FLAC version ZIP size: 1645 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1879 mb
Other Formats: MIDI AHX FLAC DMF VOC MP2 AAC
Grace is the only studio album by Jeff Buckley, released on August 23, 1994. While the album initially had poor sales, peaking at number 149 in the .
Grace is the only complete studio album by Jeff Buckley, released on August 23, 1994.
Grace" is the title track from Jeff Buckley's first album Grace (1994). It was the album's first single, and was also released as a video. The song was based on an instrumental song called "Rise Up to Be" written by Buckley's collaborator, Gary Lucas. Jeff wrote lyrics inspired by his saying goodbye to his girlfriend at the airport on a rainy day, and the vocal melody came naturally. In Buckley's words, "It's about not feeling so bad about your own mortality when you have true love.
Produced by Andy Wallace & Jeff Buckley. Jeff: Grace is what matters in anything-especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That’s a quality that I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching out for the gun too quickly. It keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. It sort of keeps you alive. Taken from archive footage aired in the 2004 documentary, Amazing Grace: Jeff Buckley. Written By Gary Lucas & Jeff Buckley. Drums, Percussion Matt Johnson (Drummer). String Arrangement Karl Berger.
Genre: Singer-Songwriter. Hallelujah ended up being my least favourite track. And I was putting it off because I only knew Jeff Buckley as that guy with the Hallelujah cover.
Jeff Buckley – Grace. Release date: 23rd August 1994. Born with a voice to die for, his audacious debut Grace made him one of the most popular alternative artists of the ’90s, accentuated by his early and tragic death in 1997. Buckley’s cover of Leonard Cohen’s Hallelujah virtually redefined the song for a modern audience. Jeff Buckley was born in California’s Orange County on November 17, 1966 and spent a lonely, insecure childhood and adolescence being dragged from West Coast city to western village and farm by a mother filled with an insatiable wanderlust
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – Gary LucasWritten-By – G. Lucas*
Guitar – Gary LucasWritten-By – G. Lucas*
Written-By – J. Shelton*
Guitar – Michael TigheWritten-By – M. Tighe*
Written-By – L. Cohen*
|7||Lover, You Should've Come Over
Organ – Loris Holland
|8||Corpus Christi Carol
Written-By – B. Britten*
Drums, Percussion – Matt Johnson Tabla – Misha MasudWritten-By – M. Johnson*, M. Grondah*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Published By – Sony Songs Inc.
- Published By – El Viejito Music
- Published By – Gary Lucas Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Stranger Music, Inc.
- Published By – Oxford University
- Published By – Joy Music, Inc.
- Made By – Sony Music – S475928000-0101
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Engineered At – Bearsville Studios
- Engineered At – Quantum Sound Studios
- Engineered At – Soundtrack Studios
- Arranged By [Strings] – Karl Berger
- Art Direction, Design – Christopher Austopchuk, Nicky Lindeman
- Bass – Mick Grondahl
- Design [Assistant] – Jennifer Cohen
- Engineer – Clif Norrell (tracks: 5)
- Engineer [Additional] – Clif Norrell (tracks: 8, 10)
- Engineer [Assistant Bearsville] – Chris Laidlaw
- Engineer [Assistant Quantum Sound] – Steve Sisco
- Engineer [Assistant Soundtrack Studios] – Bryant Jackson
- Executive-Producer – Steve Berkowitz
- Management – Dave Lory, George Stein
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By – David Gahr, Merri Cyr
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Written-By [Written Or Co-written By] – Jeff Buckley (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9 to 11)
Notes© 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./"Columbia" is the exclusive trademark of Sony Music Entertainment Inc./Distribution Sony Music
Housed in a standard jewel case, including an 8-pages booklet.
Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099747 592850
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099747592850
- Label Code: LC 00162
- Rights Society: BIEM / SACEM / SACD / SDRM / SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): Sony Music S475928000-0101 23 A10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, 5): Sony Music S475928000-0101 23 A8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3, 8): Sony Music S475928000-0101 34 A05
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, 7): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 34 A06
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 13 A7
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 9): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 34 A03
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 10): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 34 A03
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 11): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 34 A02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 12): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 41 A00
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 13): Sony Music S475928000-0101 23 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 14): Sony Music S4759285000-0101 23 A5
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2, 5, 6, 13, 14): IFPI L553
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3, 4, 7 to 11): IFPI L554
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 12): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 945P
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 948R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 94K6
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 946A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 942R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 945A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 946Q
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8, 11): IFPI 947P
- Mould SID Code (Variant 9): IFPI 9430
- Mould SID Code (Variant 10, 12): IFPI 94K2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 13): IFPI 944N
- Mould SID Code (Variant 14): IFPI 94Y5
|CK 57528||Jeff Buckley||Grace (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 57528||US||1994|
|82876714432||Jeff Buckley||Grace (Special Edition) (CD, Album, RE, S/Edition, Car)||Columbia||82876714432||Australia||2005|
|CK 57528||Jeff Buckley||Grace (CD, Album, RP)||Columbia||CK 57528||US||2006|
|COL 475928 2, 475928 2||Jeff Buckley||Grace (CD, Album, Bla)||Columbia, Columbia||COL 475928 2, 475928 2||UK & Europe||1994|
|475928 2, COL 475928 2||Jeff Buckley||Grace (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony, CBS/Sony||475928 2, COL 475928 2||Spain||1994|
Title: Con Voz De Angel Vol. II
Title: Kymmenen Ruusua
Genre: Latin / Pop / World, Country
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Title: The Very Best Of Donovan
Genre: Latin / Pop
Title: Vanidades De México
Genre: Rock / Pop
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Coming Clean
Title: I Successi
Title: Side Effects
Title: Verses Of Life
Title: So Real: Songs From Jeff Buckley