album Keef Hartley Band - Halfbreed mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1465 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1699 mb
Other Formats: MOD MPC WAV DTS VQF ASF TTA
Keith "Keef" Hartley (8 April 1944 – 26 November 2011) was an English drummer and bandleader. He fronted his own eponymous band, known as the Keef Hartley Band or Keef Hartley's Big Band, and played at Woodstock.
Halfbreed (CD, Album, RE, Dig).
Halfbreed is the debut album by the Keef Hartley Band. Deram SML 1037 (UK), DES 18024 (US). Sacked (Introducing Hearts and Flowers)" (Arranged by Keef Hartley) - 0:40.
Halfbreed - Студийный альбом от Keef Hartley Band. В альбом вошло 10 треков.
1969-Keef Hartley Band-Halfbreed - Think It Over 05:36. Keef Hartley Band - Halfbreed (1969) 47:19.
The Keef Hartley Band – Legoverture Leavin Trunk Halfbreed Just T. :20. KEEF HARTLEY BAND - Halfbreed (1969) – Just To Cry. 47:19. Keef Hartley Band – Halfbreed (1969). Keef Hartley Band – Leave It Til Morning.
Halfbreed (album), a 1968 album by the Keef Hartley Band. Half Breed (film), a 1913 Swedish film. The Half-Breed (1916 film), directed by Allan Dwan and starring Douglas Fairbanks.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1.b||Hearts And Flowers
Written-By – Hartley*
Written-By – Cruickshank*, Hartley*
Written-By – Cruickshank*, Hartley*, Dines*
|A2||Born To Die
Written-By – Hewitson*, Thain*, Hartley*, Dines*
|A3||Sinnin' For You
Written-By – Hewitson*, Hartley*, Finnegan*, Dines*
Written-By – Estes*
|B2||Just To Cry
Written-By – Lowther*, Finnegan*
|B3||Too Much Thinking
Written-By – Thain*, Finnegan*, Dines*
|B4.a||Think It Over
Written-By – King*
|B4.b||Too Much To Take|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Published By – Goodie Two Shoes Music Ltd.
- Published By – J. Estes
- Published By – Robert Mellin
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Decca Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Decca Studios
- Arranged By [Brass], Trumpet, Violin – Henry Lowther
- Bass Guitar – Gary Thain
- Design [Outside] – Decca Publicity Art Dept.*
- Drums, Leader, Layout [Inside] – Keef Hartley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adrian Martins
- Featuring [Appears] – John Mayall
- Guitar – Spit James
- Mastered By – W
- Organ, Harpsichord – Peter Dines
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Bob Baker
- Photography By [Inside Cover] – Richard Sacks
- Producer – Neil Slaven
- Recorded By – Derek Varnals
- Tenor Saxophone – Chris Mercer
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Lynn Dobson*
- Trumpet – Harry Beckett
- Vocals, Guitar – Miller Anderson
NotesBack cover without ''indicator hole''.
Laminated with 'Clarifoll' made by British Celanese Limited.
Released in a gatefold cover.
Recorded October 7, 9, 10, 13, December 11 & 12 in Decca Studio No. 1, West Hampstead.
Made in England.
Ⓟ © 1969
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side A runout): ZAL-8598-1W
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped side B runout): ZAL-8599-1W
- Price Code (Sticker): Ⓞ
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): ZAL 8598
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): ZAL 8599
|SML 1037||Keef Hartley Band*||Halfbreed (LP, Album)||Deram||SML 1037||UK||1969|
|SML 1037||Keef Hartley Band*||Halfbreed (LP, Album, Big)||Deram||SML 1037||UK||1969|
|SND 0102||Keef Hartley Band*||Halfbreed (LP, Album, RE)||Sunday||SND 0102||US||Unknown|
|DES 18024||Keef Hartley Band*||Halfbreed (LP, Album, Mon)||Deram||DES 18024||US||1969|
|DML 1037||Keef Hartley Band*||Halfbreed (LP, Album, Mono)||Deram||DML 1037||UK||1969|
Title: Two Sides
Genre: Jazz / Pop
Title: Who Put The Devil In Evelyn's Eyes
Genre: Rock / Funk, Soul
Title: Keef Hartley Band
Title: Great Expectations (Original Soundtrack)
Title: Selassie I / Hey Baby
Title: SDDS Futuro
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: Little Big Band
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: Seventy Second Brave
Genre: Jazz / Pop / World, Country
Title: The Twin Pianos Of Fred Hartley
Genre: Jazz / Rock
Title: The Battle Of North West Six
Genre: Jazz / Rock / Blues
Title: The Time Is Near