album Kate Bush - The Document mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1111 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1228 mb
Other Formats: TTA MIDI MP1 VQF MPC FLAC DXD
Director's Cut is the ninth studio album by English singer and songwriter Kate Bush that she released in May 2011. It contains no new material: it is only made up of songs from her earlier albums The Sensual World and The Red Shoes which have been remixed and restructured, three of which were re-recorded completely. It was Bush's first album release since 2005's Aerial and the first on her own record label, Fish People.
In a rare interview, Kate Bush speaks to BBC Radio 4's Front Row about how she is writing songs for a new album, but does not know when they will be released. Later this month Bush releases Director's Cut - a collection of reworked songs from her albums The Sensual World and The Red Shoes. Her last album, Aerial, came out in late 2005 and was itself her first new release for 12 years.
Nom de l'album Kate Bush. Type EP. Date de parution 1983. Membres possèdant cet album0. 1. Sat in Your Lap. 2. James and the Cold Gun (Live Version). 3. Ne T'Enfuis Pas. 4. Babooshka. 5. Suspended in Gaffa. 6. Un Baiser D'Enfant (The Infant Kiss).
In 1978, Kate Bush released her first album entitled The Kick Inside. The album’s first single Wuthering Heights, became a number one hit in the . The legend of Kate Bush had begun. The Man with the Child in His Eyes, was the albums follow up single which also became a top 10 hit in the .
Kate Bush live album chronology. Live at Hammersmith Odeon (1994). Before the Dawn (2016). Singles from Before the Dawn. And Dream of Sheep (Live)" Released: 18 November 2016. This is the audio document. I hope that this can stand alone as a piece of music in its own right and that it can be enjoyed by people who knew nothing about the shows as well as those who were there. I never expected the overwhelming response of the audiences, every night filling the show with life and excitement. Kate Bush – piano, vocals, pre-recorded synths, producer, writer ('The Ninth Wave'), mixing. Jon Carin – keyboards, guitars, programming. Mino Cinelu – percussion.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|The Classic Interviews||1:16:47|
|CD-1||None (Comedy Clip With The Late Kenny Everett)
Interviewer – Kenny Everett
|CD-2||None (Chat In 1982)||13:10|
|CD-3||None (1985 Interview With Richard Skinner)
Interviewer – Richard Skinner
|CD-4||None (Kate Speaking About Hounds Of Love)||19:15|
|CD-5||None (1985 Interview)||19:51|
|CD-6||None (1986 Interview With A Kate Bush Fanzine Editor)||7:17|
|CD-7||None (1989 Interview Promoting The Sensual World)||13:21|
|DVD||The Documentary DVD||1:13:15|
- Design – Sylwia Grzeszczuk
- Interviewee – Kate Bush
- Liner Notes – Rob Johnstone
NotesDeluxe slipcase packaging, individual discs in jewel-cases.
"Includes 16 page colour booklet illustrated with rare photographs"
There are no formal titles for tracks on the CD but titles have been taken as condensed info from the sleeve's inside-CD insert tracklistings that are listed explained as 1, 2, 3, etc. with a fuller description of each separate interview (printed on both the back page of the booklet and on the sleeve-insert):
"This disc features rarely heard interviews with Kate Bush undertaken at different points in her career.
1. The collection begins with a short comedy clip with the late Kenny Everett from 1978.
2. The disc continues with a chat in 1982 where Kate discusses an imminent promotional tour across Europe for her fourth album The Dreaming, and the single 'There Goes A Tenner'.
3. In 1985 Kate was interviewed by Radio One's Richard Skinner for the BBC's Old Grey Whistle Test. Kate was asked about her previous [The Dreaming] album and her new [Hounds Of Love] collection. She talks about working with Donald Sutherland in the Cloudbusting video, and how her recording process had changed since building her own studio. Skinner is later given a somewhat lukewarm sholder by Kate when he asks her about her views on Madonna and the two women's differing sex appeals.
4. Again, this track finds Kate speaking about Hounds Of Love, perticularly about the album's launch and it's (sic) marketing.
5. Another lengthy interview, again from 1985, goes back through Kate's career in music and even as far as her childhood, where she's asked about her piano playing and how it all began. She speaks about her success through the years, and further about certain press rumours and newspaper reports which had been dominant at the time.
6. This is an extraordinary interview from 1986 with a Kate Bush fanzine editor. Knowing that the piece isn't for the mass market media but solely for real fans, Kate appears to open up far more than she normally would and speaks freely about image, sex appeal and inspiration, subject's she often avoids during more traditional discussions.
7. The set is completed with a 1989 interview promoting The Sensual World as Kate speaks of her recent trip to Bulgaria and how it affected her writing for the album. She discusses the album's tracks in depth and the recording process she used for this record."
On DVD disc:
A Chrome Dreams Production. © Chrome Dreams 2010.
This DVD is not authorised by Kate Bush, her management or her record company. It contains original music by Kate Bush.
On DVD box-casing:
This is a spoken word product and contains no original music by the artist. It is not authorised by the artist, her record company or management.
℗ 2006 Chrome Dreams
© 2006 Chrome Dreams
Total playing time (CD): 77mins approx (stated on release). However, CD player indicates total exact duration as 1:16:47 (13 seconds short of 77 minutes)
Total Playing time (DVD): 77mins approx (stated on release). But the sleeve insert also states "This 75 minute documentary film...", so there is only conflicting and rough estimates of the actual playing duration of the DVD mentioned on the release itself. However, DVD player indicates total exact duration as 1:13:15 (2:45 short of 77 minutes).
CD track durations taken from CD player.
DVD duration taken from DVD player.
DVD "Extras" include:
-Paul Gambaccini Remembers
-'The Hardest Kate Bush Interactive Quiz In The World Ever'
-More Kate Bush Products from Chrome Dreams
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Category CD): CIS2013
- Other (Category DVD): CDDVD32
- Matrix / Runout (CD): CIS2013 IFPI LD02 W82010
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): CDDV32 IFPI LD02 W82582
- Other (CD & DVD Master SID Code): IFPI LD02
- Other (CD Mould SID Code): IFPI 5J54
- Other (DVD Mould SID Code): none
- Barcode: 8 23564 90028 5
- Other (ISBN): 1 84240 358 3
Title: Symphony In Blue
Genre: Audiobooks and files
Title: Interview-CD "Chasing Yesterday"
Title: Under The Ivy Bush
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: The Best Of Kate Bush (The Whole Story)
Title: The Dreaming
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: This Woman's Work
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: The Hair Of The Hound
Title: Some People / Running Up That Hill
Title: Hounds of Love
Genre: Audiobooks and files
Title: Interview 85