album Portugal. The Man - The Satanic Satanist mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1996 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1593 mb
Other Formats: DMF FLAC WMA DMF WAV VOX MP2
The Satanic Satanist is the fourth full-length album by Alaskan experimental rock band Portugal. The Man. The album's artwork is a combination of photographs and watercolor illustrations by lead singer John Gourley. On June 24, 2009, the album leaked on the Internet.
The Satanic Satanist is the 4th full-length album from Portugal. The Man, and the beginning of a somewhat more Pop direction for the band. It was released with an accompanying acoustic album, The Majestic Majesty, and together the two are a reference to the Rolling Stones' album Their Satanic Majesties Request. The Satanic Satanist Q&A. Producers Adam Taylor, Anthony Saffery & Paul Q. Kolderie. Writers John Gourley.
The Man - The Satanic Satanist (2009). Songs in album Portugal. The Man - The Satanic Satanist (2009).
Complete your Portugal. Can someone tell me what promo means? All I want is the CD with all 11 songs on it, but if it says (CD, Promo) is that any different from (CD, Album)? Reply Notify me Helpful.
Listen free to Portugal. The Man – The Satanic Satanist (People Say, Work All Day and more). The Satanic Satanist is the fourth full length album from Alaskan experimental rock band Portugal.
When you name your band Portugal. The Man (punctuation purposeful), you relegate any music you release under such a moniker to "conceptual" status by default. Whether a self-fulfilling prophecy or the product of title-driven priming, then, this Portland by way of Alaska band has now released four albums and four EPs of ambitious yet friendly, pristine and proggish indie pop since 2006. 2007's 10-track EP It's Complicated Being a Wizard, for instance, opened with a 23-minute opus, followed by that same piece broken up into nine sections
Band Name Portugal The Man. Album Name The Satanic Satanist. Erscheinungsdatum 21 Juli 2009. Labels Equal Vision Records. Musik GenreIndie Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen1. 1. People Say. 2. Work All Day. 3. Lovers in Love. 4. The Sun. 5. The Home.
Features Song Lyrics for Portugal. The Man's The Satanic Satanist album. The Man - The Satanic Satanist Album Lyrics. Guns & Dogs Lyrics.
The Satanic Satanist. This album has an average beat per minute of 114 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 74/178 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Satanic Satanist. BPM Profile The Satanic Satanist. Album starts at 159BPM, ends at 115BPM (-44), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Portugal. Lord's Of Portland (Compilation).
|A2||Work All Day|
|A3||Lovers In Love|
|B2||Guns & Dogs|
|B4||Everyone Is Golden|
|B5||Let You Down|
- Licensed To – Equal Vision Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Approaching AIRballoons
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Approaching AIRballoons
- Published By – Approaching AIRballoons
- Engineered At – Camp Street Studios
- Engineered At – Studio 23
- Mastered At – New Alliance East Mastering
- Bass, Percussion, Vocals – Zachary Scott Carothers
- Booking – Angus Baskerville, Matt Hickey
- Design – Austin Sellers, John Baldwin Gourley
- Drums – Garrett Lunceford
- Engineer – Adam Taylor , Alex Hartman
- Engineer [Additional] – Anthony Saffery
- Guitar, Keyboards – Anthony Saffery
- Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar, Keyboards [Toy] – Paul Q. Kolderie
- Keyboards – Oliver Saffery
- Management – Rich Holtzman
- Management [Tour] – Ian Shaw
- Mastered By – Ian Kennedy
- Photography By – Emily Dyan Lbarra, Zachary Carothers*
- Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Organ, Organ [Farfisa], Vocals – Ryan Neighbors
- Producer – Adam Taylor , Anthony Saffery, Paul Q. Kolderie
- Programmed By – Adam Taylor
- Songwriter – John Baldwin Gourley
- Violin – Ian Kennedy
- Vocals – Zoe Manville
- Vocals, Guitar – John Baldwin Gourley
- Vocals, Percussion – Steve Smith
NotesEngineered at Camp Street Studios, Cambridge, MA. Additional engineering at Studio 23, Cambridge, MA.
Mastered at New Alliance East, Cambridge, MA.
© & ℗ 2009 Approaching AIRballoons under exclusive license to Equal Vision Records, Inc.
Made in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 94558 01641 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 794558016414
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): EVR-164-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): EVR-164-B
|def88lp||Portugal. The Man||The Satanic Satanist (LP, Album, Ltd, Ult + CD, Album)||Defiance Records||def88lp||Germany||2009|
|def88lp||Portugal. The Man||The Satanic Satanist (LP, Blu)||Defiance Records||def88lp||Germany||2009|
|def88lp||Portugal. The Man||The Satanic Satanist (LP, Album, Yel)||Defiance Records||def88lp||Germany||2009|
|def88lp||Portugal. The Man||The Satanic Satanist (LP, bla)||Defiance Records||def88lp||Germany||2009|
|EVR-164||Portugal. The Man||The Satanic Satanist (LP, Red)||Equal Vision Records||EVR-164||US||2009|
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country
Title: Dominionated Deux
Title: Madly In Love At The End Of The World
Title: Take Care
Title: Love Sunshine & Hysteria
Genre: World, Country
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Stitch Me Up
Title: Four Day March
Title: Are We Lost Mammals Of An Approaching Transcendental Epoch?
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: So Long Someday