album Tankard - Disco Destroyer mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1528 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1163 mb
Other Formats: ASF WMA MP3 MP2 MOD WAV AHX
Thrash Metal Tankard. Album Name Disco Destroyer. 版公司 Century Media AFM Records.
Tankard Disco Destroyer. 7. Tankard Roach Motel. 8. Another Perfect Day. 03:20.
Disco Destroyer is the eighth studio album from Thrash metal band Tankard. This is their first album with Century Media. Full-length, Century Media March 12th, 1998. Line up: Andreas "Gerre" Geremia (Vocals) Frank Thorwarth (Bass) Andy Bulgaropulos (Guitar) Olaf Zissel (Drums). Produced by Harris Johns Mixed and Engineered by Harris Johns and Andy Bulgaropulos Recorded and Mixed at Spiderhouse/Lütte in December 97 and January 98. Backing vocals by Martin and Markus from Paragon.
Disco Destroyer was originally released in 1998 through Century Media, three years after the rather weak album The Tankard. The songs found in this album bear the same old style the band had introduced in the debut release, Zombie Attack, back in 1986. As a matter of fact, the Punk atmosphere, in the style of Misfits, is more vivid here in songs like U-R-B, Death By Whips, or the . like Disco Destroyer, with the hilarious chorus lines crying out from Frankfurt to Frisco we destroy every disco
Album (Studio full-length). Century Media Records. Disco Destroyer Information. Track listing (Songs).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Hard Rock Dinosaur||4:15|
|4||Queen Of Hearts||5:12|
|7||Tankard Roach Motel||3:48|
|8||Another Perfect Day||3:20|
|9||Death By Whips||3:31|
|11||Face Of The Enemy||3:06|
|Re-Release Bonus Track|
Composed By, Lyrics By – DeMaio, Joseph G*, Friedman, Ross H*Recorded By, Mixed By – Andy Classen
- Copyright (c) – AFM Records GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AFM Records GmbH
- Licensed From – AFM Records GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ООО "СД-Максимум"
- Manufactured By – ЗАО «Инновационные Технологии»
- Recorded At – Spiderhouse Studio
- Mixed At – Spiderhouse Studio
- Recorded At – Stage One Studio, Bühne
- Mixed At – Stage One Studio, Bühne
- Backing Vocals – Markus*, Martin*
- Bass – Frank*
- Drums – Olaf*
- Guitar, Vocals – Andy*
- Lyrics By – A. Bulgaropulos* (tracks: 1 to 13), A. Geremia* (tracks: 1 to 13), M. Kipness* (tracks: 6, 8, 10, 11), T. Clark* (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 7)
- Management – U. Schnädelbach*
- Mixed By, Engineer – Andy Bulgaropulos* (tracks: 1 to 13), Harris Johns (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Music By – A. Bulgaropulos* (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 13), F. Thorwarth* (tracks: 6, 7), O. Zissel* (tracks: 1), O. Zissel* (tracks: 4, 8, 10, 11, 13)
- Photography By [Band] – Thorsten Jansen
- Producer – Harris Johns (tracks: 1 to 13)
- Vocals – Gerre*
NotesRecorded and mixed at Spiderhouse/Lütte in December 97 and January 98.
"Fast Taker" was recorded and mixed at Stage One Studio in Oct 2002.
original publisher: Inar Music
subplisher: Neue Welt Musikverlag GmbH Co KG
©&℗ 2007 AFM Records GmbH. ℗ 2007 ООО «СД-МАКСИМУМ» по эксклюзивной лицензии AFM Records GmbH.
Завод-изготовитель CD: ЗАО «Инновационные Технологии».
℗ 2007 CD-MAXIMUM Ltd. under exclusive license of AFM Records GmbH.
|77209-2||Tankard||Disco Destroyer (CD, Album)||Century Media||77209-2||Europe||1998|
|ENC 065||Tankard||Disco Destroyer (CD, Album)||Encore Records||ENC 065||Brazil||1998|
|LM441CD||Tankard||Disco Destroyer (CD, Album, RE)||Locomotive Records||LM441CD||Spain||2007|
|D.I. 260||Tankard||Disco Destroyer (CD, Album, RE)||Del Imaginario Discos||D.I. 260||Argentina||2007|
|AFM 143-2||Tankard||Disco Destroyer (CD, Album, RE)||AFM Records||AFM 143-2||Germany||2007|
Title: A Girl Called Cerveza - Live / Among The Dead
Title: Chemical Invasion
Title: Here On My Own
Title: A Girl Called Cerveza
Title: Maxi Single
Title: Middle Of Nowhere
Title: Beast Of Bourbon