album Samhain - Initium mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1138 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1719 mb
Other Formats: MIDI MPC DTS AIFF ASF AU DMF
Initium is the 1984 debut album of Samhain, released on lead singer Glenn Danzig's independent record label, Plan 9. In various interviews Danzig states that the album's title, which translates from Latin to English as "beginning", represents his new start after disbanding his prior band, The Misfits, in 1983.
The Samhain Boxed Set was released in 2000, more than 13 years after Samhain effectively ceased recording and performing. The set's five CDs and one VHS tape compile nearly all of the band's original catalogue, newly remastered from the original master tapes, and a wealth of previously unreleased material, the latter of which includes a live CD and a VHS video cassette of live footage.
Band Name Samhain (USA). Labels Plan 9 Records. Music StyleHeavy Rock. Members owning this album5. 3. All Murder All Guts All Fun.
Initium is the 1984 debut album of Samhain, released on lead singer Glenn Danzig's independent record label, Plan 9.
2. Second press: Made for Season of the Dead tour by Glenn, Steve and a friend after they strong-armed their way into the pressing plant after hours. The pressing is mostly black, but then white pellets were added toward the end resulting in streaked, marbled, grey and white copies.
Initium is the debut album of Samhain. The album was a turn from The Misfits' B horror movie inspired song writing and took a more serious approach to horror. Show all albums by Samhain.
Labels Caroline Records Plan 9. Music StyleHorror Punk. Members owning this album3. 4. All Murder, All Guts, All Fun.
|A4||All Murder, All Guts, All Fun|
- Record Company – Caroline Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Evilive Music
- Copyright (c) – Evilive Music
- Recorded At – Reel Platinum
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-25533
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-25534
- Bass – Eerie Von
- Chimes – Mike Gutilla
- Drums – Steve Zing
- Engineer – Bob Allecca
- Lead Guitar – Lyle Preslar (tracks: A3, A5, B7, B8)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Pa*
- Vocals, Guitar – Glenn Danzig
NotesBarcode sticker on directly jacket (beneath shrink).
Caroline logo on the back.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side etchings): PL-904-A 6.23.89 TR Pa.6.84 S-25533 M3 EDP
- Matrix / Runout (B-side etchings): PL-904-B-1 TR Pa.8-84 S-25534 M3 EDP
|PL9-04||Samhain||Initium (LP, Album)||Plan 9||PL9-04||US||1984|
|PL9-CD2||Samhain||Initium (CD, Album, RP)||Plan 9, Caroline Records||PL9-CD2||US||1989|
|PL9-04||Samhain||Initium (LP, Album, Unofficial, Dar)||Plan 9 , Caroline Records||PL9-04||2014|
|none||Samhain||Initium (LP, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Germany||2015|
|PL9-CD2||Samhain||Initium (CD, Album, RP)||Plan 9, Caroline Records||PL9-CD2||US||Unknown|
Title: Live At The Greek
Title: Deth Red Sabaoth
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Buck Em Down / Murder MC's
Title: The Howling
Title: Evilive II
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Looking Through
Title: The Lost Tracks Of Danzig
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: Black Aria
Title: Samhain At Dancetown, NYC 1985