album Roy Buchanan - A Street Called Straight mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1260 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1923 mb
Other Formats: RA MIDI AUD MPC VOC WAV AHX
A Street Called Straight is a 1976 album by Roy Buchanan and was released on the Atlantic Records label. The album contains the powerful instrumental, "My Friend, Jeff", in honour of British guitarist Jeff Beck. Later the same year Beck released his own album Blow by Blow, featuring "Cause We've Ended As Lovers", which in turn was dedicated to Roy Buchanan. The album title comes from Acts 9:11. All tracks by Roy Buchanan except where noted. Running Out" (Buchanan, John Harrison) – 2:51.
A Street Called Straight. Under the direction of Arif Mardin, and sporting the same combo that he had been using during his practically incessant touring, this disc is infinitely stronger than his previous non-live effort, In the Beginning (1974)
Street Called Straight. Blues Rock Roy Buchanan. 队列表 Blues Rock Roy Buchanan Street Called Straight. Band Name Roy Buchanan. Album Name Street Called Straight. 版公司 Wounded Bird Records.
A Street Called Straight (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM). 2391 233. Roy Buchanan. A Street Called Straight (LP, Album). 3177 233. A Street Called Straight (Cass, Album).
Buch & The Snakestretchers, 1971, BOYA Roy Buchanan and the Snakestretchers, 1972, BOYA Roy Buchanan, 1972, Polydor Second Album, 1973, Polydor That's What I Am Here For, 1974, Polydor In the Beginning, 1974, Polydor Live Stock, 1975, Polydor Rescue Me, 1975, Polydor Street Called Straight, 1976, Atlantic Loading Zone, 1977, Atlantic Live in . amp; Holland 77-85 - Silver Shadow CD 9104
Second Album released: 1990. A Street Called Straight released: 1987. Hot Wires released: 1987. Dancing on the Edge released: 1986. A Street Called Straight. CARUSO (Roy Buchanan) I was goin' across Oklahoma,When i thought I'd fall in love Met up with a girl named Thelma Took three months to get cured of Made up my mind I was gonna get my self together,I was gonna straighten up Made me some friends out Colorado,Till they found out i sold dope they locked me up.
A Street Called Straight is a 1976 album by Roy Buchanan and was released on the Atlantic Records label. The album contains the powerful instrumental, "My Friend, Jeff", in honour of British guitarist Jeff Beck Track listing. All tracks by Roy Buchanan except were noted. Keep What You Got" (Buchanan, Joe Mardin) – 3:17.
As for A Street Called Straight a better recorded Album with 11 Tracks : Running Out - Keep What You Got - Man On The Floor - Good God Have Mercy - Okay - Caruso - My Friend Jeff - If Six Was Nine - Guitar Cadenza - The Messiah Will Come Again and I Still Think About Ida Mae. 2 people found this helpful.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Vocals – Byrd Foster*Lead Vocals [2nd] – John Harrison Written-By – John Harrison , Roy Buchanan
|A2||Keep What You Got
Written-By – Arif Mardin, Roy Buchanan
|A3||Man On The Floor||3:22|
|A4||Good God Have Mercy
Written-By – Billy Roberts
|B1||My Friend Jeff||3:58|
|B2||If Six Was Nine
Drums – Gonzalo Sifre*Written-By – Jimi Hendrix
Engineer – Don Singleton
|B4||The Messiah Will Come Again||4:04|
|B5||I Still Think About Ida Mae||3:38|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Polydor International GmbH
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – Mediasound
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Recorded At – Audio Innovators
- Mastered At – Atlantic Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals – David Brigati, Diane Sumler, Eddie Brigati, John Harrison , Luther Van Ross*, Robin Clark , Byrd Foster*
- Bass – John Harrison (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B2, B3, B5), Will Lee (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Drums – Andy Newmark (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Byrd Foster* (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B2, B3, B5)
- Engineer – Dave Wittman, Gene Paul, Lew Hahn
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alec Head, Carmine Rubbino*, Godfrey Diamond, Jerry Bloch
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Roy Buchanan
- Harmonica – Buddy Lucas
- Horns – Barry Rogers, George Opalisky, Louis Delgatto*, Michael Brecker, Randy Brecker
- Keyboards – Malcolm Lukens
- Mastered By – Dennis King
- Mixed By [Re-mixed By] – Arif Mardin, Gene Paul, Lew Hahn
- Percussion – Rubens Bassini
- Percussion [Timbales, Tom-toms] – Billy Cobham
- Percussion, Drums [Extra] – Gonzalo Sifre*
- Producer – Arif Mardin
- Synthesizer [Arp] – Ken Bichelle*
- Written-By – Roy Buchanan (tracks: A3, A5, A6, B1, B3 to B5)
Notes℗ & © 1976 Polydor International GmbH
All selections except B3 recorded at Electric Lady, Atlantic, Media & Record Plant Studios.
B3 recorded at Audio Innovators, Pittsburgh, Pa.
Mastered at Atlantic Recording Studios.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 2391233 A//1 420 03
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 2391233 B//2 420 04
|SD 18170||Roy Buchanan||A Street Called Straight (LP, Album, PR )||Atlantic||SD 18170||US||1976|
|UICY-78697||Roy Buchanan||A Street Called Straight (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||Polydor||UICY-78697||Japan||2018|
|2391 233||Roy Buchanan||A Street Called Straight (LP, Album)||Polydor||2391 233||Australia||1976|
|3177 233||Roy Buchanan||A Street Called Straight (Cass, Album)||Polydor||3177 233||France||1976|
|2391 233||Roy Buchanan||A Street Called Straight (LP, Album)||Polydor||2391 233||Germany||1976|
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Roy Buchanan
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: That's What I Am Here For
Genre: Hip hop / Jazz
Title: Those Who Say...
Title: Sound Track Recordings From The Film "Jimi Hendrix"
Genre: Rock / Blues
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: Chaka Khan
Title: Second Album
Title: Isle Of Wight
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Live Stock
Genre: Rock / Blues / Pop
Title: Sweet Dreams: The Anthology
Title: Nine To The Universe