album Jean Luc Ponty - Tchokola mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1242 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1214 mb
Other Formats: VOX MP4 DXD VQF APE AC3 MIDI
Tchokola is an album by French jazz fusion artist Jean-Luc Ponty, released in 1991. The rhythm section was recorded on analog tape. All other recording was digitally recorded. Mam'maï" (Abdou M'Boup, Willy N'For, Jean-Luc Ponty) – 6:00. Sakka Sakka" (Myriam Betty, N'For, Guy N'Sangue, Brice Wassy) – 5:22. Tchokola" (Wassy) – 5:47. Mouna Bowa" (N'sangue, Ponty) – 6:32. N'Fan Môt" (Ponty, Wassy) – 6:10. Yéké Yéké" (M. Mante) – 4:58. Bamako" (Yves N'Djock, Ponty, Wassy) – 4:31.
Every eight years, it seems, Jean-Luc Ponty picks himself up, gives himself a good shake, and switches direction. In 1967, he made his first life-changing visit to the . 1975 found him going solo permanently as a jazz/rock icon; 1983 marked a switch to sequencer music; and in 1991, Ponty discovered African music. Taking advantage of the huge interest in African music in France, Ponty recorded his electric violin over the churning, hypnotic grooves of a coterie of visiting West African musicians in Paris, and the results, on Tchokola, are delicious. In one sense, not that much has changed,.
More albums from Jean-Luc Ponty: Live by Jean-Luc Ponty. Imaginary Voyage by Jean-Luc Ponty. Fables by Jean-Luc Ponty. Sunday Walk by Jean-Luc Ponty. Enigmatic Ocean by Jean-Luc Ponty. Upon The Wings Of Music by Jean-Luc Ponty. Individual Choice by Jean-Luc Ponty. Jazz Long Playing by Jean-Luc Ponty. View all albums . Tchokola.
Jean Luc Ponty – Tchokola. Genre: Jazz, Folk, World, & Country. Style: Fusion, Afrobeat, Zouk. Tchokola (CD, Album).
Band Name Jean-Luc Ponty. Лейблы Columbia Records Sony Music Epic Records. Музыкальный стильJazz Rock. Владельцы этого альбома0.
|6||Yé Ké Yé Ké||4:55|
|8||Rhum 'N' Zouc||5:02|
- Distributed By – Sony Music Canada Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Mixed At – Skyline Recording
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Produced At – Studio Plus
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Disc Corp.
- Bass – Guy Nsangue*
- Drums, Percussion – Brice Wassy
- Engineer – Peter Kelsey
- Engineer [Assistant] – Luis Quine, Petros Drossos
- Guitar – Martin Atangana (tracks: 2, 4, 10), Yves N'Djock (tracks: 1 to 3, 6 to 9)
- Kora, Xylophone [Balafon], Harp – Kemo Kouyate*
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Abdou Mboup*, Moustapha Cisse
- Producer [Second] – Brice Wassy
- Violin, Keyboards, Producer – Jean Luc Ponty*
- Vocals – Angélique Kidjo, Esther Dobong'Na Essienne*, Myriam Betty, Willy N'For (tracks: 2)
NotesManufactured in the USA by DADC for Canadian distribution. Import sticker on back tray liner..."NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR SALE OUTSIDE CANADA".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-47378-2
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-073598 1
- Other: DADC logo in hub
|EK 47378||Jean Luc Ponty*||Tchokola (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 47378||US||1991|
|468522 2||Jean-Luc Ponty||Tchokola (CD, Album)||Epic||468522 2||Netherlands||1991|
|ET 47378||Jean Luc Ponty*||Tchokola (Cass, Album, Dol)||Epic||ET 47378||Canada||1991|
|ET 47378||Jean Luc Ponty*||Tchokola (Cass, Album)||Epic||ET 47378||US||1991|
|EPC 468522 1||Jean-Luc Ponty||Tchokola (LP, Album)||Epic||EPC 468522 1||Netherlands||1991|
Genre: Rock / Pop
Genre: Hip hop
Title: Give It 2 You
Genre: Rock / Blues
Title: Color Humano III
Genre: Electronic / Jazz / Rock / Pop
Title: Emperor's Box
Title: Some Kind Of Nothingness
Genre: Electronic / Rock
Title: The Globe
Title: The Best Of Jean-Luc Ponty
Genre: Latin / Pop
Title: Vanidades De México
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: I Should've Never Let You Go
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: In Your Arms