, Jon Lee, Paul Cattermole, Rachel Stevens and Tina Barrett
P) 1999+2000 S Club Ltd. (C) 2000 Polydor Ltd. UK. Track 2 is adapted from the song "Tous Les Maux D'Amour", written by Norma Ray & Jean Fredenucci and arranged by Arnaud Aubaille. Track 2 contains an extract of "Pavane" by Gabriel Faure. Matrix, Runout: 543 854 2 00 1B.
The album again found incredible commercial success, cementing their position in the pop world. After another successful album, S Club’s popularity began to wane, and their fourth, Seeing Double, made little impact in 2002. Catermole left the group, deciding instead to return to his nü-metal outfit, Skua. A year later in April, the band split, having enjoyed an incredible four years of endless hits. It’s impossible to mention S Club 7 without wanting to break into song and dance. Love or loathe them, there’s no denying that they have some infectiously great pop tunes. The stage is really where S Club come to life. With each tour having its own theme gives you an inkling of what to expect, the Carnival Tour being the most vivacious of all. As soon as lights are down the sound of Brazilian drums fill the arena as dancers with drums weave in and out through the crowd, making their way onto the stage.
The debut album from British pop group S Club 7 quickly put their name on the map, reaching double platinum in the UK, gold in the US and reached the top ten in Canada. Producers Absolute, Angela Lupino, Dufflebag Boys & 7 more. Writers Andy Watkins, Angela Lupino, Cathy Dennis & 17 more. Additional Production Andy Wright & Jeremy Wheatley. Arranged By Dufflebag Boys.
S Club 7 S Club European CD album. Exclusively for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Brass – The Kick HornsDrums – Gary O'TooleDrums [Additional] – Andy Duncan, Geoff HolroydeGuitar – Gus Isidore, ToddyKeyboards – Cathy Dennis, Dave ArchMixed By – Heff MoraesProducer – Cathy Dennis, ToddyProducer [Additional Vocal] – Cathy Dennis, Thomas Russo Jr*Producer [Additional] – Andy Wright, Stephen LipsonProgrammed By [Additionally] – Andy WrightProgrammed By, Arranged By, Piano, Organ – Dave ArchWritten-By – A. Todd*, C. Dennis*
Arranged By – Arnaud AubailleCor Anglais – Kate St.John*Edited By – Thomas Russo Jr*Guitar – Gus IsidoreKeyboards – Cathy Dennis, Yak BondyProducer – Cathy Dennis, Phil BodgerProducer [Additional], Mixed By – Dave WayProgrammed By, Drums – Yak BondyWritten-By – A.Todd*, C. Dennis*, J. Fredenucci*, N. Ray*
|3||I'll Keep Waiting
Guitar – Paul GendlerKeyboards [Additional], Drums [Additional] – Yak BondyMixed By – Ash HowesPercussion, Hihat – Geoff HolroydeProducer – Cathy Dennis, Simon Ellis Producer [Additional Vocal] – Cathy Dennis, Thomas Russo Jr*Producer [Additional] – Andy WrightProgrammed By [Additionally] – Andy Wright, James Sanger, Yak BondyProgrammed By, Keyboards – Simon Ellis Written-By – C. Dennis*, S. Ellis*
|4||Bring The House Down
Guitar – Milton McDonaldMixed By – Dave WayProducer, Instruments – Absolute Written-By – A. Watkins*, P. Wilson*, T. Ackerman*
Guitar, Bass Guitar – Mark JaimesMixed By – Phil Bodger, Tim LawsProducer, Keyboards, Programmed By, Drums – Tim LawsRecorded By – Keith MayerWritten-By – B. McIntosh*, S. Emanuel*, T. Laws*
|6||All In Love Is Fair
Guitar – Cathy DennisMixed By – Dave WayProducer – Cathy Dennis, Simon Ellis Programmed By, Keyboards – Simon Ellis Written-By – C. Dennis*, S. Ellis*
Bass Guitar – Trevor BarryBrass – The Kick HornsDrums – Brett MorganEdited By – Noel Summerville, Richard DowlingGuitar – Paul GendlerPercussion – Steve SidelnykProducer – Cathy Dennis, ToddyProducer [Additional], Mixed By – Jeremy WheatleyProgrammed By, Arranged By, Piano, Keyboards – Dave ArchWritten-By – A. Todd*, C. Dennis*
|8||Cross My Heart
Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Nick IngmanContractor [Orchestral] – Isobel GriffithsGuitar – Milton McDonaldLeader [Orchestra] – Gavin Wright*Mixed By – Dave WayProducer, Instruments – Absolute Strings – The London Session OrchestraWritten-By – A. Watkins*, P. Wilson*, T. Ackerman*
|9||The Colour Of Blue
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Børge Petersen ØverleirEffects [Guitar] – Bjørn Charles DreyerProducer, Mixed By – Kai Robøle, Kenneth M. LewisProgrammed By – Bottolf Lødemel, Lars AassProgrammed By [Additionally] – Ola HaamplandWritten-By – B. Lødemel*, L. Aass*
|10||I'll Be There
Drums – Danny D*Engineer [Recording] – Dave BurnhamGuitar – Gus IsidoreMixed By – Dave WayProducer – Cathy Dennis, Danny D*Programmed By, Keyboards – Roger KingWritten-By – C. Dennis*, D. Poku*
|11||Two In A Million (Boyfriends & Birthdays Version)
Coordinator [Orchestra] – Colin SheenEngineer – Alan Douglas Orchestrated By [Strings & Brass] – David Sinclair Whitaker*Producer – StarGate Producer [Additional], Mixed By – Jeremy WheatleyProgrammed By [Additionally] – Steve Hilton*Strings, Brass – Pro Arte Orchestra Of LondonWritten-By – C.Dennis*, S.Ellis*
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – S Club Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Licensed From – S Club Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Produced For – 19 Productions
- Produced For – Bamn Management
- Produced For – Delirious/Blacksmith Management Ltd.
- Produced For – S.S.O.
- Produced For – Slam Jam Productions
- Produced For – Town House Management
- Produced For – Townhouse Management
- Produced For – Waterfall Productions A/S
- Recorded At – Franglen Lupino Music
- Recorded At – Jacobs Studios
- Recorded At – Jo & Co. Studios
- Recorded At – Lansdowne Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Pow! Studios
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Stargate Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – T3 Studios
- Recorded At – The Aquarium
- Recorded At – Waterfall Studios
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – Whitfield Street Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Stanley House
- Mixed At – Stargate Studios
- Mixed At – The Aquarium
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Mixed At – Waterfall Studios
- Edited At – Transfermation
- Mastered At – Transfermation
- Published By – 19 Music
- Published By – 19 Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – BRJ Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Publishing
- Published By – Editions Hamelle
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Jean Fredenucci
- Published By – M6 Interactions
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Waterfall Music AS
- Design – Blue Source
- Management – 19 Management*, Simon Fuller
- Mastered By – Noel Summerville, Richard Dowling
- Photography By – Carter Smith
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0731454905725
- Barcode (Text): 0 731454 905725 >
- Label Code: LC00309
- Matrix / Runout: 549057-2 6211102570
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L471
- Mould SID Code: ifpi J588
- Distribution Code: UN900
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
|543 858-2||S Club 7||'7' (CD, Album)||Polydor||543 858-2||France||2000|
|314549628-2 IN02||S Club 7||7 (CD, Album)||A&M Records, Polydor||314549628-2 IN02||US||2000|
|543 857-2||S Club 7||'7' (CD, Album)||Polydor||543 857-2||Europe||2000|
|549 695-2||S Club 7||'7' (CD, Album)||Polydor||549 695-2||UK & Europe||2000|
|314 543 858-4||S Club 7||'7' (Cass, Album)||Polydor, 19 Recordings||314 543 858-4||Canada||2000|
Title: Dennis Coulson
Title: Just Another Dream
Title: Don't Look Any Further
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop / Pop / Screen
Title: Best - The Greatest Hits Of S Club 7
Title: S Club Party Live
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: Move To This
Title: Touch Me (All Night Long)
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Am I The Kinda Girl?
Genre: Classical / Screen
Title: Dennis James At The Movies. Volume 2