album Herbie Hancock - Sextant mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1468 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1627 mb
Other Formats: AHX DTS MP1 ASF AA VQF FLAC
Sextant is the eleventh studio album by Herbie Hancock, released in 1973 by Columbia. It is his last album with his early '70s Mwandishi-era Band. Released on March 30 1973, Sextant was Herbie Hancock's first album on Columbia Records. The album was Hancock's last with his Mwandishi-era group. All songs by Herbie Hancock.
When Herbie Hancock left Warner Bros. in 1971 after releasing three musically sound but critically and commercially underappreciated albums - The Crossing, Mwandishi, and Fat Albert's Groove - he was struggling. At odds with a jazz establishment that longed for his return to his Blue Note sound and a fierce consciousness struggle with free music and the full-on embrace of electricity since his tenure with Miles Davis, Hancock was clearly looking for a voice.
Sextant is a music studio album recording by HERBIE HANCOCK (Jazz ive Rock) released in 1973 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Herbie Hancock. Sextant (8-Trk, Album, Quad). SOPL 190. Herbie Hancock. Sextant (LP, Album).
Herbie Hancock 1973 Sextant - Full Album. Herbie Hancock 1973 Sextant. Download MP3.
Album · 1973 · 3 Songs.
Listen free to Herbie Hancock – Sextant (Rain Dance, Hidden Shadows and more). When Herbie Hancock left Warner Bros.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). It's a useful album if you're a Hancock fan or one beginning to get into the contributions that this very important musician has made throughout his career. But do not, by any means, judge him on this one alone. Like Miles - on whom he had, in my opinion, just as great an influence as Miles had on him - it's impossible to pin his sound down to one period.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hancock Music Company
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Studios
- Recorded At – Different Fur Studios
- Bass Trombone, Tenor Trombone, Trombone [Alto Trombone], Cowbell – Pepo (Julian Priester)*
- Congas, Bongos – Buck Clarke
- Drums – Jabali (Billy Hart)*
- Electric Bass [Fender], Acoustic Bass – Mchezaji (Buster Williams)*
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Clavinet [Hohner D6], Mellotron, Grand Piano [Steinway], Handclaps – Mwandishi (Herbie Hancock)*
- Engineer [Re-Mix] – David Rubinson
- Engineer [Recording] – Fred Catero, Jerry Zatkin*, John Vieira
- Mixed By [Mixing On Synthesizer, Melotron] – John Vieira
- Mixed By [Special Monitor Mix] – Fundi
- Painting – Robert Springett
- Producer – David Rubinson & Friends, Inc.
- Sopranino Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Piccolo Flute, Cabasa [Afuche] – Mwile (Benny Maupin)*
- Synthesizer [ARP] – Dr. Patrick Gleeson*
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Mganga (Dr. Eddie Henderson)*
- Written-By – H. Hancock*
NotesMade in Holland.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 31 65582 20 1A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 31 65582 20 1B1
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0162
|KC 32212||Herbie Hancock||Sextant (LP, Album)||Columbia||KC 32212||US||1973|
|CK 64983||Herbie Hancock||Sextant (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy||CK 64983||Europe||1998|
|SOPL 190||Herbie Hancock||Sextant (LP, Album)||CBS/Sony||SOPL 190||Japan||1973|
|KC 32212, C 32212||Herbie Hancock||Sextant (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Columbia||KC 32212, C 32212||US||Unknown|
|CK 64983, 64983-S1||Herbie Hancock||Sextant (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy, Columbia||CK 64983, 64983-S1||US||1998|
Country: New Zealand
Genre: Jazz / Audiobooks and files
Title: Special Edition
Genre: Electronic / Jazz
Title: Magic Windows
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: The Dude
Genre: Jazz / Funk, Soul
Title: Playlist: The Very Best Of Herbie Hancock
Title: Cantaloupe Island
Title: Direct Step
Genre: Jazz / Funk, Soul
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop
Title: Future Shock
Title: The Best Of Herbie Hancock