album Rush - Presto mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1311 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1117 mb
Other Formats: AIFF MP2 VQF WAV WMA AA MP1
Presto is the thirteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush. It was released on November 21, 1989 by Anthem Records and is their first album released internationally by Atlantic Records following the group's departure from Mercury. After the Hold Your Fire (1987) tour ended in 1988, the group reconvened in December 1988 to decide their next step and agreed to take six months off before starting on a new album.
8. /10. 01. Show don't tell (5:01). Produced by Rupert Hine And Rush. How many times do you hear it? It goes on all day long Everyone knows everything And no one's ever wrong until later. Who can you believe? It's hard to play it safe But apart from a few good friends We don't take anything on faith until later.
The album has been remastered and reissued twice: once in 2004 as a continuation of "The Rush Remasters" series and again in 2013 as a part of the box set The Studio Albums 1989-2007. 1 Musical style and direction. 3 Critical reception.
Presto is the thirteenth studio album by Canadian rock band Rush, released on November 21, 1989 by Atlantic Records. Its total length is 52:11. Presto was a popular release as it reached on the Billboard 200 chart and on the UK albums chart. It has since gone Gold in the ., Platinum in Canada, as well as Silver in the . The strengths of the album are its simple hard rock sound, Lifeson's increased guitar work from previous albums, and the overall excellent musicianship the entire band demonstrates.
Judging solely in superficial terms, 1989's Presto is a minor offering in Rush's massive discography. Released in a wasteland of rock production, the album's indistinct sonic vibe falls somewhere between Rush's synth-driven early '80s era and their guitar-heavy return of the late '90s and early '00s.
Дата релиза Ноябрь 1989. Лейблы Moon Records (UKR). Музыкальный стильHard Rock. Владельцы этого альбома98.
Presto! Rush makes musical magic again. Pros: A lyrical masterpiece. Excellent production values. Jazzy and Groovy Rush. It was time for Rush, the Canadian Power Trio, to enter the fourth phase of their career. Reminiscent of Vital Signs, this track truly has a great grove to it that's absolutely infectious. Geddy Lee, often scorned for his falsetto-like vocals, absolutely shines here and proves, once again, that his range is quite impressive.
|1||Show Don't Tell||5:01|
|8||Anagram (For Mongo)||4:00|
|10||Hand Over Fist||4:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Anthem Entertainment
- Published By – Core Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Recorded At – McClear Place
- Mixed At – Metropolis Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X21888
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Alex Lifeson
- Arranged By – Rupert Hine, Rush
- Art Direction – Hugh Syme
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Rupert Hine
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer – Geddy Lee
- Drums, Percussion [Electronic] – Neil Peart
- Engineer – Stephen W. Tayler
- Executive-Producer – Liam Birt, Val Azzoli
- Keyboards [Additional] – Jason Sniderman, Rupert Hine
- Lyrics By – Peart*
- Management – Ray Daniels
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matt Howe
- Music By – Lifeson*, Lee*
- Photography By – Scarpati*
- Photography By [Portraits] – Andrew MacNaughtan
- Producer – Rupert Hine, Rush
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jacques Deveau, Rick Anderson, Simon Pressey
- Remastered By – Adam Ayan
NotesRecorded June-August 1989 at Le Studio, Morin Heights and McClear Place, Toronto.
Mixed September 1989 at Metropolis, London.
Mastered at Masterdisk NYC.
Remastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
℗ 1989 Atlantic Recording Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
© 1989 Atlantic Recording Corporation & Anthem Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
Printed in U.S.A.
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-83736 2 6
- Barcode (Scan): 075678373626
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 & 2): X21888 383736-2 01 M1S3
- Mastering SID Code (Varaint 1 & 2): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U7B
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPT 2U4D
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: SOCAN
|ANL-1059||Rush||Presto (LP, Album)||Anthem||ANL-1059||Canada||1989|
|7 82040-1||Rush||Presto (LP, Album)||Atlantic, Anthem||7 82040-1||US||1989|
|7567-82040-2||Rush||Presto (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic, Anthem||7567-82040-2||Europe||Unknown|
|R1-83736||Rush||Presto (LP, Album, RE, RM, 200)||Atlantic, Anthem||R1-83736||US||2015|
|756782040-2||Rush||Presto (CD, Album, RE)||Atlantic||756782040-2||Brazil||Unknown|
Title: Hold Your Fire
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Jill Sobule
Title: Back To The Innocence
Title: Secret Touch
Title: Power Windows
Title: Roll The Bones
Title: Caress Of Steel
Title: Grace Under Pressure
Genre: Hip hop / Funk, Soul
Title: A Farewell To Kings
Title: Fly By Night