album Traffic - Last Exit mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1873 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1526 mb
Other Formats: MP1 DMF AU VQF AUD AA MP2
Last Exit is the third studio album by English rock band Traffic released in May 1969. It is a collection of odds and ends collected by Island Records after the initial breakup of the band. The first half of the album consists of studio recordings, while the second half was recorded live at the Fillmore Auditorium. The album reached number 19 in the American Billboard 200 chart.
It all added up to more than half an hour of music, and that was enough to package it as the posthumous Traffic album Last Exit. Actually, Last Exit isn't bad as profit-taking products go. "Just for You" is one of Mason's elegant folk-pop songs, including attractive Indian percussion. Medicated Goo" has proven to be one of Traffic's more memorable jam tunes, despite its nonsense lyrics, and the equally appealing "Shanghai Noodle Factory" is hard not to interpret as Winwood's explanation of the band's split
By: Traffic (1969, Rock). The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys by Traffic. Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory by Traffic. John Barleycorn Must Die by Traffic. Far From Home by Traffic.
About Last Exit album. Album Last Exit (1969). Label Island Records. Guy Stevens, Mike Sida. Photography By. Francine Winham, Raymond Ross, Richard Polak.
Album Name Last Exit. Data de aparición 1969. Labels Island Records. Estilo MusicalPsychedelic Rock. Miembros poseen este álbum5. 1. Just For You. 2. Shanghai Noodle Factory. 3. Something's Got A Hold Of My Toe. 4. Withering Tree.
Listen free to Traffic – Last Exit (Just For You, Shanghai Noodle Factory and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
|A1||Just For You||7:58|
|A2||Shanghai Noodle Factory||2:12|
|A3||Something's Got A Hold Of My Toe||3:02|
|Recorded Live At The Fillmore West|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Distributed By – ATCO Records
- Distributed By – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Fillmore West
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Island Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – TRO-Musical Comedy Productions, Inc.
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Written-By – Newley* (tracks: B1), Mason* (tracks: A1, A3), Malone* (tracks: B2), Capaldi* (tracks: A2, A4), Miller* (tracks: A2, A3, A5), Scott* (tracks: B2), Fallon* (tracks: A2), Bricusse* (tracks: B1), Winwood* (tracks: A2 to A5)
NotesSide A published by Island Music, Inc. / Warner Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) except A1 published by Island Music, Inc. (BMI)
B1 published by Tro-Musical Comedy Productions, Inc. (BMI)
B2 published by Duchess Music Corp. (BMI)
℗ © 1969 Island Records Ltd.
Label rim: Dist. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
#Rear sleeve: distributed by ATCO Records, division of Atlantic Recording Corporation
First Category on labels & rear sleeve; second Category on spine.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 075679092519
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): ST-IL 886875-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): ST-IL 886876-AR
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ST-IL-886875-DMM-B SPI-3 B-31465-DMM-B SP-AR 0- △ 20844 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ST-IL-886876-DMM-A SPI-2 SPAR B-31466-DMM-A △ 20844-x 0- Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side A etched): ST-IL-886875-DMM-B SPI-1 Sterling
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Side B etched): ST-IL-886876-DMM-A SPI-1 Sterling
- Rights Society: BMI
|ILPS 9097||Traffic||Last Exit (LP, Album, Gat)||Island Records||ILPS 9097||UK||1969|
|UAS 6702||Traffic||Last Exit (LP, Album, RE)||United Artists Records||UAS 6702||US||Unknown|
|UICY-93643||Traffic||Last Exit (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial, Jew)||Island Records||UICY-93643||Russia||2009|
|88 065 ET, ILPS 9097||Traffic||Last Exit (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Island Records, Island Records||88 065 ET, ILPS 9097||Germany||1974|
|20S-94||Traffic||Last Exit (LP, Album, RE)||Island Records||20S-94||Japan||1980|
Title: The Circle
Title: Wilma's Rainbow
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Your Own Special Way / Go West Young Man (In The Motherlode)
Title: Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory
Title: Addicted To Love
Title: Everyday Is A Winding Road
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Kings Road
Title: It Can Happen
Genre: Hip hop / Jazz / Rock / Reggae / Funk, Soul / Pop
Title: Now! 9
Genre: Hip hop / Funk, Soul
Genre: Rock / Funk, Soul
Title: Best Of Traffic
Title: Arc Of A Diver