album Heaven 17 - Penthouse And Pavement mp3 download
FLAC version ZIP size: 1848 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1795 mb
Other Formats: MP3 MP4 MP1 WAV VQF VOX ASF
Penthouse and Pavement is the debut studio album by the English synthpop band Heaven 17. It was originally released in September 1981, on the label Virgin. (We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang" was released as a single, but did not achieve chart success partly due to a ban by the BBC. The album sold reasonably well, but was not a great commercial success on release
Penthouse And Pavement (Remastered 2006). Heaven 17. Авторы текста и музыки. Glenn Gregory, Martyn Ware, Ian Craig Marsh. UMG (от лица компании "Virgin"); BMG Rights Management, ASCAP, CMRRA, LatinAutor, PEDL, ARESA, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor - PeerMusic" и другие авторские общества (3). Композиция. Geisha Boys And Temple Girls (2006 Digital Remaster).
Heaven 17 continued to make good records, including their work with . British Electronic Foundation), but never came close to the brilliance and great songwriting of "Penthouse and Pavement. Also note that the album is engineered and co-produced by Peter Walsh, who worked on the later Scott Walker masterpieces. Responder Notifícame Helpful. 19 de noviembre de 2016.
Band Name Heaven 17. Album Name Penthouse and Pavement. Released date September 1981. Labels Caroline Records Blue Plate Records. 1. (We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang. 2. Penthouse and Pavement. 3. Play To Win. 4. Soul Warfare. 5. Geisha Boys and Temple Girls. 6. Let's All Make A Bomb. 7. The Height OF The Fighting.
Metro Area - Fabric 43 (2008) Heaven 17 - Penthouse and Pavement. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Vice Sity Stories - Wave 103) Heaven 17 Penthouse And Pavement.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Heaven 17||(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang||4:21|
|2||–Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement
Vocals – Josie James
|3||–Heaven 17||Play To Win||3:37|
|4||–Heaven 17||Soul Warfare
Piano – Steve Travell
|5||–Heaven 17||Geisha Boys And Temple Girls||4:33|
|6||–Heaven 17||Let's All Make A Bomb||4:07|
|7||–Heaven 17||The Height Of The Fighting||3:01|
|8||–Heaven 17||Song With No Name||3:36|
|9||–Heaven 17||We're Going To Live For A Very Long Time||3:28|
|11||–Heaven 17||Are Everything (12" Version)
Composed By – P. Shelley*
|12||–Heaven 17||I'm Your Money (12" Version)||5:11|
|13||–B.E.F.*||Decline Of The West||7:17|
|14||–B.E.F.*||Honeymoon In New York||2:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Maison Rouge
- Mixed At – Red Bus Studios
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Remastered At – Hafod Mastering
- Designed At – The Red Room
- Glass Mastered At – Mediamotion
- Pressed By – www.mediamotion.com
- Bass, Guitar, Guitar Synthesizer – John Wilson (tracks: 1 to 4)
- Composed By – Gregory* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12), Marsh* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14), Ware* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinated By] – Hik Sasaki, Jason Day
- Design [Reissue Artwork Designed By] – Kate Gaughran
- Engineer – Steve Rance (tracks: 5, 7 to 9)
- Engineer, Producer [Assistant To The Producers] – Peter Walsh (tracks: 2 to 4, 6)
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Ray Smith
- Producer – British Electric Foundation
- Remastered By – Donal Whelan
- Sleeve Notes – John Gill
- Synthesizer [Synthetic Horns] – The Boys Of Buddha
- Synthesizer, Piano, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Martyn Ware
- Synthesizer, Saxophone, Percussion – Ian Craig Marsh
- Vocals – Glenn Gregory
NotesDigitally remastered reissue.
Track 1 recorded and mixed in Sheffield.
Tracks 2 to 4 recorded at Maison Rouge and mixed at The Townhouse.
Tracks 5, 7 to 9 basic tracks recorded in Sheffield and mixed at Red Bus Studios.
Track 6 recorded in Sheffield, mixed at The Townhouse.
Reissue artwork designed at The Redroom for EMI.
℗ 2006 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
© 2006 Virgin Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd. / Warner Chappell Music Ltd, except for tracks 11, 13 & 14 published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
Matrix variant 2 has a square sticker on the back jewel case stating "MADE IN THE EU".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 94636 68022 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 094636680224
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC3098
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): [MediaMotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668022 @ 1
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi AAHF6
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): [MediaMotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668022 @ 2 IFPI LW03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi AAH12
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): [Mediamotion logo] WWW.MEDIAMOTION.COM 3668022 @ 2
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI LW03
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI AAHY4
|V2208||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2208||UK||1981|
|CDV2208, 610 024||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||CDV2208, 610 024||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|none||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (Remastered And Expanded) (CDr, Album, Promo)||Caroline Records||none||US||2006|
|70069||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (LP, Album, RE)||Virgin||70069||France||1984|
|204 017, 204 017-270||Heaven 17||Penthouse And Pavement (LP, Album, RE)||Virgin, Virgin||204 017, 204 017-270||Europe||1985|
Genre: Jazz / Pop / World, Country / Screen
Title: A Star Fell Out Of Heaven / When Did You Leave Heaven?
Genre: Funk, Soul / Pop / World, Country
Title: As In Heaven, So On Earth
Title: Sword Heaven
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Hog Heaven
Title: One Day
Title: Pillars Of Heaven / Fences
Genre: Funk, Soul
Title: The Good Times Of The Heaven Dee-Etts
Genre: Rock / Pop
Title: Heaven For Real's Live In Japan
Title: Penthouse And Pavement (The Tommy D Remixes)
Genre: Electronic / Pop
Title: 5 Classic Albums
Title: Heaven Rockabilly Heaven
Title: Live At Last