album Bananarama - Love In The First Degree mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1570 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1265 mb
Other Formats: AC3 XM ADX DTS AHX MMF MPC
Bananarama is the second album released by British girl group Bananarama. Released in 1984, the album peaked at n. 6 on the UK album chart, also reaching the US top 40 album chart and was certified Silver by the BPI. The group continued their association with producers Jolley & Swain (who had produced some tracks on their debut album, Deep Sea Skiving).
The group's previous three albums were helmed by the ng duo Jolley & Swain, but when Bananarama heard the Dead Alive chart-topper "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)," they sought out the up-and-coming production trio Stock, Aitken and Waterman for their cover of the 1969 Shocking Blue song "Venus.
Translations: German, Hungarian, Spanish. A A. Love in the First Degree. Last night I was dreaming, I was locked in a prison cell. When I woke up I was screaming, Calling out your name (whoa). And the judge and the jury. They all put the blame on me (put the blame on me). They wouldn't go for my story. Bananarama: Top 3. 1. Venus. 2. 3. Robert De Niro's Waiting.
1) Baltimora (2) Bananarama (10) Band Aid (2) Bangles (9) Barbara Dickson (1) Barbara Gaskin (1) Barbra Streisand (1) Basia (1) Beach Boys (1) Beagle Music Ltd. (1) Beastie Boys (4) Beautiful South (1) Bee Gees (4) Belinda Carlisle (7) Belouis Some (1) Berlin (3) Bette Midler (1) Big Audio Dynamite (1) Big Fun (2) Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes (1) Billy Idol.
Artist: Bananarama Album: Wow! Song: Love In The First Degree Release: (1987). Bad for Me. Come Back.
By the time "Love in the First Degree" was released in the United States, Fahey had already announced her departure from Bananarama. The record sleeves for "Love in the First Degree" and "I Can't Help It", were switched with each other, for UK, and North American markets.
|A||Love In The First Degree||3:27|
|B||Love In The First Degree||3:27|
- Published By – In A Bunch Music
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Andrew Biscomb, Peter Barrett
- Photography – Herb Ritts
- Producer – Stock, Aitken, Waterman*
- Written-By – Woodward*, Dallin*, Fahey*, Stock/Aitken/Waterman*
Notes(P) 1987 London Records, Ltd.
From the London Album 422 828 051-1 R-1 "Wow"
Promotional Copy Not For Sale
Same pressing both sides
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 886-255 7-2 59290-SP-1 MASTERDISK
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 886-255 7-2 59290-SP MASTERDISK
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Pressing Plant ID: 49
|NANA 14, 886 177-7||Bananarama||Love In The First Degree (7", Single)||London Records, London Records||NANA 14, 886 177-7||UK||1987|
|887 222-1||Bananarama||Love In The First Degree (12", Maxi)||Metronome||887 222-1||Germany||1987|
|NANX 14||Bananarama||Love In The First Degree (12", Promo)||London Records||NANX 14||UK||1987|
|886 177-1||Bananarama||Love In The First Degree (12")||London Records||886 177-1||Spain||1987|
|LMD 557||Bananarama||Love In The First Degree (12")||Liberation Records||LMD 557||Australia||1987|
Title: The Hit Factory Ultimate Collection
Title: More Than Physical
Title: Man Dingy
Title: How Yuh Nice So
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: London Retro - The Best Of Stock, Aitken & Waterman
Title: The 2nd Degree
Title: Always Doesn't Mean Forever Every Time
Title: A Trick Of The Night
Title: I Can't Help It
Genre: Hip hop / Funk, Soul
Title: First Degree Funk
Title: The Greatest Hits Collection