album The Catholics - Life On Earth mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1857 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1904 mb
Other Formats: AA DMF ASF XM MMF AA AAC
Bassist Lloyd Swanton makes great use of space during this middle section, just as Sandy Evans (sax) and Toby Hall (drums) begin pushing things just enough to tickle fusion's edge.
Life on Earth is the second full-length album released by Tiny Vipers on Sub Pop Records on July 7, 2009. It was limited to 500 copies with numbered handmade covers, the first 30 of which were printed on green marble vinyl. Audrey's Well" is included as a bonus track. Eyes Like Ours" – 5:50.
Life on Earth is the seventh studio album by American R&B singer-songwriter Musiq Soulchild. It was released on April 15, 2016, by eOne Music. It is the first album to be released on an independent label, after previously recording several albums on Def Jam Recordings and Atlantic Records.
It was limited to 500 copies with numbered handmade covers, the first 30 of which were printed on green marble vinyl.
Life on Earth" – 10:12. Tiger Mountain" – 6:22.
In 1910, Catholics comprised about half (48%) of all Christians and 17% of the world’s total population, according to historical estimates from the World Christian Database. A century later, the Pew.
The music on Life, centered on Fortino's stately strums, only bolsters this image. Taken as a whole, Life doesn't really depart from Hands Across the Void (itself not exactly a cheery record), but rather refines and builds upon it, besting the previous album's runtime by a factor of . and boasting, as a bonus, a number of melodies that stick like tar in spite of their spareness- particularly on. the title track, opener "Eyes Like Ours", and album highlight" Dreamer". At nearly 65 minutes, it's relentless and uncompromising in its vision.
How you and the world have changed since you were born. How you and the world have changed since you were born. Best viewed on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 10 and above. Explore BBC Earth's unique interactive, personalised just to you. Find out how, since the date of your birth, your life has progressed; including how many times your heart has beaten, and how far you have travelled through space. Investigate how the world around you has changed since you've been alive; from the amount the sea has risen, and the tectonic plates have moved, to the number of earthquakes and volcanoes that have erupted.
|1||Skin On Skin||4:02|
|Suite: Betty's Beat|
|4||And She Walked Into The Field Where The Man Slept Wearing First Orange And Then Blue||4:06|
|5||Clouds Form Shapes Of Eagles' Wings||4:39|
|8||El Beso De La Vida||6:00|
|9||Easy There, Big Fella!||1:52|
- Copyright (c) – Terra Nova Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Terra Nova Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Terra Nova Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Terra Nova Records
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, Sydney
- Mixed At – Sony Music Studios, Sydney
- Edited At – Sony Music Studios, Sydney
- Mastered At – Sony Music Mastering
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Commissioned By – Australia Council (tracks: 2, 4 to 6)
- Composed By – Lloyd Swanton (tracks: 1, 3, 7 to 10), Sandy Evans (tracks: 2, 4 to 6)
- Design, Photography By [Cover Photography By] – Tim Kliendienst
- Drums – Toby Hall
- Electric Bass, Acoustic Bass – Lloyd Swanton
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Dave Brewer
- Mastered By – Daniel Segal
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Albert Zychowski
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Dobro, Mandolin – Michel Rose
- Percussion – Fabian Hevia
- Photography By [Band Photography By] – Michelle Agius
- Producer [Produced By] – Lloyd Swanton
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Edited By – Ross A'hern
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute – Sandy Evans
- Trombone – James Greening
- Voice [English] – James Greening (tracks: 4)
- Voice [French] – Nina Tuason (tracks: 4)
- Voice [Mauritian Creole] – Michel Rose (tracks: 4)
- Voice [Spanish] – Fabian Hevia (tracks: 4)
NotesRecorded, mixed and edited at Sony Music Studios, East Sydney
Mastered at Sony Music, Huntingwood
All compositions by Lloyd Swanton (Sony ATV Songs - BMI) except:
Margarita Thing and Betty's Beat composed by Sandy Evans (copyright control - ATPA)
Margarita Thing and Betty's Beat were commissioned with the assistance of the Australia Council, the Australian Government's arts funding and advisory body.
On back artwork: © ℗ 1998 Terra Nova Records, Inc.
On CD artwork: © ℗ 1998 Terra Nova Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2099-29020-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 720992902020
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): CD29233 TERRA NOVA ·
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): IFPI L151
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 4M02
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ATPA
|RF022, RF 022||The Catholics||Life On Earth (CD, Album)||Rufus Records , PolyGram, Rufus Records , PolyGram||RF022, RF 022||Australia||1997|
Title: The Sea
Title: Affirmation (Live)
Title: Soli Contro Il Mondo
Genre: Latin / Pop
Title: Vanidades De México
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Pop
Title: Long Courrier
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: I Should've Never Let You Go
Genre: Funk, Soul / Pop
Title: Can I Get A Moment?
Title: La Terra Degli Aquiloni
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Funk, Soul
Title: Na Terra Como No Céu (Here As In Heaven)