album Aaron Davis - Nouvelle Afrique mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1833 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1808 mb
Other Formats: AU ADX DXD TTA MP4 MOD MP3
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information. All styles of audio music.
1983 Aaron released his own album, "NOUVELLE AFRIQUE". Davis's second album, "NEON BLUE" was released in May, 1988, with Molly Johnson singing the title track. In the late eighties Davis and bassist David Piltch formed a group with singer Holly Cole. As well as being a co-arranger of the Holly Cole repertoire, and writing some of her songs, such as the single Make It Go Away (with Laura Harding), Aaron has done all of her orchestral arrangements, which have been performed by symphonies across Canada, the . Orchestral writing of different sorts has also played a part in Davis' film writing. Since 1985 he has scored more than 100 films, most of them with his film-writing partner John Lang. Aaron has been nominated for three Genie awards, and four Gemini awards.
Mountain Records (2). MOULP (V) 46. South Africa. Neon Blue (LP, Album).
Biography by Eugene Chadbourne. Aaron Davis has been an intense presence on the eastern Canadian music scene since at least 1990, his talents including arranging and composing as well as playing keyboards. One of his earlier recording. ead Full Biography. Overview . Biography . Discography . Songs .
View the profiles of people named Aaron Davis. People named Aaron Davis.
Last played Sunday, May 19 2019 at 04:16 PM. Antonio Carlos Jobim. Last played Saturday, January 26 2019 at 06:35 PM. Irving Berlin. Be Careful, It's My Heart.
Download sheet music for Aaron Davis. Choose from Aaron Davis sheet music for such popular songs as Run,. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. Browse All Aaron Davis Sheet Music. Download our free apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC and interact with your sheet music anywhere with in-app transposition, text & highlighter markup and adjustable audio/video playback.
- Alto Saxophone – John Johnson (tracks: A1, A4, B3)
- Backing Vocals – Aaron Davis, Basi Mahlasela (tracks: A2, B3), Sherri Jeacocke (tracks: A2, B3)
- Bass – Henry Heillig (tracks: A3), Howard Ayee (tracks: A2, A4, B3), Peter Bleakney (tracks: A1, B1)
- Drums – Lorne Nehring (tracks: A1, A3, B1), Mike Sloski* (tracks: A2, A4, B3)
- Guitar – Peter Follett
- Keyboards – Aaron Davis (tracks: A2, B3)
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – David McMorrow (tracks: A4)
- Lead Vocals – Basi Mahlasela (tracks: A2)
- Marimba – Bob Becker (tracks: A4, B3)
- Percussion – Bob Becker (tracks: B1, B3)
- Producer – Keith Whiting
- Soprano Saxophone – John Johnson (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Soprano Saxophone, Lyricon – Ron Allen (tracks: B1)
- Synthesizer [Minimoog] – David McMorrow (tracks: B3)
- Tenor Saxophone – Alex Dean (tracks: A1, A4, B3)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soloist – Alex Dean (tracks: A4)
- Trumpet – Herb Koffman (tracks: A1, A4, B3), Wayne Baker (tracks: A1, A4, B3)
Title: Never Slow Down, Never Grow Old
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: Chocolate Drops
Title: Sleep Drum
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: The Other Side Of John Themis
Title: Out Of The Blue
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop / Jazz / Funk, Soul
Title: Great News For The Modern Man
Title: Indians And Clowns
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Soul Blues