album Alphonso Johnson - Yesterdays Dreams mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1258 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1969 mb
Other Formats: AHX AUD AIFF MMF DMF XM AU
Alphonso Johnson – Yesterdays Dreams. Label: Sony Music Media – SMM518995 2, Sony Music Media – 5189952000. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. Remixed at The Sound Labs Mastered at A&M Studios Alphonso Johnson exclusively plays Charles Lobue Guitars, Chapman Stick Enterprises and Woods Mini Amps.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Yesterdays Dreams (1976) by Alphonso Johnson. This album has an average beat per minute of 123 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 106/154 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Yesterdays Dreams. 1. Love's the Way I Feel 'Bout Cha. 4'45.
Album: Yesterday's Dreams. Album Info (This Release). Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections.
Alphonso Johnson (born February 2, 1951) is an American jazz bassist active since the early 1970s. Johnson was a member of the influential jazz fusion group Weather Report from 1973 to 1975, and has performed and recorded with numerous high-profile rock and jazz acts including Santana, Phil Collins, Bob Weir of the Grateful Dead, and Chet Baker. Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Johnson started off as an upright bass player, but switched to the electric bass in his late teens.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Alphonso Johnson - Yesterday's Dreams. Photo of Alphonso Johnson - Yesterday's Dreams. More albums of Alphonso Johnson: Spellbound. Genre is Funk, Soul Jazz. This album was released on the label Epic (catalog number PE 34364). This album was released in 1976 year.
ALPHONSO JOHNSON is a Jazz Rock/Fusion, Progressive Rock artist from United States. During the late 1970s, Johnson began playing and recording with an instrument called the Chapman Stick, which is a bass with an extra five strings so a player can simulate bass and lead guitar tones simultaneously. In 1978, Johnson appeared on trumpeter Eddie Henderson's fusion album Sunburst, which came out on Blue Note Records.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Love's The Way I Feel 'Bout Cha
Bass, Vocals – Alphonso JohnsonCongas – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Mike Clark Electric Piano – Patrice RushenGuitar – Lee RitenourOrgan – David FosterSynthesizer – Ian UnderwoodTenor Saxophone, Soloist – Grover Washington, Jr.Vocals – Diane Reeves*, Phillip Bailey*Written-By – Alphonso Johnson, Pat Walker, Phillip Bailey*
|2||As Little As You
Bass, Chapman Stick, Voice [Voice Box], Soloist – Alphonso JohnsonCongas – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Mike Clark Electric Piano, Clavinet, Soloist – Patrice RushenGuitar – Lee RitenourSynthesizer – Ian UnderwoodWritten-By – Alphonso Johnson
Arranged By [Horns], Conductor [Horns] – McKinley JacksonBaritone Saxophone, Flute – Ernie FieldsBass – Alphonso JohnsonCongas, Percussion – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Mike Clark Electric Piano, Clavinet – Patrice RushenGuitar – Lee RitenourSynthesizer – Ian UnderwoodTenor Saxophone – Ernie WattsTenor Saxophone, Soloist – Grover Washington, Jr.Trombone – Garnett Brown, George BohanonTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Gary GrantWritten-By – Alphonso Johnson
|4||Show Us The Way
Guitar – Alphonso Johnson, Lee RitenourSynthesizer, Arranged By [Ensemble], Soloist – Ian UnderwoodVocals – Jon Lucian*Written-By – Alphonso Johnson
|5||Balls To The Wall
Bass, Soloist – Alphonso JohnsonCongas – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Chester ThompsonElectric Piano, Clavinet – Patrice RushenGuitar, Soloist – Ray GomezSynthesizer – Ian UnderwoodWritten-By – Alphonso Johnson
|6||Tales Of Barcelona
Bass – Alphonso JohnsonCongas – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Chester ThompsonGuitar – Ray GomezOrgan – Mark JordanSynthesizer – Ian UnderwoodWritten-By – Alphonso Johnson
|7||Flight To Hampstead Heath
Bass, Soloist – Alphonso JohnsonCongas, Bongos, Bell Tree, Timbales – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Chester ThompsonElectric Guitar – Ray GomezHarpsichord, Electric Piano – Patrice RushenPercussion [Miscellaneous] – Ruth UnderwoodSynthesizer – Ian UnderwoodTwelve-String Guitar [Acoustic] – Lee RitenourWritten-By – Alphonso Johnson
|8||One To One
Arranged By [Horns], Conductor [Horns] – McKinley JacksonBass – Alphonso JohnsonCongas, Whistle [Wolf Whistle] – Sheila EscovedoDrums – Chester ThompsonElectric Piano, Clavinet, Soloist – Patrice RushenGuitar, Soloist – Ray GomezTenor Saxophone – Ernie WattsTrombone – Garnett Brown, George Bohannon*Trumpet – Chuck Findley, Gary GrantWritten-By – Alphonso Johnson, Chester Thompson , McKinley Jackson, Patrice Rushen, Ray Gomez, Sheila Escovedo
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music France
- Produced For – Zembu Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Remixed At – Sound Labs, Hollywood
- Mastered At – A&M Studios
- Published By – Embamba Music, Inc.
- Published By – My Kids Music
- Pressed By – Sony Music – S5189952000-0101
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Lee Ritenour
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Ernie Fields
- Bells [Orchestra], Marimba, Vibraphone, Glockenspiel [Leedy Harpophone] – Ruth Underwood
- Congas, Percussion – Sheila Escovedo
- Design – Ken Anderson , Ron Coro
- Drums – Chester Thompson, Mike Clark
- Electric Guitar – Ray Gomez
- Engineer [Assistant] – Danny Vicari, John Bruno, Linda Tyler
- Engineer, Recorded By – Don Murray
- Engineer, Recorded By, Remix – Tommy Vicari
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Schoenbaum
- Illustration – Bill Imhoff
- Keyboards – Patrice Rushen
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Organ – David Foster, Mark Jordan
- Producer – Skip Drinkwater
- Synthesizer – Ian Underwood
- Tenor Saxophone – Ernie Watts, Grover Washington, Jr.
- Trombone – Garnett Brown, George Bohannon*
- Trumpet – Chuck Findley
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Gary Grant
- Vocals – Diane Reeves*, Jon Lucien, Phillip Bailey*
- Vocals, Bass [Lobue Custom Basses], Acoustic Guitar, Chapman Stick – Alphonson Johnson*
NotesRecorded at Cherokee Studios and The Sound Labs, Hollywood, Calif.
Remixed at The Sound Labs
Mastered at A&M Studios
Alphonso Johnson exclusively plays Charles Lobue Guitars, Chapman Stick Enterprises and Woods Mini Amps.
Ⓟ 1976 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. - Ⓒ 1976 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099751 899525
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S5189952000-0101 11 A0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K2
- Label Code: LC 02604
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Distribution Code: CB 661
|PE 34364||Alphonso Johnson||Yesterday's Dreams (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 34364||US||1976|
|25AP 317||Alphonso Johnson||Yesterday's Dreams (LP, Album)||Epic||25AP 317||Japan||1976|
|PE 34364||Alphonso Johnson||Yesterday's Dreams (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic||PE 34364||US||1976|
|WOU-4364||Alphonso Johnson||Yesterday's Dreams (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records||WOU-4364||US||2006|
|PE 34364||Alphonso Johnson||Yesterday's Dreams (LP, Album)||Epic||PE 34364||US||Unknown|
Title: Aux Antilles Avec Alphonso N°1
Genre: World, Country
Title: The Best Of Lee Ritenour
Title: El Pussy Cat / Tiger In The Tank
Title: We Will Make Love
Title: Some More Soul / Father Killam
Title: Shelly Belly / Scambalena
Title: How Soon / How Soon Pt. 2
Genre: Jazz / Latin / Pop
Title: Rico Rod And Party