album Artful Dodger - Artful Dodger mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1381 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1171 mb
Other Formats: VQF TTA AC3 MP2 DMF ASF DXD
Artful Dodger were a UK garage duo based in the city of Southampton, which became famous through its 2-step hits, and gave Craig David's career a boost after he appeared on their 1999 number two hit, "Re-Rewind". The band originally consisted of Mark Hill (born 22 December 1972 in Cwmbran, Wales) and Pete Devereux, but Devereux left prior to the release of the single "TwentyFourSeven", and Hill continued from then on to produce "TwentyFourSeven" by himself under the same moniker
Album Name Artful Dodger. Labels Columbia Records Pendulum Records. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album0. 2. You Know It's Alright. 4. Follow Me. 5. Long Time Away.
Artful Dodger (3) – Artful Dodger. Label: Columbia – PC 33811, Pilot Records Inc. (2) – PC 33811. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. melodic rock n roll with harmonies on par with its riffs), then this album is a must. Any friend or relative of mine who owns a turntable has been made to listen to this with me, and man woman or child, they have all thanked me for it.
All about Artful Dodger. Altri album di Artful Dodger. The Complete Columbia Recordings (1975-1977). Moving too fast (Ultimate Collection).
Album · 1974 · 10 Songs. Artful Dodger Artful Dodger. Listen on Apple Music.
Artful Dodger's self-titled 1975 debut album is high-quality power pop. Unfortunately, the quintet, which originally formed in Virginia, never even cracked the Billboard album charts with its four releases. Perhaps Artful Dodger was ahead of its time, considering that producer Jack Douglas wouldn't helm Cheap Trick's acclaimed debut for two more years. The band was probably most popular in Cleveland, where some songs still received regular rock radio airplay 25 years later. The fact that Artful Dodger and Honor Among Thieves were reissued on CD in 1997 by Pendulum Entertainment.
Produced by Artful Dodger, The. Album All Hits. TwentyFourSeven (Album Version) Lyrics. If you want me to do you right You're gonna have to love me day and night 24/7 love you know just what I need is what I need If you want me to do you right You're gonna have to love me day and night 24/7 love you know just what I need is what I need.
Artful Dodger (formed in 1973 in Fairfax, Virginia) are an American power pop rock band, noted for their.
|A2||You Know It's Alright||3:34|
|A5||Long Time Away||2:38|
|B2||Silver And Gold||3:23|
|B3||Things I'd Like To Do Again||4:51|
|B5||New York City||3:05|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Produced For – Waterfront Productions LTD.
- Produced For – Pilot Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Kirkridge
- Recorded By – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Bias Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mastered At – Master Cutting Room
- Lacquer Cut At – Master Cutting Room
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Published By – Seldak Music Corp.
- Backing Vocals [Assistance] – Jackdaw (tracks: B2, B4)
- Bass – Steve Cooper
- Congas – Luther Riks* (tracks: A1)
- Cover, Artwork – John Collier
- Crew – Robin Meadows, Steve Brooks
- Design – Gerard Huerta, John Berg
- Directed By [Direction] – David Krebs, Kevin McShane (tracks: Kevin McShane), Steve Leber
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Brigida
- Engineer [Assistant] – Corky Stasiak, Rod O'Brien
- Engineer [Bias Studios] – Bill McElroy, Bob Dawson
- Engineer [Cheif (Record & Remix)] – Jay Messina
- Keyboards – Eric Troyer (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B3)
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Gary Herrewig
- Lead Vocals – Bill Paliselli*
- Management [Road Manager] – Jim Ailant
- Mastered By – Greg Calby*, Tom Rabstenak*
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Don Hunstein
- Producer – Jack Douglas
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Gary Cox
- Technician [Record Plant Remote] – David Hewitt, George McGlinchey, Norman Mershon, Ted Strauss
- Written-By – B. Paliselli* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), G. Cox* (tracks: B2), G. Herrewig* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
NotesColumbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute pressing from 'T1' etched in runout matrices.
Metal work done by Customatrix from '0' in runout matrices.
All selections published by Seldak Music Corp. (ASCAP).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): AL 33811
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): BL 33811
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Variant 1 Etched): T1 P AL-33811-1B MCR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Variant 1, Etched): T1 P AL-33811 1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Variant 2, Etched (0 and B Stamped)): T1 P AL-33811-1B 0 MCR B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Variant 2, Etched (0 and B Stamped)): T1 P BL-33811 1B 0 B7
- Pressing Plant ID (Runouts): T1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|PC 33811||Artful Dodger||Artful Dodger (LP, Album, Promo)||Columbia||PC 33811||US||1975|
|SBP 234767||Artful Dodger||Artful Dodger (LP, Album, Promo)||CBS||SBP 234767||Australia||1975|
|none||Artful Dodger||Artful Dodger (Acetate, LP, S/Sided, Album)||Not On Label||none||US||1975|
|A28598||Artful Dodger||Artful Dodger (CD, Album)||Pendulum Entertainment Group Inc.||A28598||US||1997|
Title: Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Title: Jasmine Nightdreams
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: Time-Release Capsules Volume One
Title: The Anthology
Genre: Hip hop / Funk, Soul
Title: Sittin' Up In My Room (Remix)
Genre: World, Country
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Last Child / Combination
Title: Love Stinks
Genre: Hip hop
Title: The Vanilla Melt / Girlz 'N The Room (Special 12" Dance Mixes)
Title: Going Out Of My Mind