album Aztec Camera - Knife / Aztec Camera mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1165 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1709 mb
Other Formats: MPC MOD AIFF DXD AAC RA WMA
Album · 1984 · 8 Songs. Studio Album Series: Aztec Camera. The Best of Aztec Camera.
1. Still on Fire Lyrics. 2. Just Like the USA Lyrics. 3. Head Is Happy (Heart's Insane) Lyrics.
Love is the third studio album by Scottish pop group Aztec Camera, released in November 1987 on Sire. While it was released under the Aztec Camera name, Roddy Frame was the only remaining permanent member of the group and he recorded the album alongside a group of session musicians. Departing from the indie and folk-rock approach of earlier records, Love incorporated R&B influences, seemingly to break the American market
Watch the video for Knife from Aztec Camera's Knife for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Also featured on. +3 other releases.
Aztec Camera's 1984 LP, Knife, is one of those LPs that sounds even better the older it gets. High Land, Hard Rain may have been Aztec Camera's golden egg, but Knife has surprising longevity for an album that was initially slapped by the . press for being over-produced. This CD combines Knife with Aztec Camera's rare self-titled 1985 EP. Leader Roddy Frame's hysterically funny acoustic send-up of Van Halen's '80s metal anthem "Jump" is one of rock's most memorable covers, and while it seems slightly out of place with the adult material on Knife,.
Being a second child is no picnic and they face a tougher tme. Such was the case with Aztec Camera's second album "Knife"-the public gave it a tougher time knowing what had cme before but hindsight reveals what's unique, fascinating and often powerful about Roddy Frame's second album of songs. Frame benefits from producer Mark Knopfler's tasteful use of keyboards on this R&B inflected collection of songs.
other tracks: Aztec Camera. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Aztec Camera Somewhere In My Heart.
|1||Still On Fire|
|2||Just Like The USA|
|3||Head Is Happy (Heart's Insane)|
|4||The Back Door To Heaven|
|5||All I Need Is Everything|
|6||Backwards And Forwards|
|7||The Birth Of The True|
|9||Backwards And Forwards (Live)|
|10||The Boy Wonders|
|12||The Bugle Sounds Again (Live)|
|13||Mattress Of Wire (Live)|
|14||The Birth Of The True (Live)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wounded Bird Records
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Campbell Owens
- Drums, Backing Vocals – David Ruffy
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Malcolm Ross
- Keyboards – Bernie Clarke (tracks: 10), Eddie Kulak (tracks: 9, 11 to 14)
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Guy Fletcher (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Percussion – Frank Ricotti (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Producer – Aztec Camera (tracks: 9 to 14), Mark Knopfler (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Saxophone – Chris White (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Trumpet – Martin Drover (tracks: 1 to 8)
- Vocals, Guitar – Roddy Frame
- Written-By – Van Halen* (tracks: 11), Roth* (tracks: 11), Van Halen* (tracks: 11), Anthony* (tracks: 11), Roddy Frame
NotesTracks 9, 12, 13, 14 recorded live at the Dominion Theatre, Oct. 16, 1984.
Collects "Knife" and "Aztec Camera" on one disc. Tracks 1-8 from the former, track 9-14 the latter. Name of collection includes quotes as printed on CD spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 64140 51832 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 664140518322
|none||Aztec Camera||Knife/Aztec Camera (CDr, Comp, Unofficial)||2000 FruitGum Corp.||none||Russia||2005|
Title: Backwards And Forwards
Country: UK & Europe
Genre: Rock / Funk, Soul / Blues / Pop
Title: Live At The Roxy
Title: Live Anthology
Title: Soleil De Minuit (Live) / L'Invitation (Live)
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Live On The Test
Genre: World, Country
Title: True And Fast And Live
Title: How Men Are
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: Listen To The Message
Title: High Land, Hard Rain