album The Raconteurs - Consolers Of The Lonely mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1927 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1742 mb
Other Formats: MP3 AU AUD MIDI AAC AIFF DXD
Consolers Of The Lonely really delivers proof of the existence of talent The Raconteurs possess. From the great bass playing of Jack Lawrence, to the incredible, in sync vocals of Jack White and Brendan Benson. The transition between Jack and Brendan is extraordinary. You hear it clearly, but it doesn’t kill the mood; as many bands tend to do when attempting a change-up. The track, Solute Your Solution is the main song that opened my ears to this. Benson shows his lyric writing skills well in Broken Boy Soldiers, but exceeds expectations in Consolers Of The Lonely. In addition, this album has a whole song that seems to be almost a solo by White (just light playing in the background by the rest of the members). The track is Carolina Drama. It’s a tremendous song, that tells a story, while maintaining a great melody.
Standard jewel case with clear tray & 16-page booklet with fold-out on first page. Frozen 140 Swanson shook them up on "Top Yourself". Recorded onto magnetic tape in February of 2008 at Blackbird Studio D (Nashville, Tennessee, USA).
Produced by Jack White & Brendan Benson. Album Consolers of the Lonely. Consoler of the Lonely Lyrics. Daddy, will you tell me the story about the chickens again?" Haven't seen the sun in weeks My skin is getting pale Haven't got a mind left to speak And I'm skinny as a rail. Light bulbs are getting dim My interests are starting to wane I'm told it's everything a man could want And I shouldn't complain.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 1. 30. Consoler Of The Lonely. Consolers of the Lonely' has it all. In every way that 'Broken Boy Soldiers' fell short for me, this album exceeded. There is energy and power in this album unlike many other bands are even willing to attempt. The opening track alone provides a perfect feel to the record. Then throughout the rest of the album that same energy balances itself out with the proper amount of relaxed musicianship.
Consolers of the Lonely by The Raconteurs, released 25 March 2008 1. Consoler Of The Lonely 2. Salute Your Solution 3. You Don't Understand Me 4. Old Enough 5. The Switch and The Spur 6. Hold Up 7. Top Yourself 8. Many Shades Of Black 9. Five on the Five 10. Attention 11. Pull This Blanket Off 12. Rich Kid Blues 13. These Stones Will Shout 14. Carolina Drama. Immediate download of -track album in your choice of high-quality MP3, FLAC, or just about any other format you could possibly desire. Purchasable with gift card.
All lyrics from Consolers Of The Lonely album, popular The Raconteurs songs with tracklist and information about album. Album Consolers Of The Lonely (2008). Labels XL Recordings, Third Man Records. Brendan Benson, Jack White. The Flory Dory Girls. Brendan Benson, Jack White, Jack Lawrence, Patrick Keeler.
Redirected from Old Enough (Raconteurs song)). Consolers of the Lonely is the second album by American rock band The Raconteurs. It was released on March 25, 2008 on Warner Bros. Records in most parts of the world, and a day earlier on XL Recordings in the UK. The band did no promotion before the album's release, and its existence was only confirmed a week before.
Consolers Of The Lonely. By: The Raconteurs (2008, Rock). More albums from The Raconteurs: Live At The Ryman Auditorium by The Raconteurs. Broken Boy Soldiers by The Raconteurs. Live At Third Man Records by The Raconteurs. View all albums . Consolers Of The Lonely. 2. Salute Your Solution. 3. You Don’t Understand Me. 4. Old Enough. 5. The Switch And The Spur. 6. Hold Up. 7. Top Yourself. 8. Many Shades Of Black. 11. Pull This Blanket Off.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Consoler Of The Lonely|
|A2||Salute Your Solution|
|A3||You Don't Understand Me|
|B1||The Switch And The Spur|
|C1||Many Shades Of Black|
|C2||Five On The Five|
|C4||Pull This Blanket Off|
|D1||Rich Kid Blues
Written-By – Terry Reid
|D2||These Stones Will Shout|
- Recorded At – Blackbird Studio
- Mastered At – Universal Mastering Studios
- Mastered At – AcousTech Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – B826850
- Lacquer Cut At – Record Technology Incorporated – 17378
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Gladsad Music
- Published By – Third String Tunes
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – House Of Dreams Music, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Third Man Records, LLC
- Licensed To – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Arranged By [Horns] – Brendan Benson, Jack White III*, Wayne Jackson
- Arranged By [Songs] – The Raconteurs
- Artwork [Packaging Design And Layout At Animal Rummy] – Rob Jones
- Artwork [General Garmentry & Bewitchery] – Brandy St.John
- Artwork [Packaging Design And Layout] – Patrick Keeler
- Bass, Banjo, Backing Vocals [Bass, Banjo And Back-up Vocality] – Jack L.J. Lawrence*
- Clavinet – Dean Fertita
- Drums, Percussion [Drums And Repercussions] – Patrick Keeler
- Engineer – Joe Chiccarelli
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer For Recording And Mixing] – Lowell Reynolds
- Engineer [Mix Down Engineer] – Vance Powell
- Fiddle – Dirk Powell
- Horns – The Memphis Horns
- Horns [The Memphis Horns] – Jack Hale*, Tom McGinley , Wayne Jackson
- Lacquer Cut By – Kevin Gray
- Management – Ian Montone
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Mark Santangelo
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Kevin Gray
- Mixed By – Jack White III*
- Other [Hand Model And Devil's Advocate] – Tiffany Steffens
- Other [Set Deconstructor] – Angela Messina
- Photography By [Tintype] – Stephen Berkman
- Producer – Brendan Benson, Jack White III*
- Vocals [Female] – The Flory Dory Girls
- Vocals, Guitar [Sing, String, Ring, Ding, Dong] – Brendan Benson
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer, Piano, Organ [Vocals, Frets, Stylophone, Pianos And Vital Organs] – Jack White III*
- Written-By – Brendan Benson (tracks: A1 to C4, D2, D3), Jack White III* (tracks: A1 to C4, D2, D3)
NotesRecorded onto magnetic tape in February of 2008 at Blackbird Studio D (Nashville, Tennessee, USA).
Mastered at Universal Mastering Studios (NYC, USA).
Comes in a tri-fold sleeve, with 2 inner sleeves representing in each side the 4 Raconteurs members in old black & white photos.
All tracks Chrysalis Music / Gladsad Music (ASCAP) / Third String Tunes / EMI Music Publishing (BMI), except track 12 House of Dreams Music, Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Third Man Records, LLC.
℗ & © 2008 Third Man Records, LLC exclusively licenced to XL Recordings, Ltd.
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 634904035914
- Label Code: LC05667
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B826850-01 A1 1-456060-A [email protected] 17378.1...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B826850-01 B1 1-456060-B [email protected] 17378.2...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B826850-02 C1 1-456060-C [email protected] 17378.3...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B826850-02 D1 1-456060-D [email protected] 17378.4...
|2-456060, 456060-2||The Raconteurs||Consolers Of The Lonely (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Third Man Records, Warner Bros. Records||2-456060, 456060-2||US||2008|
|TMR-538, TMR-586||The Raconteurs||Consolers Of The Lonely (2xLP, Album, RE, Cop + 7", Single, Mix + Ltd)||Third Man Records, Third Man Records||TMR-538, TMR-586||US||2018|
|WPCR-12897||The Raconteurs||Consolers Of The Lonely (CDr, Promo)||Warner Music Japan||WPCR-12897||Japan||2008|
|TMR-538||The Raconteurs||Consolers Of The Lonely (2xLP, Album, RE, 180)||Third Man Records||TMR-538||US||2019|
|WPCR-12897||The Raconteurs||Consolers Of The Lonely (CD, Album)||Warner Music Japan||WPCR-12897||Japan||2008|
Title: Karaoke Hits - Fussball Party
Title: All My Love (You And I)
Title: Everybody Be Somebody
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country
Title: The Good Side
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop / Rock / Pop
Title: Hits 3 2006
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Just Say Yes
Genre: Funk, Soul / Pop
Title: Can I Get A Moment?
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop / Latin / Pop
Title: My Everything