album Sheena Easton - Fabulous mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1413 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1729 mb
Other Formats: MP3 DMF AHX VOC MP1 AUD MMF
Fabulous is the 15th album by Scottish singer Sheena Easton, released in November 2000. The album charted in the UK at and contains Euro Hi-NRG cover versions of hit songs from the 1970s and '80s, most of them disco classics. The album also contains two original compositions. The first single released from the album was a remake of "Giving Up Giving In", which had originally been a hit for The Three Degrees in 1978. Easton's version was less successful, peaking at on the UK Singles Chart.
Home is the 14th studio album by Scottish singer, Sheena Easton, and was released in 1999 by Universal/Victor for the Japanese market only and charted at in Japan. The disc consists of 4 covers and 6 tracks of new material and has pop/acoustic sound. Carry A Dream" was the 1st single release. It is the theme song and it coincided with the release of Marco, a Japanese animated movie that same year. A second single titled "My Treasure is You" was issued the latter part of 1999.
The music on this album is perfect for your kids in high school if they were to go to their prom. The Music on the album is perfect for a wedding reception and for other occasions. The music makes me think of the Disco Era. It's great music for a party or a night out of town. Sheena Easton is still fabulous even today. She has amazing styles, even from the early 1980s. Sheena Easton's music is really good music . Fabulous is filed with a fun happy vibe and Easton sounds like she's having a blast.
Complete your Sheena Easton collection. referencing Fabulous, CD, Album, 013026-2. I love Sheena, particularly her first 3 albums, but this one was anything but fabulous. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 35 For Sale from €. 0.
A mellow house track is the foundation for "On My Own," a duet between Easton and album producer Terry Ronald; and "Can't Take My Eyes off You" is given an appropriately retro-savvy, dance-pop arrangement. Easton pulls off the oft-covered "Never Can Say Goodbye" and Donna Summer's "Love Is in Control" with less success, however.
Sheena Easton - Jimmy Mack (1993 Digital Remaster) (03:45, 192Kb/s). Sheena Easton - So Far So Good (Digitally Remastered '93) (04:06, 320Kb/s). Sheena Easton - I Wouldn't Beg For Water (1993 Digital Remaster) (04:14, 192Kb/s). On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: The World Of Sheena Easton - The Singles (1993).
Album by Sheena Easton. Don't Leave Me This Way. Giving Up Giving In. Love Is In Control. That's What Friends Are For. Never Can Say Goodbye. On My Own. Can't Take My Eyes Off You. You Never Gave Me The Chance.
Fabulous" is Sheena Easton's 16th album, released in November 2000. The disc, recorded in London, was inspired by Tony Swain (an A&R man for Universal records) to record a HiNRG dance/disco classic anthems album. The producers for the project are Ian Masterson and Terry Ronald both of whom have produced many US/UK artists songs for the dance music genre. The song selections where hand picked by Easton and Swain and the tongue-in-cheek title is a result of jokes made during the recording about her fabulous vocals.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Don't Leave Me This Way
Backing Vocals – Paul Fredericks*, Terry Ronald, Valerie EtienneRecorded By [Vocals] – Dino Esposito, Scot RammerSoloist [Trumpet], Trumpet – Derek WatkinsWritten-By – Cary Gilbert, Kenneth Gamble/Leon Huff*
|2||Giving Up Giving In
Backing Vocals – Melanie Marshall, Vicky JamesRecorded By [Vocals] – Steve B*Written-By – Giorgio Moroder, Peter Bellotte*
|3||Love Is In Control
Backing Vocals – Melanie Marshall, Paul Fredericks*, Sylvia Mason-James, Terry Ronald, Valerie Etienne, Vicky JamesRecorded By [Vocals] – Steve B*Written-By – Ross*, Quincy Jones, Rod Temperton
|4||That's What Friends Are For
Backing Vocals – Paul Fredericks*, Valerie EtienneKeyboards [Additional] – Nick NaysmithRecorded By [Vocals] – Dino Esposito, Scot RammerWritten-By – Williams*, Baskett*, Groves*
|5||Never Can Say Goodbye
Backing Vocals – Sylvia Mason-James, Vicky JamesRecorded By [Vocals] – Dino Esposito, Scot RammerWritten-By – Clifton Davis
|6||Best Of My Love
Backing Vocals – Sylvia Mason-James, Vicky JamesProgrammed By [Additional] – Paul "Sweet Pea" Watson*Recorded By [Vocals] – Dino Esposito, Scot RammerWritten-By – Al McKay, Maurice White
|7||On My Own
Backing Vocals – Dee Lewis, Paul Fredericks*, Valerie EtienneFeaturing [Duet Vocal With] – Terry RonaldRecorded By [Vocals] – Steve B*Written-By – Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer-Sager*
|8||Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Backing Vocals – Dee Lewis, Paul Fredericks*, Sylvia Mason-James, Valerie Etienne, Vicky JamesRecorded By [Vocals] – Steve B*Written-By – Bob Gaudio/Bob Crewe*
|9||You Never Gave Me The Chance
Backing Vocals – Dee LewisProgrammed By [Additional] – Nick BagnallRecorded By [Vocals] – Steve B*Written-By – Ian Masterson, Terry Ronald
|10||Get Here To Me
Backing Vocals – Dee LewisProgrammed By [Additional] – Nick BagnallRecorded By [Vocals] – Steve B*Soloist [Trumpet], Trumpet – Derek WatkinsWritten-By – Ian Masterson, Terry Ronald
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Licensed To – Universal Music Australia
- Made By – SSD – 51082453
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – The Glamour Lounge
- Recorded At – Milo Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – The Compound, Las Vegas
- Recorded At – Whitfield Street
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Rosebud Publishing Company, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Windswept Pacific Music Ltd.
- Published By – Riverhorse Songs
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Brass], Conductor [Strings], Piano – Christopher Slaski
- Cello – Andrew Skrimshire, Ben Lasserson, Chris Worsey, Daniel Gardner , Paul Watkins
- Contractor [Orchestral] – John Wilson
- Copyist – Angus Meryon
- Double Bass – David Ayre, Tom Croxon
- Engineer – Laurence Diana
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Gardener*
- Executive-Producer – Tony Swain
- Flute – Michael O'Donnell , Nick Cartledge
- Guitar – James Nisbet
- Harp – Lucy Wakeford
- Management [Ian Masterson Representation] – Danny D*, Delirious Music Management Ltd., Ken Grunbaum
- Management [Terry Ronald Representation] – Hillary Shaw, Shaw Thing Management
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Mixed By – Paul Wright
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Matt Crawford
- Percussion – Steve Smith
- Photography By – Tessa Hallmann
- Producer, Arranged By [Vocals] – Terry Ronald
- Producer, Mixed By, Keyboards, Programmed By – Ian Masterson
- Programmed By [Additional] – James Sanger
- Recorded By [Strings], Recorded By [Brass] – Mike Ross Trevor*
- Saxophone – Howard McGill, Luke Annesley, Nigel Hitchcock
- Trombone – Ian Moffat , Mark Nightingale, Richard Edwards
- Trumpet – Derek Watkins, John Barclay, Michael Lovatt*, Simon Gardner, Steve Sidwell
- Viola – Christopher Goldscheider*, Jessamy Boyd, Rebecca Chambers, Robin Del Mar
- Violin – Alan Brind, Andrew Haveron, Chris George, Gareth Griffiths, Harry Kerr, Helen Hathorn, Ian Belton, John Bradbury , Jonathan Morton, Levine Andrade, Marcus Barcham-Stevens, Matthew Scrivener, Padraic Savage, Paul Barrit*, Paul Willey, Peter Graham , Peter Manning, Richard George, Rita Manning, Roger Garland, Rolf Wilson, Ruth Williams, Sonya Fairbairn, Warren Ziclinski*, Yuri Zhislin
NotesTrack 1 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 2 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 3 published by Rondor Music (London) Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 4 published by Rosebud Publishing Company, Inc.
Track 5 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Track 6 published by EMI Songs Ltd.
Track 7 published by Windswept Pacific Music Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
Track 8 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Windswept Pacific Music Ltd.
Track 9 published by Riverhorse Songs Ltd. / Copyright Control.
Track 10 published by Riverhorse Songs Ltd. / Copyright Control.
Produced for Luxury Planet.
Mixed at Sarm West, London.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
Recorded at The Strongroom and The Glamour Lounge, London. Except track 6 recorded at The Strongroom; Milo and The Glamour Lounge, London.
Vocals recorded at Larrabee North, Los Angeles. Except tracks 1, 4 through 6 at The Compound, Las Vegas.
Strings and Brass recorded at Whitfield Street, London.
Additional programming for Stephen Budd Management.
℗ 2000 Universal Music International BV. © 2000 Universal Music International BV. A Universal Music Company. The copyright in this sound recording and artwork is owned by Universal Music International BV. Marketed in Australia by Universal Music Australia under exclusive license. Made in Australia.
Levine Andrade is misprinted as Levine, Andracde in the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 44001 30262 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 044001302626
- Matrix / Runout: 0130262
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD71
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6L00
|013026-2||Sheena Easton||Fabulous (CD, Album)||Universal||013026-2||UK & Europe||2000|
|UICO-2010||Sheena Easton||Fabulous (CD, Album)||Universal||UICO-2010||Japan||2001|
|013 026-4||Sheena Easton||Fabulous (Cass, Album)||Universal||013 026-4||Indonesia||2000|
Title: Solitary Men
Genre: World, Country
Title: Real Man
Title: Forever Dancing
Title: The Closer I Get To You
Genre: Electronic / Rock / Pop
Title: The Making Of Bluffer's Guide To The Fight Deck
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: Light Up The Night
Title: The Journey • The Very Best Of Donna Summer
Genre: World, Country
Title: Henry Paul
Title: Songs From Easy Street
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Title: Open Road
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: It's Your Night