album Scorpions - Virgin Killer mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1136 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1165 mb
Other Formats: MIDI AAC AIFF WMA WAV DXD AHX
Virgin Killer is the fourth studio album by the German heavy metal band Scorpions. It was released in 1976 and was the first album of the band to attract attention outside Europe. The title is described as being a reference to time as the killer of innocence. The original cover featured a nude prepubescent girl, which stirred controversy in the UK, US and elsewhere. As a result, the album was re-issued with a different cover in some countries. The album was another step in the album’s shift from psychedelic rock to hard rock. It peaked at on Japanese music charts.
1976 studio album by Scorpions. The original album cover. The cracked-glass effect is part of the original image.
labelScorpions labelVirgin Killer label1976 labelFull Album labelPictured Life labelCatch Your Train labelIn Your Park labelBackstage Queen labelHell Cat labelCrying Days labelPolar Nights labelYellow Raven labelKlaus Meine labelUlrich Roth labelRudolf Schenker labelFrancis Buchholz labelRudy Lenners labelUli Jon Roth. Music is just as good as the album cover. If anyone can inform me about the controversial album cover they used for this ablum.
Virgin Killer helped define the Scorpions and their highly influential metallic sound. This 1976 album gave Scorpions worldwide recognition. Virgin Killer is full of heavy songs and exceptionally fast innovative guitar leads by Uli Jon Roth. The Jimi Hendrix comparisons are endless. Virgin Killer is required listening for rock enthusiasts. Vinyl (April 21, 2015). Number of Discs: 1. Label: Audio Fidelity.
I agree with your assessment too. This was actually the first Roth era album I bought for the Scorpions and I didn't completely love it at first. But in time, Roth's contributions really grew on me. It really is a guitar player's album for sure.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Catch Your Train||3:32|
|A3||In Your Park||3:39|
Vocals – Ulrich Roth
Vocals – Ulrich Roth
- Manufactured By – RCA Inc.
- Manufactured By – RCA Limited
- Distributed By – RCA Inc.
- Distributed By – RCA Limited
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Published By – Sunbury Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Dierks Studios
- Mixed At – Dierks Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Steffan Böhle
- Bass – Francis Buchholz
- Drums, Percussion – Rudy Lenners
- Lead Guitar – Ulrich Roth
- Photography By – Michael von Gimbut
- Producer – Dieter Dierks
- Rhythm Guitar – Rudolf Schenker
- Vocals – Klaus Meine
- Written-By – Meine* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Schenker* (tracks: A1 to A4, B2), Roth* (tracks: A1, A5, B1, B3, B4)
NotesBottom front left cover - "Previously Released as AFL1-4225".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): AYL1-3659-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): AYL1-3659-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): [AFL1-4225-A Scratched out]-1 AYL1-3659A(Etched) I A4W(Stamped)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout ): [AFL1-4225-B Scratched out]-2 AYL1-3659B(Etched) I A2EE(Stamped)
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|PPL 1-4225, 26.21820 AS||Scorpions||Virgin Killer (LP, Album)||RCA Victor, RCA Victor||PPL 1-4225, 26.21820 AS||Germany||1976|
|PPL 1-4225||Scorpions||Virgin Killer (LP, Album, Promo)||RCA Victor||PPL 1-4225||Italy||1977|
|CD20171||Scorpions||Virgin Killer (CD, Album)||RCA||CD20171||Brazil||1991|
|PPL 4225||Scorpions||Virgin Killer (LP, Album, RE)||RCA||PPL 4225||UK||1977|
|TLP-60247||Scorpions||Virgin Killer (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||TLP-60247||Argentina||1987|
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Dresden China
Title: Listen To The Light
Title: Tokyo Tapes
Title: MP3 Collection
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: The Spirit Of Jimi Hendrix Live In Concert
Title: Savage Amusement / Virgin Killer
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Und Da Fragst Du Noch
Title: Rock Galaxy
Title: Savage Amusement
Title: Best Of Scorpions
Title: In Trance
Title: Taken By Force