album Bardot - I Should've Never Let You Go mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1286 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1502 mb
Other Formats: AU AHX ASF DXD APE AAC MOD
To let you get away and now everyday, There's nothing to defend If I could turn back time, I never would've thought, That I could lose you boy but now I know, I should've never let you go. If I could have one wish, I'll be the first to tell you, This is never what I wanted, no, I should've never let you go. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, I, Oh, Oh, Oh, I. I was confident, thought you were content, How did we go wrong and now what can I do? Should've never let you go. .
I SHOULD'VE NEVER LET YOU GO Bardot (AUS). 97. I SEE YOU BABY (SHAKIN' THAT ASS) Groove Armada. 98. DON'T WANNA LET YOU GO Five. 99. CARTOON HEROES Aqua.
I would never, never, never, never, never, never, never Never let you go before I go. We were so close I love your charm, ooh I can understand it, no Where did we go wrong. I won't be askin', girl I've got to know I gotta make sure I'm right Before I let go, ha-ha oh. yeah I can't, I can't let you go, mmm I can't, I can't let you go Cause I know . Although Live in New Orleans is a live album, Before I Let Go appears on the album as a studio recording. Written and produced by lead singer Frankie Beverly, the song peaked at on the Billboard R&B chart in 1981. Before I Let Go" Track Info.
I ll Never Let You Go. Markus Riva. I never let you go. Wa. a4Ka.
Let us know what you think of the Last.
Song - Should Have Never Let You Go. Latin Freestyle Music
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Should've Never Let You Go (Album Version)||4:27|
|2||Do It For Love
Engineer – David HemmingEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danielle McWilliamMixed By – David Hemming, Paul GrayProducer, Programmed By, Instruments [All Instruments] – Paul GrayWritten-By – Paul Gray, Richard Feldman
|3||I Should've Never Let You Go (Allstars Mix)
Bass – Joe CreightonGuitar – Sergio BussOther [Finer Details] – Beejonzi!Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Damian SmithProgrammed By [Beats Programmed By] – mrTimothyRemix, Engineer – Lefty & ShaggerSynth [Synths] – Rudy Sandapa
|4||I Should've Never Let You Go (Alex K Extended Dance Mix)
Remix – Alex K
|5||I Should've Never Let You Go (mrTimothy.com)
Bass – Joe CreightonDrums – Peter LuscombeGuitar – James Black Pedal Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel] – Ed BatesPiano, Synth [Synths] – Damian SmithRemix, Engineer, Programmed By [Beats Programmed By] – mrTimothyTalkbox [Talk Box] – Danny Dharumasena
|6||I Should've Never Let You Go (TNT Remix)
Remix – Craig Sunderland, Pete Hemsley
Written-By – Sims*, Szumowski*
- Copyright (c) – Five Divas Pty Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Five Divas Pty Ltd.
- Licensed To – Warner Music Australia
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Produced For – Tonic Music
- Recorded At – Tiger Studios
- Recorded At – Song Zu Studios, Sydney
- Recorded At – The Elwood House! Sound Studio
- Recorded At – Private Torture Room
- Recorded At – Woodstock Studios
- Mixed At – Song Zu Studios, Sydney
- Mixed At – Tiger Studios
- Remixed At – Deershack Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Mastered At – dB Mastering
- Designed At – sseaven
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – MCA Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing Australia
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Publishing Australia Pty Limited
- Published By – Mushroom Music
- Art Direction – Kevin Wilkins
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danielle McWilliam (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Management – GTM*, Michael Napthali
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering] – Kathy Naunton
- Mixed By – David Hemming (tracks: 1, 3 to 6), Tommy Faragher (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Photography By – Stephen Oxenbury
- Producer – Tommy Faragher (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Programmed By, Keyboards – Michael Szumowski (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
- Written-By – Hicks* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6), Golden* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6), Faragher* (tracks: 1, 3 to 6)
Notes"I Should've Never Let You Go" [published by] Control / MCA Music. Produced for Tonic Music. Recorded and mixed at Tiger Recording, Sydney. Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York.
"Do It For Love" [published by] Sony/ATV Music Publishing (Australia) / EMI Virgin Music Publishing Australia Pty Ltd. Recorded and mixed at Song Zu and Tiger Recording, Sydney.
"Poison" [published by] Mushroom Music.
Track 3 recorded at The Elwood House! Sound Studio. Guitars recorded at Private Torture Room, Brazil.
Track 4 remixed for World Dance Entertainment.
Track 5 recorded at Woodstock Studios, Balaclava.
Track 6 remixed at Deershack Studios, Eversholt, Beds, UK.
Additional mastering at dB Mastering, Sydney. Art direction @sseaven.
℗&© Five Divas Pty Ltd. Exclusively licensed to Warner Music Australia. Manufactured and distributed by Warner Music Australia. A Warner Music Group company.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 85738 35792 5
- Barcode (String): 685738357925
- Matrix / Runout: [Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo] D.A.T.A. 8573835792 A E6
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL 311
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
|BARDOT||Bardot||I Should've Never Let You Go (12", Gre)||Not On Label||BARDOT||Australia||Unknown|
Genre: Electronic / Hip hop
Title: Cameron Paul's Beats And Pieces Volume 7
Genre: Rock / Pop / World, Country
Title: Dominionated Deux
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Moving On
Title: War Stories
Title: Since I Saw You Last
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: My Little Flame
Genre: Funk, Soul / Pop
Title: Ready EP
Genre: Rock / World, Country
Title: We Used To Think The Freeway Sounded Like A River
Genre: Rock / Pop